"Christian" Trump supporters

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
16 Oct 18

@divegeester said
You were wrong, your reading comprehension is appalling and your intellectual dishonesty is repellent.
How many times do you enter a conversation before you end up saying things like
you are here? It is almost like you look for any opening just to belittle others, not
to discuss topics.

T

Moves
16 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
you are here? It is almost like you look for any opening just to belittle others, not
to discuss topics.
Seriously KJ. The problem is you.

Your reading comprehension IS poor and you ARE intellectually dishonest.

You aren't repeatedly being told this to "belittle" you. You're repeatedly being told this because it's true.

Don't you have any personal friends that will tell you the truth about yourself?

k

Moves
16 Oct 18
1 edit

LOL. Thanks. You crack me up. Halloween is coming so orange should be all the rage. Think Antifa is gonna be smashing pumpkins? I'm gonna carve a Trump pumpkin. I live in a upper middle class neighborhood BUT mostly hispanic and black neighbors. They all are pretty much drug dealers and thieves. Crime pays in Ca. I guess.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
16 Oct 18

@thinkofone said
Seriously KJ. The problem is you.

Your reading comprehension IS poor and you ARE intellectually dishonest.

You aren't repeatedly being told this to "belittle" you. You're repeatedly being told this because it's true.

Don't you have any personal friends that will tell you the truth about yourself?
LOL, seriously you two smear the ones you talk to all the time. Both you and dive
do this so much, to so many different people, and each other, it is difficult to take
anything either of you say seriously. Knowing the insults are coming is very
predictable, the only questions are when and how you choose to do it.

K

Germany

Moves
16 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
LOL, seriously you two smear the ones you talk to all the time. Both you and dive
do this so much, to so many different people, and each other, it is difficult to take
The first time someone calls you a horse you punch him on the nose, the second time someone calls you a horse you call him a jerk but the third time someone calls you a horse, well then perhaps it's time to go shopping for a saddle.

T

Moves
16 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
You aren't really "smear[ing]" someone if it's the truth however much they may dislike it. Only those with an aversion to TRUTH would term it as such. Same with "belittle" and "insult".

Seriously:
"Don't you have any personal friends that will tell you the truth about yourself?"

I have a friend who evidently doesn't. Every once in a while she'll say something like: "Thank you for speaking the truth to me. No one else will." With her being a Christian like you, it's not a surprise.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
16 Oct 18
1 edit

@thinkofone said
You aren't really "smear[ing]" someone if it's the truth however much they may dislike it. Only those with an aversion to TRUTH would term it as such. Same with "belittle" and "insult".

Seriously:
"Don't you have any personal friends that will tell you the truth about yourself?"

I have a friend who evidently doesn't. Every once in a while she'll say something like: ...[text shortened]... eaking the truth to me. No one else will." With her being a Christian like you, it's not a surprise.
I have you, why do I need anyone else to tell me how bad I am?
I don't however call you a friend; however, you do tend to run your mouth
about me quite a bit.

Moves
16 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
to discuss topics.
Then apologise for mistakenly accusing me of the same when you were clearly in the wrong.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
16 Oct 18
1 edit

@divegeester said
Then apologise for mistakenly accusing me of the same when you were clearly in the wrong.
For you making me repeat myself saying every one of us are sinners? That I had to
say one group is no different or better than the other, repeatedly? Every one of us
would include the full leadership of both parties there would be no distinction
between one or the other. Was it that, that ticked you off, or something else you
took offense over?

What was it you think I was wrong about? You believe one group is more
righteous than another?

Moves
16 Oct 18
1 edit

@kellyjay said
For you making me repeat myself saying every one of us are sinners? That I had to
say one group is no different or better than the other, repeatedly? Every one of us
would include the full leadership of both parties there would be no distinction
between one or the other. Was it that, that ticked you off, or something else you
took offense over?

What was it you think I was wrong about? You believe one group is more
righteous than another?
Nothing has ticked me off. I'm just pursuing this as a matter of principle with you. Here's the original exchange...again. Get it yet???

@divegeester said
They (leaders) are “full of sinners”! What does that mean?

@KellyJay replied
Are they equally full of sinners?
I thought you claimed to be a Christian, you cannot work that out?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
16 Oct 18

@divegeester said
Nothing has ticked me off. I'm just pursuing this as a matter of principle with you. Here's the original exchange...again. Get it yet???

@divegeester said
They (leaders) are “full of sinners”! What does that mean?

@KellyJay replied
Are they equally full of sinners?
I thought you claimed to be a Christian, you cannot work that out?
Scripture says we are all sinners, there are no exceptions.
You are attempting to get me to say there are exceptions in the leadership?
You have Bible knowledge, I've seen you quote it, and quote it well.
Yet you struggle with this?
That upset you?

Moves
16 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
Scripture says we are all sinners, there are no exceptions.
You are attempting to get me to say there are exceptions in the leadership?
You have Bible knowledge, I've seen you quote it, and quote it well.
Yet you struggle with this?
That upset you?
Good grief!

Anyone... is it me?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 Oct 18

@divegeester said
Good grief!

Anyone... is it me?
You don't know what a sinner is?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 Oct 18

@kquinn909 said
LOL. Thanks. You crack me up. Halloween is coming so orange should be all the rage. Think Antifa is gonna be smashing pumpkins? I'm gonna carve a Trump pumpkin. I live in a upper middle class neighborhood BUT mostly hispanic and black neighbors. They all are pretty much drug dealers and thieves. Crime pays in Ca. I guess.
Yeah, all the blacks and hispanics MUST be "drug dealers and thieves" if they can afford to live in YOUR affluent neighborhood, isn't that right? JUST because they aren't white, then CLEARLY they must be "drug dealers and thieves" to live there.

This is why the left hates Trump, you fool. And this is why you voted for him, because he's just like you.

Moves
17 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
You don't know what a sinner is?
You are either quite dim or quite clever.