Cult I was born into finally exposed.

Cult I was born into finally exposed.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
06 Oct 20
5 edits

@fmf said
I haven't "twisted" anything. I am addressing the story about what his parents chose to do on the night of the rape. I am ignoring the different version of events that he has subsequently offered presumably because the moral implications of the original version, which he clearly had not contemplated, made him uncomfortable, and a new and more convenient version was needed.
What exactly would you like my parents to have done on the night of the rape if they only found out about it years later? You are just being an insensitive jerk aren’t you? I am 100% certain I didn’t say my parents knew it happened on the night because I know for a fact they didn’t. Why would I say they did know about it if I know for a fact they didn’t? No matter how many times I correct you you keep on falling back to your own imaginary fairytale. You’re clearly just trolling. If you mention my parents again I will report you for harassment.

F

Moves
06 Oct 20

@dj2becker said
What exactly would you like my parents to have done on the night of the rape if they only found out about it years later? You are just being an insensitive jerk aren’t you?
I have been talking [1] about your original telling of the story which we discussed at length [I have not been talking about the different version you subsequently told] and [2] about the moral obligation of people who manage to free themselves from a cult to alert authorities and do what they can to get others out and do more than just say things like "I feel for the ones that are still trapped there" while doing nothing for more than a decade.

F

Moves
06 Oct 20

@dj2becker said
I am 100% certain I didn’t say my parents knew it happened on the night because I know for a fact they didn’t. Why would I say they did know about it if I know for a fact they didn’t?
I have already told you two or three times what I think your motivation is for telling a different version of the story.

Moves
06 Oct 20

@fmf said
I have already told you two or three times what I think your motivation is for telling a different version of the story.
My story hasn’t changed at all I’m 100% sure about that. You are just trolling.

Moves
06 Oct 20

@fmf said
And we all know why you will continue to troll me for as long as I post here.

F

Moves
06 Oct 20

@dj2becker said
My story hasn’t changed at all I’m 100% sure about that. You are just trolling.
Yesterday you were unable to recall that it was you who participated in the 'the only way divegeester is going to get any sex is if he rapes his wife' "joke". You tried to claim it was someone else. Two thoughts on possible reasons for this: [1] you perhaps don't have full control over what you say and how you behave on this forum, and [2] you have a poor memory of what you say and what has been said to you.

F

Moves
06 Oct 20

@dj2becker said
And we all know why you will continue to troll me for as long as I post here.
But now you have announced that you are leaving the forum, it matters not what you used to think when you were here. You and your behaviour and your stories will never be discussed again once you are gone.

F

Moves
06 Oct 20

@secondson said
I don't believe you.
Then you should approach what I say accordingly. You must have some good reason not to believe me. Assuming you do, I suggest you are open and forthright about it, call a spade a spade, and tackle what I say on this matter in a way that is firmly based on your suspicion that I am lying.

Moves
06 Oct 20
1 edit

@fmf said
Yesterday you were unable to recall that it was you who participated in the 'the only way divegeester is going to get any sex is if he rapes his wife' "joke". You tried to claim it was someone else. Two thoughts on possible reasons for this: [1] you perhaps don't have full control over what you say and how you behave on this forum, and [2] you have a poor memory of what you say and what has been said to you.
Well at the time you were convinced I was Romans so I don’t blame you for thinking I was the one who participated in the joke. More deceit from your side. Or maybe you still think I was Romans ?

F

Moves
06 Oct 20

@dj2becker said
Well at the time you were convinced I was Romans so I don’t blame you for thinking I was the one who participated in the joke.
But it was you and not someone else. You egged-on whodey. You mocked Ghost of a Duke for not finding the rape joke funny. It was you. And not some other poster. If you really don't remember what you said and how you behaved on that occasion, what are your claims about your powers of memory in some other instance worth?

Moves
06 Oct 20
1 edit

@fmf said
But it was you and not someone else. You egged-on whodey. You mocked Ghost of a Duke for not finding the rape joke funny. It was you. And not some other poster. If you really don't remember what you said and how you behaved on that occasion, what are your claims about your powers of memory in some other instance worth?
Your trolling doesn’t bother me in the least. Just in case you maybe thought it did.

Moves
06 Oct 20

@dj2becker said
Your trolling doesn’t bother me in the least. Just in case you maybe thought it did.
When did you say it was that you were leaving?

Moves
06 Oct 20
1 edit

@divegeester said
When did you say it was that you were leaving?
Oh dear is the Dive lounge anxious for me to leave? In that case I might just stick around a little longer.

Moves
06 Oct 20

@dj2becker said
Oh dear is the Dive lounge anxious for me to leave? In that case I might just stick around a little longer.
Just waiting for the attention-seeking threat to leave to wear off and the faux victim-hood trolling to start again.

Moves
06 Oct 20

@divegeester said
Just waiting for the attention-seeking threat to leave to wear off and the faux victim-hood trolling to start again.
Come to think of it I didn’t really peg you as an attention seeker. But maybe that does explain all the trolling.