Attributes of God

Attributes of God

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
26 Jul 22

@fmf said
Don't worry, it "caught on" for me about 50 years ago. And so, you also get the respect and indulgence from me that I think you deserve.
You’ve never tried to show any???

F

Moves
26 Jul 22

@mike69 said
It gives me an understanding of where you as the op are coming from as an ex Christian asking the questions. Are you afraid to share for understanding as you accuse so many of doing.
Are you afraid to share for understanding as you accuse so many of doing.

Nope. I am not "afraid" at all. I have been talking about my personal faith experience here for more than 15 years. Indeed, I was discussing the reality and impact of faith in Jesus with KellyJay even just recently. Helping you ~ that is, you specifically ~ to gain a better understanding of me, is something I am not interested in doing.

Moves
26 Jul 22

@fmf said
I think his post was bang on the money.
That’s what I’m trying to understand, it sounds like your mad at God which would help explain why you feel the way you do, and I’m sorry, sincerely.

F

Moves
26 Jul 22

@mike69 said
You’ve never tried to show any???
Calling it how you see it is your prerogative. You swing by once every six months or so and post in the way you do, seemingly always fixated on me. Well, I am not interested in emulating the "respect" you show and I am not interested in gaining your "respect".

F

Moves
26 Jul 22

@mike69 said
That’s what I’m trying to understand, it sounds like your mad at God which would help explain why you feel the way you do, and I’m sorry, sincerely.
Nope. I'm not "mad at God". Not at all.

Moves
26 Jul 22

@fmf said
Nope. I'm not "mad at God". Not at all.
Young Christian ? Not spiritually developed to hear or eyes to see for a fair understanding of the things and people you judge. You push for Your answers hard and don’t give the same respect. You actually started being rude to me much earlier than I did you, it’s all on here. I’m also sorry I don’t know your Christian walk, is that a good reason not to answer questions as you ask the same over and over again of people.

F

Moves
26 Jul 22

@mike69 said
Young Christian ? Not spiritually developed to hear or eyes to see for a fair understanding of the things and people you judge. You push for Your answers hard and don’t give the same respect. You actually started being rude to me much earlier than I did you, it’s all on here. I’m also sorry I don’t know your Christian walk, is that a good reason not to answer questions as you ask the same over and over again of people.
I am just not interested in you and what you think about me. You should perhaps chat with someone else.

F

Moves
26 Jul 22

@mike69 said
Your such a one trick pony along with all of your alter ego’s. Same stuff everyday just different format don’t you get bored?
Thanks for sharing.

Moves
26 Jul 22

@fmf said
I am just not interested in you and what you think about me. You should perhaps chat with someone else.
It’s a fact my friend and don’t follow the ball if your scared to tackle.

F

Moves
26 Jul 22

@mike69 said
It’s a fact my friend and don’t follow the ball if your scared to tackle.
That your brand of banter includes oddly self-obsessed stuff - about how I am supposedly "afraid" and "sacred" of the things you post - is a big clue as to why I am not interested in engaging you on the topic of my personal experience of faith. Note that I have asked you nothing about your personal experience of faith.

F

Moves
26 Jul 22

@mike69
There are dozens of active posters on these forums. I suggest you find a few who want to chat with you.

Moves
26 Jul 22

@fmf said
That your brand of banter includes oddly self-obsessed stuff - about how I am supposedly "afraid" and "sacred" of the things you post - is a big clue as to why I am not interested in engaging you on the topic of my personal experience of faith. Note that I have asked you nothing about your personal experience of faith.
It isn’t banter but how I feel. Your like a broken record asking questions you can defend either direction someone answers(with your own logic). I’ve Explained the rest to you already I can’t control your honesty in answering. You know nothing about how I am in person, I just let people like you assume and create. Just more foolish ideas you think you know.

F

Moves
26 Jul 22

@mike69 said
It isn’t banter but how I feel.
I am not interested in how you feel.

F

Moves
26 Jul 22

@mike69 said
Your like a broken record asking questions you can defend either direction someone answers(with your own logic).
If you don't like my contributions to the discussions here, so be it.

F

Moves
26 Jul 22

@mike69 said
I’ve Explained the rest to you already I can’t control your honesty in answering.
There is no problem with my honesty.