Being righteous, doing God's righteousness works.

Being righteous, doing God's righteousness works.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
209d

@divegeester said
In Matthew 12:22 Jesus is accused of having the spirit of Satan and he rebukes and warns them against doing it.

Accusing a Christian of being Satan when they are a child of God is, in my opinion, the same as sinning against the Holy Spirit. KellyJay claims to be a Christian which means he has the spirit of god, to whatever extent, within him.

This is why I’m saying what I’m saying.
That is nonsense. You are claiming to know who has the Spirit of God ? Well thats nice but I dont agree. . KJ does not preach what Jesus preached. Thats the acid test of a man who has the Spirit of God. He has failed. He preaches rubbish. Jesus said in the very passage you quoted in Matt 12

He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad. (Matthew 12:30 KJV)

KJ is not with Christ, and he demonstrates that he is against Christ by his teachings here every day.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
209d

@rajk999 said
That is nonsense. You are claiming to know who has the Spirit of God ? Well thats nice but I dont agree. . KJ does not preach what Jesus preached. Thats the acid test of a man who has the Spirit of God. He has failed. He preaches rubbish. Jesus said in the very passage you quoted in Matt 12

[i]He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scatt ...[text shortened]... J is not with Christ, and he demonstrates that he is against Christ by his teachings here every day.
It’s not nonsense, it’s an opinion based on what’s written. And I’m not claiming anything about who’s got the spirit of god.

I don’t care what KellyJay preaches. He is not Satan. At worse he’s in error. And he’s a quite prideful tbh.

It’s your call Raj, but my view is that one Christian should not call another “Satan”. It’s a spiritual slur, not an intellectual one, and it’s not on.

Moves
208d

@divegeester said
You’re brittle, treacherous and a liar.
I forgive you brother.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
208d
2 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I forgive you brother.
How is it that you are not calling out everyone who has called other posters for name-calling? Are you choosing a side?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
208d
1 edit

@rajk999 said
What exactly am I preaching that I do not practice?

I preach what Jesus preached which in a nutshell is
- feed the poor
- clothe the naked
- help those in need
- stuff along those lines.

How exactly do you know I am not doing those things? Please explain.
How do you know what others you cannot even name, or know where they live, are also doing them? You call people names, and you treat pastors, and preachers as if they were simply caricatures of bad Christians, instead of treating them as real individual people! You are forever belittling their doctrine even though you also don't even know what these people believe, you don't know anything about them, so you are not practicing what you preach.

Moves
208d

@kellyjay said
How is it that you are not calling out everyone who has called other posters for name-calling? Are you choosing a side?
If you mean Rajk, I challenged him only recently in the GF for comments he made to another poster.

Your comments in this forum stood out due to being persistent. (Deceiver this, deceiver that) - You also made mental health slurs which will always get my goat.

I'm only on Darwin's side.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
208d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
If you mean Rajk, I challenged him only recently in the GF for comments he made to another poster.

Your comments in this forum stood out due to being persistent. (Deceiver this, deceiver that) - You also made mental health slurs which will always get my goat.

I'm only on Darwin's side.
I let my anger get the best of me, true, but he is still pretending, using scripture to condemn others for using scripture and using it to back up and justify himself and his views of scripture. Moreover, he forever belittles my church as if he knows where I go and who I go with, he does not know anything about them. That doesn't stop him from using that as an out to denigrate me and my position on topics while NOT making an argument using text except to say how rubbish this is or that.

Not sure what you mean by Darwin's side, since that is nothing but an incomplete theory that doesn't have an explanation for its beginning, most of the so-called evidence for it can also be used to justify design, and with design, it is a better fit. It is used to replace creation in the minds of some, but it has nothing to do with creation.

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
208d

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

That would presumably be Ben Darwin ? πŸ˜‰

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
208d

@medullah said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

That would presumably be Ben Darwin ? πŸ˜‰
OH, yeah, I thought he was talking about Stu Darwin, the younger one. πŸ™‚

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
208d

@rajk999 said
I never once supported the doctrine of eternal suffering, neither did Jesus said that man was facing 'eternal roasting'
Right then young Raj.

First of all I don't mean to miss anyones posts, but if I have then just draw me back to it, that's fine by me.

I certainly owe you an apology though, as you didn't say that you beleived in eternal torment.

This was the conversation.

Me - "You (Kelly) talk about Hell and Raj preaches Damnation - are they not the same thing and therefore you two have common ground ........?"

Kelly - "One is a sentence, the other a place, where the sentence is carried out.

Raj - "Damnation is the end result of evil people who are cast out of the Kingdom of God."

So nobody is the wiser to what damnation actually is?

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
208d

@kellyjay said
OH, yeah, I thought he was talking about Stu Darwin, the younger one. πŸ™‚
LOl - actually there was a Ben Darwin

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
208d

@medullah said

Raj - "Damnation is the end result of evil people who are cast out of the Kingdom of God."

So nobody is the wiser to what damnation actually is?
I would think that is enough. Damnation is being cast out of the Kingdom of God and that means permanent death. Evil people die and then they are in the end raised from the dead to face judgment and punishment. The details of that I do not know.

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
208d

@rajk999 said
Your focus is sadly off and you are too fixated on these things you call pagan festivals. To me those are minor issues.

Focus on the only important thing ... good works. Jesus said do like the Good Samaritan, and in the end all who do it will enter the Kingdom of God [Matt 25].
Allow me to explain what you describe as my date fixation.

We are given one date to observe, and that is be Christ himself. Luke records at 22:15 that Jesus spoke to his disciples saying “I have greatly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer..”

The Passover festival took place on the 14th Day of Nisan (Numbers 9:13)
So was this just another Passover celebration? No. Jesus says at Luke 21:20 (MEV) “This cup is the new covenant in My blood which is shed for you.” So something new is taking place (see also Luke 22:29).

Now we cut to the bottom line. The instruction that Christ gave; Luke 21:19 “Do this in remembrance of Me”

And what has Christendom done? They insultingly take the old Babylonian festival dedicated to a fertility goddess (Astarte/Ishtar) and rebrand it “Easter” allegedly to celebrate the death of Christ, ignoring the true anniversary (Passover).

They also take the Roman celebration of Saturnalia and rebrand that Xmas claiming it in celebration of the birth of Christ (not even close).

How might Jesus feel about the introduction of pagan (arguably demonic teachings) into the Christian calendar? With reference to Babylon, and by extension its practices Rev 18

18 After this I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illuminated with his glory. 2 He cried out mightily with a loud voice, saying:
“β€―‘Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great!’[a]
She has become a dwelling place of demons,
a haunt for every unclean spirit”

And it continues at 4 β€―‘Come out of her, my people,’ lest you partake in her sins, and lest you receive her plagues.

Jesus's own words at Matt 6:24 “No one can serve two masters.”

I'd rather err on the side of caution.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
208d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I forgive you brother.
Nothing to forgive.

Moves
208d

@divegeester said