Being righteous, doing God's righteousness works.

Being righteous, doing God's righteousness works.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ENGLAND

Moves
231d

@rajk999 said
What exactly am I preaching that I do not practice?

I preach what Jesus preached which in a nutshell is
- feed the poor
- clothe the naked
- help those in need
- stuff along those lines.

How exactly do you know I am not doing those things? Please explain.
I don’t believe you do any of that.

You’re a gobshyte.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
231d

@divegeester said
I don’t believe you do any of that.

You’re a gobshyte.
Whatever that is ... Anyway this comment you made ...I’m saying you don’t practice what you preach... , really cannot be substantiated, its just your gut feeling. True to form. Carry on.

ENGLAND

Moves
231d

@rajk999 said
Whatever that is ... Anyway this comment you made ...I’m saying you don’t practice what you preach... , really cannot be substantiated, its just your gut feeling. True to form. Carry on.
You’re not filled with Christ, you’re an a-hole.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
231d

@divegeester said
You have a limited vocabulary. Use Google there are lists of synonyms that are helpful and people wont laugh at you so much.

ENGLAND

Moves
231d

@rajk999 said
You have a limited vocabulary. Use Google there are lists of synonyms that are helpful and people wont laugh at you so much.
Didn’t you say you quite enjoyed personal insults 😉

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
231d

@divegeester said
Didn’t you say you quite enjoyed personal insults 😉
Oh yes .. but be creative, make it interesting instead of the same old boring insults. Its like KJ, he will use the word 'deceiver' about 5 times in the same paragraph. Most of the time I wont bother reading all of it, because its boring.

ENGLAND

Moves
231d

@rajk999 said
Oh yes .. but be creative, make it interesting instead of the same old boring insults. Its like KJ, he will use the word 'deceiver' about 5 times in the same paragraph. Most of the time I wont bother reading all of it, because its boring.
Well it’s all fun and games; but I do think one Christian should never call another “Satan”.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
231d
2 edits

@divegeester said
Well it’s all fun and games; but I do think one Christian should never call another “Satan”.
Maybe you are too sensitive to the word Satan. You think it is some kind of dangerous insult. I do not know who or what Satan is, but it could very well be just sin in the flesh and not a specific being. Im not sure of that. I know Jesus called Peter Satan, because he was trying to hinder him. Paul referred to Satan entering the hearts of Ananias and Sapphira who lied to the church about their property. Satan could just be a personification of sin and evil or even a promoter of false doctrines

KJ promotes false doctrines here and as far as I am concerned the man is leading people astray and therefore in my mind he is Satan. How I know, he has not once in the 15 yrs he has been here encouraged people to do good works and lilve righteously the way Jesus did. Plus he keeps harping how people are wicked evil hopeless sinners, stuff Jesus never said once. How can he ever be filled with Christ as you put it.

I have never accused him of not practicing good works himself, because I do not know about that, neither is that my concern. Your sensitivity to the word Satan is for you to fix, and not for me to tread on eggshells because of it. I know in your part of the world people get offended easily and others need to speak carefully so as not to offend anyone. But Im from a roughneck area... you dont like something someone said ... go in the corner and cry it off... 😆

Moves
231d
1 edit

@divegeester said
To be consistent in your nannying, you'll probably have to label yourself 'out of order' as well.

ENGLAND

Moves
231d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
To be consistent in your nannying, you'll probably have to label yourself 'out of order' as well.
I don’t see why.

Moves
231d

@divegeester said
I don’t see why.
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

Ephesians 4:29

ENGLAND

Moves
231d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

Ephesians 4:29
Lol, correct I’m not a good Christian, but I’m certain I have more integrity than you old boy.

Moves
231d

@divegeester said
Lol, correct I’m not a good Christian, but I’m certain I have more integrity than you old boy.
I don't think so.

I'm well known for being a person of the utmost integrity. (I actually won an award for it).

ENGLAND

Moves
231d
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I don't think so.

I'm well known for being a person of the utmost integrity. (I actually won an award for it).
You’re brittle, treacherous and a liar.

ENGLAND

Moves
231d

@rajk999 said
Maybe you are too sensitive to the word Satan. You think it is some kind of dangerous insult. I do not know who or what Satan is, but it could very well be just sin in the flesh and not a specific being. Im not sure of that. I know Jesus called Peter Satan, because he was trying to hinder him. Paul referred to Satan entering the hearts of Ananias and Sapphira who lied to th ...[text shortened]... om a roughneck area... you dont like something someone said ... go in the corner and cry it off... 😆
In Matthew 12:22 Jesus is accused of having the spirit of Satan and he rebukes and warns them against doing it.

Accusing a Christian of being Satan when they are a child of God is, in my opinion, the same as sinning against the Holy Spirit. KellyJay claims to be a Christian which means he has the spirit of god, to whatever extent, within him.

This is why I’m saying what I’m saying.