"Christian" Trump supporters

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
17 Oct 18

@fmf said
What's it all about?

Is it just about stopping women from having abortions?

Is that all it is, or is there some other reason for "Christian" fealty to Trump?
Maybe this is best left to the debates section

F

Moves
17 Oct 18

@mchill said
Maybe this is best left to the debates section
It's not something I'd want to discuss with the residents of the Debates Forum.

S. Korea

Moves
17 Oct 18
1 edit

@divegeester said
You are either quite dim or quite clever.
Kelly is very clever, and moreover, she is very patient and thorough.

Her apologetics are very solid and she conducts herself exceptionally well.

I've read her arguments, and they are great, and they are not biased towards any denomination, nor are they uncharitable to her opposition.

She is a very bright poster, and quite honest, and if you are trying to disparage her or bring her down, it reflects poorly on you. Disagree with her all you want, but she isn't someone to get down into the muck with you.

F

Moves
17 Oct 18

@philokalia said

I've read her arguments, and they are great, and they are not biased towards any denomination, nor are they uncharitable to her opposition.

She is a very bright poster, and quite honest, and if you are trying to dispa ...[text shortened]... ly on you. Disagree with her all you want, but she isn't someone to get down into the muck with you.
KellyJay is perhaps quite a bit cleverer than you.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
17 Oct 18

@philokalia said

She is a very bright poster, and quite honest, and if you are trying to dispa ...[text shortened]... ly on you. Disagree with her all you want, but she isn't someone to get down into the muck with you.
He, not she.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 Oct 18

@divegeester said
You are either quite dim or quite clever.
It was a simple question, that you still have not answered.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 Oct 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
He, not she.
Normally the my beard gives it away, but that isn't seen here. 🙂

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 Oct 18

@philokalia said

Thank you for you kind words, and it is he not she, Kelly works for both, but there
are far more girls than guys have my name. I worked with a Jody, and would talk
about Jody all the time at home. Until one day my wife and I were watching TV and
I said that guy on the screen looks like Jody. She died laughing, then told me that
I used to make her mad always talking about this Jody lady. We both played golf,
well Jody played I just did what I did attempting to look like a golfer. We wrote
our boss and email inviting him to come out to play golf with us, and his wife
saw it, she bit his head off asking who are these Kelly and Jody chicks trying to
get him to go play with him. 🙂 He had to explain no, no these are guys I work with.

It happens. LOL

Moves
17 Oct 18
1 edit

@philokalia said

She is a he you blithering racist idiot, and if you bothered to read the entire exchange between he and I you would see what I was talking about.

Moves
17 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
It was a simple question, that you still have not answered.
Go back and read the entire exchange KellyJay and stop pretending you can’t understand it.

I’m sick of explaining simple forum exchange stuff you which any 6 year old would have acknowledged by now.

Moves
17 Oct 18

@fmf said
It’s a pointless exercise, like trying to figure out the square root of minus 1

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 Oct 18

@divegeester said
Go back and read the entire exchange KellyJay and stop pretending you can’t understand it.

I’m sick of explaining simple forum exchange stuff you which any 6 year old would have acknowledged by now.
Obviously we are not seeing eye to eye, I will ask again do you know what a sinner is?

S. Korea

Moves
18 Oct 18

@fmf said
Not an insult.

Zero bad feels, man. Zero bad feels. 😆 😉

Moves
18 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
Obviously we are not seeing eye to eye, I will ask again do you know what a sinner is?
We are seeing totally eye to eye; in fact your deliberate attempt to pretend you don’t understand where you went wrong in this thread’s exchange has helped my see you in a new light KellyJay. I’ve copy/pasted your error twice and you use this sort of cross eyed dum-dum routine to try to avoid apologising. Even my detractor ToO stepped in and pointed it out. It’s pathetic, honestly.

Moves
18 Oct 18

@philokalia said
Not an insult.

Zero bad feels, man. Zero bad feels. 😆 😉
“Zero bad feels”

What are you 14 years old?