1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 15:00
    A new development in theme park rides:

Now made of plastic.

Yes folks, we now have the Non ferrous wheel.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Sep '18 01:431 edit
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    A new development in theme park rides:

Now made of plastic.

Yes folks, we now have the Non ferrous wheel.
    The densest element in the universe has been found!

Pelosium:

A major research institution has just announced this discovery of the densest element yet known to science. The new element has been named Pelosium. Pelosium has 1 neutron, 12 assistant neutrons, 75 deputy neutrons, and 223 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 311.

These particles are held together by dense forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons.

The symbol for Pelosium is PU, and for good reason. The stench is unbearable.

Pelosium mass actually increases over time as morons randomly interact with various elements in the atmosphere and become assistant deputy neutrons within the Pelosium molecule, leading to the formation of isodopes.

This characterization of moron-promotion leads some scientists to believe that Pelosium is formed whenever morons reach a certain density of voting concentration.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Sep '18 04:40
    Originally posted by @whodey
    The densest element in the universe has been found!

Pelosium:

A major research institution has just announced this discovery of the densest element yet known to science. The new element has been named Pelosium. Pelosium has 1 neutron, 12 assistant neutrons, 75 deputy neutrons, and 223 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 311.

The ...[text shortened]... believe that Pelosium is formed whenever morons reach a certain density of voting concentration.
    A certain comedian and a celebrity space man just had a kid, its name:

Whodey Allen! Happy birthday!
  4. Standard memberXYYZ
    The 'Fett'
    Phx
    Moves
    01 Oct '18 13:581 edit
    Romaine calm, I'll have more vegetable jokes at a later thyme.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Oct '18 01:011 edit
    Originally posted by @xyyz
    Romaine calm, I'll have more vegetable jokes at a later thyme.
    Lettuce get on with it then. Just don't cherry pick the dictionary for it, you will be collard if you do. For this you won't EVER get the yolk.
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    06 Oct '18 06:06
    Two freinds meet:
    - My wife threatened to leave me if I go to the chess tournament on Friday.
    - What will you do?
    - e4 as always.
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 13:21
    The Snow(man)

8:00 am - I made a snowman.
    8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.
    8:15 - So, I made a snow woman.
    8:17 - My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.
    8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.
    8:22 - The transgender ma..wom...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.
    8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.
    8:28 - I am being called a racist because the snow couple is white.
    8:31 - The Muslim gent across the road demands the snow woman wear a burqa.
    8:40 - The Police arrive saying someone has been offended.
    8:42 - The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needs to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.
    8:43 - The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.
    8:45 TV news crew from the ABC shows up. I am asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I reply, "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.
    9:00 - I'm on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobic sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.
    9:10 - I am asked if I have any accomplices. My children are taken by social services.
    9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything are marching down the street demanding for me to be beheaded.

Maybe not a joke...but the world we currently live in.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 13:28
    Last year, I replaced all the windows in my house with those expensive double pane energy efficient kind. But this week, I got a call from the contractor complaining that his work had been completed a whole year and I had yet to pay for them.

Boy, oh boy, did we go around! Just because I'm blonde doesn't mean that I am automatically stupid. So, I proceeded to tell him just what his fast-talking sales guy had told me last year. He said that in one year, the windows would pay for themselves. There was silence on the other end of the line, so I just hung up, and he hasn't called back. Guess he was embarrassed.
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 13:37
    @very-rusty said
    Last year, I replaced all the windows in my house with those expensive double pane energy efficient kind. But this week, I got a call from the contractor complaining that his work had been completed a whole year and I had yet to pay for them.

Boy, oh boy, did we go around! Just because I'm blonde doesn't mean that I am automatically stupid. So, I proceeded to tell him j ...[text shortened]... n the other end of the line, so I just hung up, and he hasn't called back. Guess he was embarrassed.
    In my youth I was blond...I don't get it.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 18:292 edits
    @great-big-stees said
    In my youth I was blond...I don't get it.
    Don't sweat it old friend, it is just a joke, I was never a blonde but you have to get the joke!

In a year the windows paid for themselves according to the salesman!
  11. Joined
    10 Oct '18
    Moves
    10 Oct '18 03:57
    A beggar went to the bar and begged for food, but the food was not good
    GamesBx
  12. Standard memberpawnpaw
    Please Pay Attention
    Lethabong
    Moves
    10 Oct '18 07:20
    @gamesbx said
    A beggar went to the bar and begged for food, but the food was not good
    GamesBx
    We don't get it...
  13. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    10 Oct '18 10:11

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    10 Oct '18 10:12
    Why did the can crusher quit his job?
    - Because it was soda pressing.

An organization is like a tree full of monkeys, all on different limbs, at different levels.
    The monkeys on top look down and see a tree full of smiling faces.
    - The monkeys on the bottom look up and see nothing but azzholes.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Oct '18 16:081 edit
    KFC has a Taylor Swift special for only $8.95

Two bony thighs, two small breasts, and a left wing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree