"Christian" Trump supporters

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Oct 18

@kazetnagorra said
What was the point precisely, in connection to your support for Donald Trump as president, and Trump's dishonesty - unprecedented in the history of U.S. politics?
So you claim

K

Germany

Moves
07 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
So you claim
My claim is your point?

T

Moves
07 Oct 18

@kazetnagorra said
My claim is your point?
KJ has absolutely no idea what your question was asking. Good luck trying to explain it to him.

Moves
07 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
Not righteous before God, they are both completely full of sinners.
They are “full of sinners”! What does that mean?

Are they equally full of sinners?

K

Germany

Moves
08 Oct 18

@thinkofone said
KJ has absolutely no idea what your question was asking. Good luck trying to explain it to him.
Yes, it does feel a bit like boxing with a quadriplegic who doesn't understand the rules of boxing. It's all rather sad really, as KellyJay and millions like him will probably never develop the mental acuity to realize that they are being used by the masters at whose feet they are groveling so submissively.

S. Korea

Moves
09 Oct 18

@kazetnagorra said
It looks more tribal because it is, according to any sensible measure thereof. The kind of personal party identification that is commonplace in the United States simply isn't present in multi-party democracies, where the vast majority of people aren't registered members of a political party. For example, the number of political party members in the Netherlands is just ov ...[text shortened]... stem aren't mended.

Of course, none of this really has much to do with religion or even politics.
There's less tribalism because of "multi-party" systems? I think what happens in Europe can be very tribalistic. Take, for instance, the crazy divides happening in Sweden and Germany right now, where the mainstream parties are totally or largely barring cooperation with the New Democrats and the AfD, and there is this boneheaded insistence that there can never be cooperation with the "far" right.

In your own country you had a right wing polticiain assassinated, Pim Fortuyn.

Doesn't sound persuasive.

---

The USA is the wealthiest society, and will remain the wealthiest for the foreseeable future.

If you are talking about it in a "per capita" way, then we've always been behind the Netherlands, Britain, Switzerland, Sweden, Belgium, etc. because we've always had areas that were never pleasant places to live. We share far more parallels with a country like Russia that has rich, cosmopolitan areas and vast swathes of land that are out of touch and have lower livign standards than the rest of the country.

Pretending that we can compare to you, side by side, is wrong.

K

Germany

Moves
09 Oct 18
2 edits

@philokalia said
There's less tribalism because of "multi-party" systems? I think what happens in Europe can be very tribalistic. Take, for instance, the crazy divides happening in Sweden and Germany right now, where the mainstream parties are totally or largely barring cooperation with the New Democrats and the AfD, and there is this boneheaded insistence that there can never be cooperati ...[text shortened]... rds than the rest of the country.

Pretending that we can compare to you, side by side, is wrong.
There's less tribalism because of "multi-party" systems?

Yes.

Take, for instance, the crazy divides happening in Sweden and Germany right now, where the mainstream parties are totally or largely barring cooperation with the New Democrats and the AfD, and there is this boneheaded insistence that there can never be cooperation with the "far" right.

So what's the big deal? ~15% voted for racists, ~85% did not. Yes, in a democracy those 85% can decide to cooperate or compromise with the 15%... or not.

In fact, many racist parties in Europe did enter government, but usually had to compromise heavily in order to do so. Typically, they have succeeded in limiting migration numbers somewhat, while the more extreme parts of their platforms were never realized. Denmark and Austria are examples.

The USA is the wealthiest society, and will remain the wealthiest for the foreseeable future.

It is not.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
09 Oct 18

@kazetnagorra said
My claim is your point?
No, your claim was that he is one of the worst in history. On the scales between your
ears that is a claim you make, not one many others do. Hillary the one he ended up
running against, what were you thoughts on her? She was a pure as the driven snow?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
09 Oct 18

@divegeester said
They are “full of sinners”! What does that mean?

Are they equally full of sinners?
I thought you claimed to be a Christian, you cannot work that out?
Since every single person is a sinner, neither party is free from them.
Since both parties are completely full of sinners, than I would not make the claim
one is more righteous than the other. Even churches I don't make that claim, the
only righteousness that makes a difference is God's as He gives it to us.

K

Germany

Moves
09 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
No, your claim was that he is one of the worst in history. On the scales between your
ears that is a claim you make, not one many others do. Hillary the one he ended up
running against, what were you thoughts on her? She was a pure as the driven snow?
In fact, it is a claim backed up by a thorough analysis of Trump's statements. For example, here you can see a non-exhaustive list of 2717 false claims uttered by Trump since his inauguration.

http://projects.thestar.com/donald-trump-fact-check/

Hillary the one he ended up

She was the overwhelmingly superior candidate. If she was running in elections I am eligible to vote for on a similar manifesto, I would not consider voting for her or her party. Fortunately, I can vote in elections for a moderately functional democracy, not a failed state, and as such many better options are available to me.

Let's go back to "sinners." Is, or is not, the degree of "sinfulness" a relevant factor for you in determining your vote?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
09 Oct 18

@kazetnagorra said
In fact, it is a claim backed up by a thorough analysis of Trump's statements. For example, here you can see a non-exhaustive list of 2717 false claims uttered by Trump since his inauguration.

http://projects.thestar.com/donald-trump-fact-check/

Hillary the one he ended up

...[text shortened]... ners." Is, or is not, the degree of "sinfulness" a relevant factor for you in determining your vote?
I’m sure no bias was used by anyone who didn’t like him with respect to your study? He gets blamed for everything under the sun, so forgive me if I ignore you and your study this is just one more thing. On top of that wasn’t 2016 the year of the election how would anyone know that in the following year he wouldn’t tell the truth? Unless of course you had already made up your mind he would.

We disagree on Hillary cover ups and dead bodies are meaningful to me.

K

Germany

Moves
09 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
I’m sure no bias was used by anyone who didn’t like him with respect to your study? He gets blamed for everything under the sun, so forgive me if I ignore you and your study this is just one more thing. On top of that wasn’t 2016 the year of the election how would anyone know that in the following year he wouldn’t tell the truth? Unless of course you had already made up your mind he would.

We disagree on Hillary cover ups and dead bodies are meaningful to me.
Of course you ignore it. It's what your masters have commanded. Wouldn't want reality to hurt your feelings, now would we?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
09 Oct 18

@kazetnagorra said
Of course you ignore it. It's what your masters have commanded. Wouldn't want reality to hurt your feelings, now would we?
Masters? You always this condescending and insulting?

K

Germany

Moves
09 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
Masters? You always this condescending and insulting?
Only when there is cause for it.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
09 Oct 18

@kazetnagorra said
Only when there is cause for it.
So for you condescending and insults are called for due to what causes?