A request to Dasa and his several detractors

A request to Dasa and his several detractors

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Sep 11

Originally posted by FMF
I don't think you did it because of any particular animosity, karoly, I think it was because part of you wants to be all things to all people, in a distinctly wishy washy way, and this means that when it comes right down to a situation where it's a question of rank indecency versus resolute decency, you are too fickle and feckless to be a go-to guy.
So can I get off your psych couch now?

F

Moves
24 Sep 11

Originally posted by rvsakhadeo
Sorry for not replying earlier ! There is no question of ignoring you or anyone else, whether opposing my views or not.
Funny you should say that.

For about the third or fourth time: Why did you recently say that you thought "Dasa sets the bar too high"?

Sounds like a qualified endorsement to me. Can you explain it?

r
rvsakhadeo

India

Moves
24 Sep 11

Originally posted by FMF
Funny you should say that.

For about the third or fourth time: Why did you recently say that you thought "Dasa sets the bar too high"?

Sounds like a qualified endorsement to me. Can you explain it?
I will look up that post and revert back but it was in a particular context,where-- as I remember-- Dasa's views were far too ideal or way out. Nothing do with Daa hitting out to all and sundry impolitely.

F

Moves
24 Sep 11
1 edit

Originally posted by karoly aczel
So can I get off your psych couch now?
What do you mean? You want to play the 'victim' now? Or you want to blame the way you were a Dasa enabler for months and months on something 'psychological' that you cannot control and therefore are not responsible for?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Sep 11

Originally posted by FMF
What do you mean? You want to play the 'victim' now? Or you want to blame the way you were a Dasa enabler for months and months on something 'psychological' that you cannot control and therefore are not responsible for?
Dasa enabler. That's funny.

F

Moves
24 Sep 11

Dasa enabler. That's funny.
Some of the fundamentalist Christians played an enabler role at one point too, earlier on, presumably wanting to assert the right of a fellow religionist be spout circular arguments (the "good material" you used to gush about) and smear everyone as ignorant or as-good-as-dead. After he mentioned the cerebral palsy thing you congratulated him on his patience with me. Presumably he drew some strength from your fawning.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
25 Sep 11
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Some of the fundamentalist Christians played an enabler role at one point too, earlier on, presumably wanting to assert the right of a fellow religionist be spout circular arguments (the "good material" you used to gush about) and smear everyone as ignorant or as-good-as-dead. After he mentioned the cerebral palsy thing you congratulated him on his patience with me. Presumably he drew some strength from your fawning.
Righteo. You going to keep bringin this up?
edit: no one cares anymore. It's done. I'm just replying out of courtesy. I'll stop now

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
25 Sep 11

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blind_men_and_an_elephant

w

Moves
25 Sep 11

Originally posted by rvsakhadeo
Dear Dasa, As a fellow Hindu, I have to request you to stop entering into a mud slinging match with all and sundry. Your posts on the Geeta are dragging our religion, our philosophy, our culture into mud. You are making the Geeta and the Vedas objects of ridicule. If you want to tell others about the contents of the Geeta, please do so in brief and in yo ...[text shortened]... take some time and trouble to study at least a part of our philosophy, before calling it trash.
No worries, I have not read any of it. 😡

F

Moves
25 Sep 11

Righteo. You going to keep bringin this up?
This is a forum. We are a community. You are who you are.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Sep 11

Originally posted by FMF
This is a forum. We are a community. You are who you are.
And if you can't be with the one you love, honey.....

r
rvsakhadeo

India

Moves
25 Sep 11

Originally posted by whodey
No worries, I have not read any of it. 😡
For your convenience, I have started two threads on the story of Nachiketa, as extracted from Kathopanishad. Please do read and let us have your comments.

F

Moves
25 Sep 11

Originally posted by FMF
Why did you recently say that you thought "Dasa has set the bar too high"?
* BUMP * for rvsakhadeo

It's been several pages. Perish the thought that you hope it's just going to go away. πŸ˜€

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Sep 11

Popcorn out.

r
rvsakhadeo

India

Moves
25 Sep 11

Originally posted by FMF
* BUMP * for rvsakhadeo

It's been several pages. Perish the thought that you hope it's just going to go away. πŸ˜€
I have replied to you on 24 th Sept. on this thread only. Just look it up.If you want some more clarification,please ask.