1. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    21 Oct '18 20:21
    @sonhouse said
    I went to Palomar College, does that count?
    Did you count stars?
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Oct '18 23:19
    @fabianfnas said
    I just propose to wait until the 29th of December to see if the Lord keeps his promise. Or if there is a Lord at all.
    like i said, i have no affiliations with time based notions of the lord
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Oct '18 08:39
    @fabianfnas said
    I just propose to wait until the 29th of December to see if the Lord keeps his promise. Or if there is a Lord at all.
    You mean, if He keeps Palomar's promise. It sounds as likely as you or me keeping them.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Oct '18 08:431 edit
    @shallow-blue said
    You mean, if He keeps Palomar's promise. It sounds as likely as you or me keeping them.
    a promise is meant to be broken 😉

a guarantee on the other hand ...
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    23 Oct '18 04:03
    @shallow-blue said
    I wouldn't give a promise without intent keeping it. I'm not christian, I have moral.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Oct '18 15:351 edit
    @handyandy said
    Did you count stars?
    Palomar college actually has a geodesic dome for sports, it is very large, I wonder if it could be used as a planetarium? I actually did take astronomy there, along with electronics at night school and regular stuff in days. ATT we lived very close to Mount Palomar so it was apropos to go to Palomar college😉
    Only did 2 years there, then enlisted in the Air Force. I should have continued and gotten some kind of degree, regret that to this day.
  7. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    05 Nov '18 02:24
    We're headed for 53 remaining in less than 2 hours.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Nov '18 02:34
    @edward-palamar said
    I have one question and one question only: will I get laid in 53 days??
  9. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    07 Nov '18 16:341 edit
    @edward-palamar said
    As to your first sentence, it seems to be difficult for you because you have erroneously concluded that I am "trying to say".

The English is quite clear.

It isn't a claim, it is interpretation of the Holy Spirit.

The 2,300th day foretold in Daniel 8:14 (that means the eighth chapter, fourteenth verse) is December 29, 2018 A.D.

There is no mention of "the en ...[text shortened]... 1599 A.D.).

It was through those events that the Book of Daniel could be, and has been, unsealed.
    I went back to the first page to check on what the date in question is and discovered an aspect of your post I'd missed the first time. So two questions:

1) Why can the end of the world not wait until after payday (the 30th) and give us a little time to spend our ill gottens? January 3rd seems like a better date.

2) In your post, replying to me on page 1 you wrote:
    I actually saw what was later called "a key" by the bench months before I appeared in court.
    For what reason were you hauled in front of a beak?
  10. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    07 Nov '18 19:26
    @deepthought said
    I went back to the first page to check on what the date in question is and discovered an aspect of your post I'd missed the first time. So two questions:

1) Why can the end of the world not wait until after payday (the 30th) and give us a little time to spend our ill gottens? January 3rd seems like a better date.

2) In your post, replying to me on page 1 you wrot ...[text shortened]... bench months before I appeared in court.[/quote]For what reason were you hauled in front of a beak?
    Nice catch.

So, we must ask: Is this "prophet of doom" actually a prison-convert, with lots of hard-time on his hands?
  11. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    09 Nov '18 02:482 edits
    @deepthought said

2) In your post, replying to me on page 1 you wrot ...[text shortened]... bench months before I appeared in court.[/quote]For what reason were you hauled in front of a beak?

It isn't the end of the world; Christians pray "world without end", and so it shall be.

As for your 'ill gottens', you really ought to work on that.

Your use of "hauled" is incorrect.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Nov '18 00:45
    @edward-palamar said

It isn't the end of the world; Christians pray "world without end", and so it shall be.

So you were NOT hauled in front of a beak?
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Nov '18 00:481 edit
    @karoly-aczel said
    I have one question and one question only: will I get laid in 53 days??
    ewww .... 3 thumbs down . It's universal.
  14. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    12 Nov '18 11:13
    @edward-palamar said
    So in 53 days (less now) we will have the ultimate proof that god does not exist!
    Yeah!
  15. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    12 Nov '18 13:53
    @edward-palamar said

No, it is standard English. So, were you a witness, a complainant or respondent in a civil case, or a defendant in a criminal one?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree