Attributes of God

Attributes of God

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
24 Jul 22

@kellyjay said
Again your opinions about opinions is just you again expressing your opinion.
Do you want more people here to declare your opinions to be true? Is that what you want?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
24 Jul 22

@fmf said
Do you want more people here to declare your opinions to be true? Is that what you want?
It is not me that I have been talking about, you are talking about me, and you do it as if anything about me matters, when the topic is not what I think, but the attributes of God.

Opinions about opinions might be what you enjoy talking about but that’s you.

F

Moves
24 Jul 22

@kellyjay said
It is not me that I have been talking about, you are talking about me, and you do it as if anything about me matters, when the topic is not what I think, but the attributes of God.
I gave you my personal thoughts on the possible attributes of a creator entity. And you have shared your personal opinions about your God figure and its attributes. It's a debate and discussion forum where people swap opinions about each other's opinions. What is it you are looking for?

F

Moves
24 Jul 22

@kellyjay said
the topic is not what I think, but the attributes of God.
The topic is what people think about "the attributes of God".

F

Moves
24 Jul 22

@fmf said
You have a moral compass that guides you in terms of the moral dimensions pertaining to your opinions about what you see as reality. And so do I. So does everyone.
This appears to be what KellyJay is running away from a couple of pages back. He doesn't like talking about moral compasses unless the discussion is founded on the premise that his moral compass is correct and "true" because it is based on his religious beliefs.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
24 Jul 22

@fmf said
The topic is what people think about "the attributes of God".
Everything is what people think as you look at all topics.

F

Moves
24 Jul 22

@kellyjay said
Everything is what people think as you look at all topics.
Is there some personal opinion you have about reality that you want to share that you don't want to concede is a personal opinion?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
24 Jul 22

@fmf said
Is there some personal opinion you have about reality that you want to share that you don't want to concede is a personal opinion?
Sure we can know the truth and it can set us free.

F

Moves
24 Jul 22

@kellyjay said
This is a bit too long for a bumper sticker, KellyJay.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Jul 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Firstly that “truth” (Jesus said I am the way the truth and the life) is a metaphor. You see even Jesus understood how to use and interpret metaphors, something you are so painfully incapable of.

Secondly, even that “truth”, is not objective, it is subjective.

(I’m sure you’ll write a block of faith blurb now about having a relationship with Jesus which is real and therefore the truth and what not, and completely duck away from what I’ve actually written.)

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
24 Jul 22

@divegeester said
Firstly that “truth” (Jesus said I am the way the truth and the life) is a metaphor. You see even Jesus understood how to use and interpret metaphors, something you are so painfully incapable of.

Secondly, even that “truth”, is not objective, it is subjective.

(I’m sure you’ll write a block of faith blurb now about having a relationship with Jesus which is real and therefore the truth and what not, and completely duck away from what I’ve actually written.)
You realize that Jesus, when He said He was the Way, Truth, and Life, even
metaphorically speaking was speaking about Him being the Way, Truth, and Life
and if you take Him at His word when speaking about Himself, He is saying that
He is the Way, Truth, and Life. Either way, unlike us being the Word of God when
He speaks it is always the truth; if we grasp it or not doesn't change who Jesus is
and neither should we add or take away from what He said.

When He said only through Him can we come to the Father, that means He is
the end, and by Him we can come to the Father means He is also the means
by which we do that, making Him our means to the end, He is all we need.

IP

Moves
24 Jul 22

@kellyjay said
You realize that Jesus, when He said He was the Way, Truth, and Life, even
metaphorically speaking was speaking about Him being the Way, Truth, and Life
and if you take Him at His word when speaking about Himself, He is saying that
He is the Way, Truth, and Life. Either way, unlike us being the Word of God when
He speaks it is always the truth; if we grasp it or not does ...[text shortened]... means He is also the means
by which we do that, making Him our means to the end, He is all we need.
Hypothetically speaking.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
24 Jul 22

@indonesia-phil said
Hypothetically speaking.
Scripturally speaking.

IP

Moves
24 Jul 22

@kellyjay said
Scripturally speaking.
Don't believe everything you read.

Moves
24 Jul 22
1 edit

This looks a lot like a little triad of connected friends ganging up on @kellyjay to challenge his beliefs.

I hope all three of you get the boot.