1. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Sep '20 22:09
    @suzianne said
    From all available evidence, it appears you've got this spot on.
    You butt-licking again? It does not work you know. People like people who honest and truthful and upfront about what they are thinking. Nobody likes a brown-noser. Stop doing it.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 00:27
    @rajk999 said
    Dont know what you talking about. I never used that expression 'salvation by works', neither did Christ. That expression is one of the signature phrases of a failed Christian doctrine tp which you subscribe.
    Irrespective of wether or not you, Jesus or anyone else has used the phrase “salvation by works”, I think it is most dishonest of you to claim that you “don’t know what I’m talking about”, when we both know that you know exactly what I’m talking about.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 00:52
    @divegeester said
    Irrespective of wether or not you, Jesus or anyone else has used the phrase “salvation by works”, I think it is most dishonest of you to claim that you “don’t know what I’m talking about”, when we both know that you know exactly what I’m talking about.
    You are the dishonest one pal. You twist what people say all the time so that it is presented in the worst possible light. I have repeatedly said salvation is through Christ. Learn to read, and practice repeating what people say accurately.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 01:04
    @rajk999 said
    You are the dishonest one pal. You twist what people say all the time so that it is presented in the worst possible light. I have repeatedly said salvation is through Christ. Learn to read, and practice repeating what people say accurately.
    As I said, irrespective of who said what...you know exactly what I’m talking about.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 03:501 edit
    @dj2becker said
    I essentially said I don’t think I suffered as much as others did. But ok keep on twisting my words. I am currently working with the media.
    No "twisting" here. What you described as being done to you was psychological abuse. You even offered a link to a website that illustrated what you claimed you suffered. There were hundreds and hundreds of posts about it. That you have, in the meantime, got cold feet about having revealed what happened to you is a matter for you and has no bearing on the nature of what you decribed.
  6. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 04:362 edits
    @rajk999 said
    This is the thing. You have had a role model over the years [at least about 5 yrs now], you have been speaking about this cult issue. Surely you could have followed his example and do some personal improvement. I do not understand how it is you and your brother are caught up in a cult so long. You must enjoy the abuse.
    Maybe you wouldn’t think twice about turning your back on family members and life long friends but respect those that choose not to do so for whatever reason. Many people I know want to leave but don’t have the financial means. Many young children would not survive the streets if they left. Remember if they do leave, their family have to disown them. Some people chose not to put their family in that position. Maybe it’s time to get off your high horse.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 05:38
    @dj2becker said
    Maybe you wouldn’t think twice about turning your back on family members and life long friends but respect those that choose not to do so for whatever reason. Many people I know want to leave but don’t have the financial means. Many young children would not survive the streets if they left. Remember if they do leave, their family have to disown them. Some people chose not to put their family in that position. Maybe it’s time to get off your high horse.
    In making excuses for yourself, you seem to be inadvertently offering somewhat of a defence of the cult.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 06:001 edit
    News24 has in its possession sworn affadavits by six women who claim they were either raped, sexually abused, molested or assaulted by men affiliated with KwaSizabantu since the 1980s. Some of them were children, as young as five years old, at the time the abuse happened.

What a pity that their family members did not act or speak out at the time.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 06:08
    @dj2becker said
    Brother.
    So the younger female sibling he talks about in the article is your sister?
  10. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 07:17
    @rajk999 said
    People like people who honest and truthful and upfront about what they are thinking.
    ...unless they're just being an arse, then nobody likes them. 😛

Speaking strictly hypothetically, of course.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 09:58
    @dj2becker said
    Excuses, and lame ones too. You rather sit in the $hitt and watch on while people are abused, mentally emotionally and sexually. Had you left, provided evidence to the authorities YEARS AGO, you and your brother could have ended this nonsense and saved many people. You are part of the problem, not part of the solution.
  12. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 10:14
    @rajk999 said
    Excuses, and lame ones too. You rather sit in the $hitt and watch on while people are abused, mentally emotionally and sexually. Had you left, provided evidence to the authorities YEARS AGO, you and your brother could have ended this nonsense and saved many people. You are part of the problem, not part of the solution.
    If you think one or two people could end this you are gravely mistaken. Currently we have close to 100 people willing to testify and it’s still going to be a tall order. People on the inside are oblivious and think it’s just a couple of disgruntled ex members who are spreading lies. You clearly have no idea how brainwashed people in a cult are.
  13. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 10:22
    @fmf said
    In making excuses for yourself, you seem to be inadvertently offering somewhat of a defence of the cult.
    If you want to use the flawed logic that me saying I suffering less than others means I’m defending the cult then so be it.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 10:26
    @dj2becker said
    If you think one or two people could end this you are gravely mistaken. Currently we have close to 100 people willing to testify and it’s still going to be a tall order. People on the inside are oblivious and think it’s just a couple of disgruntled ex members who are spreading lies. You clearly have no idea how brainwashed people in a cult are.
    Like I said, I suspect you jokers in there were enjoying the abuse. Its not unheard of, thats how some people are... ask Annie Lennox.
  15. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 10:29
    @fmf said
    News24 has in its possession sworn affadavits by six women who claim they were either raped, sexually abused, molested or assaulted by men affiliated with KwaSizabantu since the 1980s. Some of them were children, as young as five years old, at the time the abuse happened.

What a pity that their family members did not act or speak out at the time.
    Unfortunately that's what fear does to people. Whenever anyone tried to speak up they went on a smear campaign to discredit the person. They lied and made up dirt to discredit anyone who ever made any allegations against them. You obviously have no idea what lengths they would go to to bring down any resistance to the movement.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree