1. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    15 Nov '18 23:08
    @sonhouse said
    So you were NOT hauled in front of a beak?
    Here again, use of "hauled" is incorrect, so is "beak".
  2. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    15 Nov '18 23:481 edit
    @edward-palamar said
    Here again, use of "hauled" is incorrect, so is "beak".
    Perhaps he was busted in the beak while in the hall?

Therefore, he was "halled" before the "beak" after the bust.

Or:
    https://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/03/19/nottingham_man_in_court_filming_premiership_drone_liverpool/
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Nov '18 04:19
    @karoly-aczel said
    ewww .... 3 thumbs down . It's universal.
    Ah but to have that girl is better than getting laid.

Not that I 'have' anything.

Please excuse me science forum, but I didn't start this thread ...

Science: The act of measurement tells us nothing about the world we live in except its quantities ....
  4. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    24 Nov '18 06:28
    @sonhouse said
    So you were NOT hauled in front of a beak?
    After a little digging, the beak in question was Justice Antony A. Sarcione of Chester Court of Common Pleas. I do not know what the charges were, but based on Palamar's writings elsewhere he was convicted on 5 of 6 counts. I also think he is strongly delusional. I suggest no further posts are made in this thread.
  5. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    04 Dec '18 23:521 edit
    @karoly-aczel said

Science: The act of measurement tells us nothing about the world we live in except its quantities ....
    And the unsealing is with regard to such measurement of time as can only be understood, to use Jesus' words, through the narrow gate, which still holds true even though the prophecy was given some 500 years before His First Advent.

Deepthought, you might try digging a little deeper into the court stenographers' records as the unsealing is truly amazing in detail. It is the kind of thing that the people of the United States (et. al.) should be doing, rather than building a wall of shame so high that they will never be able to climb. "A prophet is not without honor . . .".
  6. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    06 Dec '18 15:14
    @edward-palamar said
    And the unsealing is with regard to such measurement of time as can only be understood, to use Jesus' words, through the narrow gate, which still holds true even though the prophecy was given some 500 years before His First Advent.

Deepthought, you might try digging a little deeper into the court stenographers' records as the unsealing is truly amazing in detail. I ...[text shortened]... all of shame so high that they will never be able to climb. "A prophet is not without honor . . .".
    That first paragraph reads like a word salad without the savory gorgonzola.
  7. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    09 Dec '18 04:33
    The basis for the necessity of the scientific method in this matter :

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/t320-century-v-83-doomsday-false-prophets-and-bible-study
  8. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    13 Dec '18 17:471 edit
    According to Palamar: There are 16 days left.

And on this 16th page, I am claiming the 232nd post.
    232 ÷ 16 = 14.5.
    This means that we have a smidge over 2 weeks left before it's to be determined: Will we witness the revelation of a false prophet? A self-deluded charlatan? Or silence...followed by excuses and a pathetic renewal of goal-post positioning?
  9. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    27 Dec '18 15:33
    There are less than two days left.

Is anyone expecting that we'll ever hear from Edward Palamar again?
  10. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    28 Dec '18 01:28
    @wolfe63 said
    There are less than two days left.

Is anyone expecting that we'll ever hear from Edward Palamar again?
    He'll probably blame it on the Democrats.
  11. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    28 Dec '18 13:34
    @wolfe63 said
    According to Palamar: There are 16 days left.

And on this 16th page, I am claiming the 232nd post.
    232 ÷ 16 = 14.5.
    This means that we have a smidge over 2 weeks left before it's to be determined: Will we witness the revelation of a false prophet? A self-deluded charlatan? Or silence...followed by excuses and a pathetic renewal of goal-post positioning?
    The earlier time zones have already reached the 2,300th day; and again, please note (though I understand that some here have deep-rooted, ill-breeding as regards their reading disorders) that this is the interpretation of an ancient prophecy given through another prophet for which and of which you stand in need.
  12. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    29 Dec '18 02:04
    @edward-palamar said
    The earlier time zones have already reached the 2,300th day; and again, please note (though I understand that some here have deep-rooted, ill-breeding as regards their reading disorders) that this is the interpretation of an ancient prophecy given through another prophet for which and of which you stand in need.
    Of course. And now for the bait and switch.
  13. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    29 Dec '18 02:20
    Now that the end of days nonsense is over, at least until the next religious nutter pops up, could we please let this so very unScientific thread die a natural death?
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Dec '18 02:41
    @edward-palamar said
    For any countdown of days to be fruitful and correct, it has to begin on a day of significance.

Your day one only had significance to yourself and no one else, not even the Lord, and so there's no surprise that the last day is equally insignificant.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Dec '18 02:46
    @kewpie said
    Now that the end of days nonsense is over, at least until the next religious nutter pops up, could we please let this so very unScientific thread die a natural death?
    You can't end a movie before the conclusion and definitely not before the denouement. I wanna hear him explain why this was a big nothing burger.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree