Shogun Diplomacy

Shogun Diplomacy

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N

The sky

Moves
17 Nov 06

Originally posted by eagles54
Ricecakes are superior fare, there.
Hehe, you got me there!

e

Moves
17 Nov 06

Originally posted by nook7
Others jsut want to play another game.
Kangaerarenai koto da!

t

Moves
17 Nov 06

Sad isn't it. What starts as fun and games ends in tears.

Some lttiel kids run to mommy crying, other little kids stand there laughing and gloating.

Others jsut want to play another game.

kodomo wa iranai yo. (desho)
tokugawa no okusan ga iru kedo ... ii naaaaaaaaa! 😉

n

Moves
17 Nov 06

Originally posted by treetalk
tokugawa no okusan ga iru kedo ... ii naaaaaaaaa! 😉
eee kanojo wa ii janai yo - ba chan da ne.

n

Moves
17 Nov 06

Originally posted by eagles54
Kangaerarenai koto da!
more sugu yo - AOC game wa omoshiroi ni naru....

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
17 Nov 06

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
If they deny my claim to the Shogunate, I will have to fight them. Otherwise there is no reason to attack them short of bloody murder.

The reason the fight was not equal was due to superior strategy on the side of my alliance...I have not failed to take risks on those occasions when I had the chance to engage with the enemy. Of course, when I sacri ...[text shortened]... incomprehensible, but that's none of my concern.

Go play a different game now. Good luck.
Then stop crying about how hopelessly outnumbered people "ruined the game" by resigning. You're a hypocrite: you resigned in Dragonlords for "personal reasons" yet those same "personal reasons" didn't cause you from resigning from this game, which was being played at the same time! I have no intention of being your mouse to play with; congratulations on your "superior strategy" which mostly entailed convincing a bunch of newbies that they should play for "fun" by helping you win. If I ever see your e-mail address in a Veteran's Game be ready to be taken out pronto.

d

Moves
17 Nov 06

Originally posted by no1marauder
congratulations on your "superior strategy" which mostly entailed convincing a bunch of newbies that they should play for "fun" by helping you win. If I ever see your e-mail address in a Veteran's Game be ready to be taken out pronto.
Say Bosse…
Can you tell me how you convinced me to play for fun…?
Gosh that sounds like a terrible reason to play an internet game.
Next time I want play for the thrill of malicious whining instead.

I'll have to get diplomacy pointers from Kim Jong-Il, though, now that No1marauder is gone.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
17 Nov 06
2 edits

Originally posted by drakkar
Say Bosse…
Can you tell me how you convinced me to play for fun…?
Gosh that sounds like a terrible reason to play an internet game.
Next time I want play for the thrill of malicious whining instead.

I'll have to get diplomacy pointers from Kim Jong-Il, though, now that No1marauder is gone.
People who don't even try to win are so pathetic that the only pointer I would give them is not to play. Go play marbles, chump.

Your hero Bosse doesn't have any problem with playing to win. Or whining.

t

Moves
17 Nov 06

drakkar - there's an RHP message waiting for you - AoC details.

n

Moves
17 Nov 06

drakkar - there's an RHP message waiting for you - AoC details.
Hey Treetalk, that belongs in the AOC thread :-)

This is the lets gloat ,whine or be apathetic about Shogun thread.

t

Moves
17 Nov 06

Hey Treetalk, that belongs in the AOC thread :-)

This is the lets gloat ,whine or be apathetic about Shogun thread.
Figured since this is always being thumped to the top ...

n

Moves
17 Nov 06

Figured since this is always being thumped to the top ...
shouganai yo!

So what do you have to add about Shogun? Do you feel violated? or has this been a good grounding for future games of the same ilk?

Perhaps we interview you as a first time gamer!

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
17 Nov 06

I have enjoyed this game immensly, as it was only my second game of this type, my first being the dragonlords game, in Dke i suffered because I made bad calls with alliances and messed up too many orders, In this game I have eradicated any major errors from my game and I am confident I can take the lessons learned into future games.

I am disappointed the game seems all over bar the shouting and I look forward to the next RHP shogunate game, so much so that I may even play a royal.

I think that the goading in this thread has gone a little too far on occasions but that's war for you.

It's been fun.

Last one to Kyushyu is a manky hippopotamus!

n

Moves
17 Nov 06

Originally posted by cadwah
I have enjoyed this game immensly, as it was only my second game of this type, my first being the dragonlords game, in Dke i suffered because I made bad calls with alliances and messed up too many orders, In this game I have eradicated any major errors from my game and I am confident I can take the lessons learned into future games.

I am disappointed the g ...[text shortened]... ions but that's war for you.

It's been fun.

Last one to Kyushyu is a manky hippopotamus!
l think you played this one very well - it was not your fault your nearest opponents ran away and botted out like little biatches!

Next one should be good.

t

Moves
17 Nov 06

shouganai yo!

So what do you have to add about Shogun? Do you feel violated? or has this been a good grounding for future games of the same ilk?

Perhaps we interview you as a first time gamer!
Well - as in DL, the 'fog of war' is fantastic.

The only drawback is the map is a wee small but that can't be helped ... in this game (just to start things off again!) the fact that there was a mega-alliance utterly destroyed it - although I guess it gave some first-timers a chance to get familiar with everything.

While I'm never really bothered by the banter that goes on, there are a couple of players in another game who I will try to destroy next time I play them - don't dislike them at all, but just for petty revenge. 🙂

I made tols of mistakes this game which I can hopefully learn from ... don't appear to be going by my insane forays in AoC 😀

Can't wait for the next shogun game.