A Jehovah's Witness contradiction or plain hypocrisy?

A Jehovah's Witness contradiction or plain hypocrisy?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
26 Jan 14

Originally posted by divegeester
"Friends?" What would you know. Go preach the gospel God's grace and mercy as manifested in Jesus Christ and his complete redemptive work to your Muslim friends and find out what persecution really is.
LOL nobody loves me, everybody hates me, i think ill go and eat worms!

rc

Moves
26 Jan 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
Irrelevant.
yes but i am not going to judge or condemn you i just want to know what it was like, i watched a documentary on it and I am interested in hearing first hand what it was like, i understand you don't need to say anything, its fine.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Jan 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
wow, you really dont know anything about Jehovahs Witnesses, every single Jehovahs witness that qualifies has a public ministry, after all Jesus did say to ALL Christians to go forth to the nations for a witness did he not, the admonition to let your light shine was given to ALL Christians was it not, ALL our elders have a public ministry, they go fr ...[text shortened]... Jehovah%27s_Witnesses

http://www.brin.ac.uk/news/2011/church-attendance-in-england-1980-2005/
You speak as one with a chip on your shoulder.

One wonders whether you were ever an altar boy.

A Catholic altar boy.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Jan 14

ok, I wanna ask you did you fight in the Vietnam war?
Oh, here we go.

Read a book!

Moves
26 Jan 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
A Catholic altar boy.
Do you have a problem with that?

/eyeroll

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26 Jan 14

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Do you have a problem with that?

/eyeroll
Protestants are indoctrinated to hate Catholics. Only the smarter ones can put it aside when they mature.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Jan 14

Originally posted by Rajk999
Protestants are indoctrinated to hate Catholics. Only the smarter ones can put it aside when they mature.
For someone who claims to follow the advice of "don't ask, don't tell", you certainly love to assume that you already know the answer.

Go ahead, over-generalize some more. I can take it, especially when it isn't true.

rc

Moves
26 Jan 14

You speak as one with a chip on your shoulder.

One wonders whether you were ever an altar boy.

A Catholic altar boy.
You cannot reach me I have transcended the forum and I am at peace and have no desire for the usual cut and thrust and like the bow of an ocean going vessel I sail through turbulent waters leaving a trail of calm water behind.

rc

Moves
26 Jan 14

Oh, here we go.
There is no condemnation I genuinely would like to speak with anyone who served in that war. Hinds springs to mind because he is generally open enough to talk about it and had a career in the army. There is no sleazy tricks and no free bird seed.

Moves
27 Jan 14

LOL nobody loves me, everybody hates me, i think ill go and eat worms!
It won't help.

The Edict of the Diet of Worms said:

"For this reason we forbid anyone from this time forward to dare, either by words or by deeds, to receive, defend, sustain, or favour the said Martin Luther. On the contrary, we want him to be apprehended and punished as a notorious heretic, as he deserves, to be brought personally before us, or to be securely guarded until those who have captured him inform us, whereupon we will order the appropriate manner of proceeding against the said Luther. Those who will help in his capture will be rewarded generously for their good work."

Don't take it personally.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
27 Jan 14

I am not interested in a unity of accepting lies over the truth, as you JWs do.
Who are you and your beliefs in complete unity with Ron? Name just one human that would completely agree with you on your every belief on every scripture in the Bible?????????

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
27 Jan 14

Originally posted by galveston75
Who are you and your beliefs in complete unity with Ron? Name just one human that would completely agree with you on your every belief on every scripture in the Bible?????????
Why is that necessary? We are all different and it is not likely that there will be any person that believes exactly the same on every scripture, unless they are indoctrinated or under hypnosis. However, God may have 6000 others that agree with me that I am unaware of. The important thing is that we agree on the main issues and doctrines delivered to the saints.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
27 Jan 14
1 edit

Why is that necessary? We are all different and it is not likely that there will be any person that believes exactly the same on every scripture, unless they are indoctrinated or under hypnosis. However, God may have 6000 others that agree with me that I am unaware of. The important thing is that we agree on the main issues and doctrines delivered to the saints.
According to your bible Jesus said his followers would be in full agreement on all spiritual issues.
No matter what you believe or disagree with us on doctrinal matters this is what the Bible says.
Now the Bible says God is a God of order, not disorder so how could god possible work with humans on an earth wide scale if they did not agree on the bible? If one sect says they would kill another in a war, how is that agreement or love?
God says NOT to be a part of the world on many issues but yet if some say it's ok and others don't, how is that ALL being in agreement?
God is not a hypocrite and says he hates anyone who is or who is lukewarm in their beliefs.
I've brought this issue up many times as one of the "exact descriptions" that Jesus said would identify his followers but yet you and others here blow it off as nothing to take seriously. Why is that Ron?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Jan 14
1 edit

According to your bible Jesus said his followers would be in full agreement on all spiritual issues.
I guess you are using this statement as evidence that the JW organisation are Jesus only true followers because you all seem to be of a hive mind? I know there is significant watchtower instruction not to think for yourself and not to seek personal interpretation of the bible for yourself.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
27 Jan 14

No matter what you believe or disagree with us on doctrinal matters this is what the Bible says.
Now the Bible says God is a God of order, not disorder so how could god possible work with humans on an earth wide scale if they did not agree on the bi ...[text shortened]... followers but yet you and others here blow it off as nothing to take seriously. Why is that Ron?
I think you are making up things the bible, God, and Jesus says as you go along. It appears to me that you are the ones that don't agree with the main denominations in Christianity. So your cult is the one out of order. I am in complete agreement with the doctrines of Orthodox Christianity. And that is the important thing and not that we agree with every interpretation on every verse in scripture.