1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Oct '16 19:37
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Oh, for God's sake, give it a rest, will you?

You've only gone on about this for 20 pages now in this thread, not to mention other threads you cry and whine about this or similar statements.

When are you and FMF EVER going to stop trying to demonize people for [b]merely
    disagreeing with you? Because this is the root of your enmity with him. He d ...[text shortened]... ou is NOT a crime. So stop criminalizing people you don't like merely for disagreeing with you.[/b]
    Has this got anything to do with you in the slightest?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Oct '16 19:39
    Character reference? Aren't his posts in these forums enough? He does nothing but attack everyone he doesn't like for the extremely heinous (to him, anyway) crime of disagreeing with him.

One clearly has to wonder why he suddenly wants to join the worst scumbag clan led by the worst scumbag clan leader EVER here at RHP. Is it because your cheating clan ...[text shortened]... unds like he wants in on that action, and that speaks to character (bad character) all day long.
    I periodically apply to join robbie's clan.
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    04 Oct '16 19:44
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I periodically apply to join robbie's clan.
    What would you do if he accepted?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Oct '16 19:46
    Character reference? Aren't his posts in these forums enough? He does nothing but attack everyone he doesn't like for the extremely heinous (to him, anyway) crime of disagreeing with him.

One clearly has to wonder why he suddenly wants to join the worst scumbag clan led by the worst scumbag clan leader EVER here at RHP. Is it because your cheating clan ...[text shortened]... unds like he wants in on that action, and that speaks to character (bad character) all day long.
    Join the worst scumbag clan led by the worst scumbag clan leader EVER here at RHP

Tee hee hat made me laugh, in a kind of mad scientist way!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Oct '16 19:47
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    I sometimes accept my natural enemies just to kick them out a minute later 😀
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    04 Oct '16 19:52
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I never even knew Wombles had natural enemies!
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Oct '16 19:551 edit
    I never even knew Wombles had natural enemies!
    yes we are like rabbits, everyone is out to get us! Eagles, Fox's, grey hounds, hunters with lisps! you name it!
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Oct '16 21:48
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I am not your enemy, I'm God's enemy, remember.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Oct '16 23:23
    [...] stop trying to demonize people for merely disagreeing with you [...] He disagrees with you [...] merely for disagreeing with you [...] just because they disagree with you ... merely disagreeing with you [...] disagreeing with you is NOT a crime [...] So stop criminalizing people you don't like merely for disagreeing with you. (highlights only)
    You seem to have got the wrong end of the stick. I don't have a problem with people disagreeing with me. I welcome it. I engage it. Disagreements are par for the course in a community like this. You disagree with people all the time, vociferously so. I don't think anyone here is a "criminal". Do you? I don't think anyone here is a "demon". Do you?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Oct '16 02:10
    I'll let you know when that happens.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 13:00
    I am not your enemy, I'm God's enemy, remember.
    Maybe you could remember this next time you cry ( "with actual, real tears!", no doubt) to the mods.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 13:03
    Maybe you could remember this next time you cry ( "with actual, real tears!", no doubt) to the mods.
    When I have I "cried to the mods"? What are you ranting on about?
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 13:06
    Originally posted by FMF
    You seem to have got the wrong end of the stick. I don't have a problem with people disagreeing with me. I welcome it. I engage it. Disagreements are par for the course in a community like this. You disagree with people all the time, vociferously so. I don't think anyone here is a "criminal". Do you? I don't think anyone here is a "demon". Do you?
    Then why are you turning this site into a free speech wasteland by insisting that your detractors all be "called out" by name?

You are demanding to know who they are. Doesn't sound like you "don't have a problem with people disagreeing" with you.

I don't think I have the "wrong end of the stick" at all.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 13:08
    When I have I "cried to the mods"? What are you ranting on about?
    "What?"

Come now. You have gotten people banned because of your crocodile tears.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 13:08
    Then why are you turning this site into a free speech wasteland by insisting that your detractors all be "called out" [b]by name?

You are demanding to know who they are. Doesn't sound like you "don't have a problem with people disagreeing" with you.

I don't think I have the "wrong end of the stick" at all.[/b]
    A "free speech wasteland"?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree