1. Germany
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 21:17
    @kellyjay said
    So for you condescending and insults are called for due to what causes?
    Typically, it's called for when nincompoops are being a bellend.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Oct '18 08:37

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Oct '18 08:462 edits
    @kellyjay said
    I thought you claimed to be a Christian, you cannot work that out?
    Since every single person is a sinner, neither party is free from them.
    Since both parties are completely full of sinners, than I would not make the claim
    one is more righteous than the other. Even churches I don't make that claim, the
    only righteousness that makes a difference is God's as He gives it to us.
    You are unbelievable. Your reading comprehension is duff and you reply by questioning my Christianity!

READ WHAT WAS POSTED

@divegeester said
    Do you think that democratic and republican leaders are equally righteous in God’s eyes?

@kellyjay replied
    Not righteous before God, they are both completely full of sinners.

I’ll be happy accept your apology once you get down off of your high horse.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Oct '18 08:48
    @divegeester said
    You are unbelievable. Your reading comprehension is duff and you reply by questioning my Christianity!

READ WHAT WAS POSTED

@divegeester said
    Do you think that democratic and republican leaders are equally righteous in God’s eyes?

@kellyjay replied

That reminds me, tiger. Your riding lesson with Mr. Witherspoon tomorrow was canceled. Seems Nellie, that nag you so adore, is under the weather.

The good news is, I made you extra PB&J sandwiches to take to the pub!
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Oct '18 08:52
    @divegeester said

READ WHAT WAS POSTED

@divegeester said

@kellyjay replied

For what? You ask a basic question about righteousness that you should know.
    It isn't my reading comprehension at play here, it was your Bible knowledge I was
    questioning. You do seem to have your way of looking at things that has nothing
    to do with what is written in scripture.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Oct '18 09:02
    @kellyjay said
    For what? You ask a basic question about righteousness that you should know.It isn't my reading comprehension at play here, it was your Bible knowledge I wasquestioning. You do seem to have your way of looking at things that has nothingto do with what is written in scripture.
    Good grief.

I asked you about “LEADERS” not about their parties.
    You replied saying they (the leaders) were “full of sinners”
    I then asked you what you meant as how can “leaders” be full of sinners.

Did you even stop to read my last post where I spelt it out to you?

It has nothing to do with my comprehension and everything to do with yours!
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Oct '18 09:04
    KellyJay, this is partly why you get yourself into hot water at times, you simply don’t read what has been posted.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Oct '18 09:06

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Oct '18 09:07
    @divegeester said
    KellyJay, this is partly why you get yourself into hot water at times, you simply don’t read what has been posted.
    Enough, tiger.

He’s wisely ignoring you. You’re getting belligerent ‘cause your liver’s doing the backstroke in ale
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Oct '18 10:01
    @divegeester said
    Good grief.

I asked you about “LEADERS” not about their parties.
    You replied saying they (the leaders) were “full of sinners”
    I then asked you what you meant as how can “leaders” be full of sinners.

Did you even stop to read my last post where I spelt it out to you?

It has nothing to do with my comprehension and everything to do with yours!
    It doesn't matter leaders or members they are all sinners.
  11. S. Korea
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 00:19
    @kazetnagorra said
    There's less tribalism because of "multi-party" systems?

Yes.

Take, for instance, the crazy divides happening in Sweden and Germany right now, where the mainstream parties are totally or largely barring cooperation with the New Democrats and the AfD, and there is this boneheaded insistence that there can never be cooperation with the "far" right.

S ...[text shortened]... he wealthiest society, and will remain the wealthiest for the foreseeable future. [/b]

It is not.
    The AfD is not racist; it has a Jewish wing. The New Democrats aren't racist, either.

The Front National is also not racist.

How your message confirms my belief, though, is obvious: instead of actually knowing what these parties represent and what they say, you are sniping at them with the typical drivel that you hear from the Euroleft.

That isn't charitable or acceptable.

---

The US has the largest economy in the world.

California, by itself, is the fifth largest economy in the world, surpassing the UK.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/05/05/california-now-worlds-5th-largest-economy-beating-out-uk/583508002/

The USA has around a 19 trillion dollar economy; China's is nominally at 12 trillion, but some say that the PPP is around 23 trillion, making it larger.

So, yeah, sure, maybe China does now have the most money. I can accept that. They have 4x the population of the United States, roughly, and just a few trillion more.

But let me guess... You think this should be on some per capita basis? OK, whatever. No argument. I am sure that like Monaco or UAE is happy to be the wealthiest country in the world.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 04:51
    @kellyjay said
    It doesn't matter leaders or members they are all sinners.
    It matters to our exchange where you are questioning my comprehension! At least try to have some intellectual honesty.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 09:37
    @divegeester said
    It matters to our exchange where you are questioning my comprehension! At least try to have some intellectual honesty.
    You didn't seem to have an issue questioning mine, but if I question yours?

You make things personal dive, that isn't healthy.
  14. Germany
    Moves
    16 Oct '18 06:50
    @philokalia said
    The AfD is not racist; it has a Jewish wing. The New Democrats aren't racist, either.

The Front National is also not racist.

How your message confirms my belief, though, is obvious: instead of actually knowing what these parties represent and what they say, you are sniping at them with the typical drivel that you hear from the Euroleft.

That isn't charitable or ...[text shortened]... . No argument. I am sure that like Monaco or UAE is happy to be the wealthiest country in the world.
    The AfD, New Democrats and Front National are racist parties and their supporters are, like you, mostly racists. Indeed, I know better than you what these parties represent - I have seen it with my own eyes when I visited Auschwitz.

The U.S. has the largest economy in the world of all nation states; however, that does not make its economy the most prosperous and it clearly is not. Asia has the largest economy of all continents but clearly Asia is not the most prosperous place on Earth. Instead, you should look at the standard of living, in which the U.S. is far from competing with the best due to its failing political system.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '18 16:54
    @kellyjay said
    You didn't seem to have an issue questioning mine, but if I question yours?

You make things personal dive, that isn't healthy.
    You were wrong, your reading comprehension is appalling and your intellectual dishonesty is repellent.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree