1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Oct '18 01:25
    @dj2becker said
    It's quite simple really: ALL have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
    He doesn't see it.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Oct '18 01:28
    @philokalia said
    Based off of your track record with following things that I say accurately, it probably has more to do with your biases towards anything that I write and your desire to willfully misinterpret everything that your opponents write.
    It came across as a dog whistle.

Other things you have said have had a similar feel to them.

If I am mistaken, then so be it.

My track record is one of candour.
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    19 Oct '18 04:16
    @fmf said
    What's it all about?

Is it just about stopping women from having abortions?

Is that all it is, or is there some other reason for "Christian" fealty to Trump?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
  4. Germany
    Moves
    19 Oct '18 14:56
    @philokalia said
    OK, let's play stupid word games...

I'm an Asian supremacist.
    Perhaps you are not a racist.

Saying racist things and frequently posting links to racist websites might give people a different impression, however. I would avoid those things to deter misunderstandings in the future.
  5. S. Korea
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 05:10
    @kazetnagorra said
    Perhaps you are not a racist.

Saying racist things and frequently posting links to racist websites might give people a different impression, however. I would avoid those things to deter misunderstandings in the future.
    it seems you have signed on to the Marauder plan.

Much appreciated.

^^

I look forward to our discussions in the future.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 09:53
    @athousandyoung said
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
    Oh. My. God.

Call me naive, but I actually had not heard of this, nor come across this in print before. As I read this page, it got worse and worse, until I could barely believe what I was reading. This is some of the purest evil I've ever heard about. I've known people who believed in these things, but I just classified them as regular racists or Neo-Nazis, or some such.

I didn't realize this was a 'thing'. And now I can't 'un-see' it.

These truly must be the 'Christians' whom Jesus will tell "I never knew you".
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 10:16
    @suzianne said
    Oh. My. God.

Call me naive, but I actually had not heard of this, nor come across this in print before. As I read this page, it got worse and worse, until I could barely believe what I was reading. This is some of the purest evil I've ever heard about. I've known people who believed in these things, but I just classified them as regular racists or Neo-Nazis, or some ...[text shortened]... can't 'un-see' it.

These truly must be the 'Christians' whom Jesus will tell "I never knew you".
    The whole can be painted bad because of few, hopefully using a metaphor will not
    lose a few here. This was part of the testimony of a Muslim who found Christ, he
    said that when they viewed life in America through the news everything they saw
    on the news was all a refection of Christianity, because America is called a Christian
    nation. If you thought everything you saw in film and news was a reflection of
    Christianity what would you think of Christianity?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 10:18
    @philokalia said
    it seems you have signed on to the Marauder plan.

Much appreciated.

^^

I look forward to our discussions in the future.
    Not at all, not at all Jacob.

KN is simply pointing out that you are what you post. You make posts that contain repacist ideas and cite links to website which propagate such ideas. You are racist, or at least you hold to racist ideas.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 12:26
    @kellyjay said
    The whole can be painted bad because of few, hopefully using a metaphor will not
    lose a few here. This was part of the testimony of a Muslim who found Christ, he
    said that when they viewed life in America through the news everything they saw
    on the news was all a refection of Christianity, because America is called a Christian
    nation. If you thought everything you saw in film and news was a reflection of
    Christianity what would you think of Christianity?
    Your post almost sounds like a "boys will be boys" apologetic for the article I read. Did you read it?
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 13:26
    @suzianne said
    Your post almost sounds like a "boys will be boys" apologetic for the article I read. Did you read it?
    Nothing apologetic about anything I said.
    No I didn't read it, you want me too I will.
  11. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 16:36
    @fmf said
    Apart from the abortion issue, why else did (and do) so many Christians support Trump?
    racism...
    white-skinned folks have been taught to dislike/distrust brown-skinned folks...
    trump is the morphine that relieves the constipated conscious...
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 17:53
    @rookie54 said
    racism...
    white-skinned folks have been taught to dislike/distrust brown-skinned folks...
    trump is the morphine that relieves the constipated conscious...
    Very narrow view if you ask me. I'm more incline to think narrowing this to just
    white-skinned people is actually a sign of racism. When you open it up to all, than
    no race is better or worse than any other, then racism is then revealed when one
    starts to denigrate and belittle another race regardless of who the denigrated
    and who the denigrator are. No one particular race is superior to another or worse
    than any other.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree