1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 11:21
    @dj2becker said
    Maybe the better question would be why you thought he was gay.
    It’s not a better question it’s a dodge by you so you can continue your petty trolling. But since you ask, the question has been raised about him ubiquitously.

So why do you have his photo as your avatar if not some sort of petty fetchmyjunkesque troll?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 11:23
    @fmf said
    I am not going to spend any time looking for it, no. If people here think you are being honest and consistent on this matter, and I am lying, then so be it.
    He’s a well known liar.

But hold on, he loves me with the love of Jesus remember, oh yes, that true.
  3. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 12:461 edit
    @divegeester said
    Well my post got a thumb down from someone already so I’m guessing it’s a big deal somehow.

My avatar is a snap of Eric Idle in Monty Pyrhon’s The Life of Brian, which is my favourite film. Also I just love this scene in the amphitheater. There is no secret why I have this as my avatar.

I think dj2becker likes to troll this forum any way he can even with an avatar. I find it amusing.
    How can it be your favorite movie if Brian’s mother jokes about getting raped by centurion Naughtius Maximus?

Seems rape jokes only offend you when it suits you.
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 12:47
    @fmf said
    I am not going to spend any time looking for it, no. If people here think you are being honest and consistent on this matter, and I am lying, then so be it.
    Bingo.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 12:501 edit
    @dj2becker said
    How can it be your favorite movie if Brian’s mother jokes about getting raped by centurion Naughtius Maximus?
    Did you actually Google that?
  6. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 13:28
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Did you actually Google that?
    Why would I google it? Can you find a site that conveniently says that?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 13:421 edit
    @dj2becker said
    She wasn’t joking and she wasn’t raped.

The scriptwriters cleverly used the rhetorical moment of Brian’s mother remembering the flitting encounter as an opportunity to juxtaposition her need to not disappoint Brian’s outrage of her conceiving him with a Roman soldier with her deeply root need to tell the truth, which of course she only does partly, concealing the further horror that she was and still is a prostitute.

Her reply therefore to Brian’s exclamation “you mean you were RAPED!!? Is a beautifully constructed articulation of classic python humour climaxed by her mixed honesty reply “well at first...yes”.

Of course you probably haven’t even seen the film and if you had you wouldn’t get the multiplex layer of interconnected humour because you’re a interpersonal dullard with a limited sense of humour who finds posting gay looking avatars the limit of his prepubescent comical charm.
  8. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 14:022 edits
    @divegeester said

The scriptwriters cleverly used the rhetorical moment of Brian’s mother remembering the flitting encounter as an opportunity to juxtaposition her need to not disappoint Brian’s outrage of her conceiving him with a Roman soldier with her deeply root need to tell the truth, which of course she only does partly, concealing the furt ...[text shortened]... d sense of humour who finds posting gay looking avatars the limit of his prepubescent comical charm.
    Well that’s rich coming from you who has the avatar of a guy who wanted to be a woman.

And no surprise that you’d justify a rape joke when it suits you. And ironically accuse me of not having a sense of humor!
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 14:10
    @divegeester said

The scriptwriters cleverly used the rhetorical moment of Brian’s mother remembering the flitting encounter as an opportunity to juxtaposition her need to not disappoint Brian’s outrage of her conceiving him with a Roman soldier with her deeply root need to tell the truth, which of course she only does partly, concealing the furt ...[text shortened]... d sense of humour who finds posting gay looking avatars the limit of his prepubescent comical charm.
    back of the net my good man.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 14:34
    @dj2becker said
    Well that’s rich coming from you who has the avatar of a guy who wanted to be a woman.

And no surprise that you’d justify a rape joke when it suits you. And ironically accuse me of not having a sense of humor!
    But you do still love me, right?
  11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 15:07
    @divegeester said
    But you do still love me, right?
    Of course. Who else is straight talk meant for?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 15:37
    @dj2becker said
    Of course.
    Wow, dj2becker claims that he loves me with the love of Jesus.

It’s so weird and yet such BS.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 15:37
    @dj2becker said

All this hate but it’s actually the love of Jesus flowing through the troll Fetchmybecker.
  14. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 17:56
    @divegeester said
    Wow, dj2becker claims that he loves me with the love of Jesus.

It’s so weird and yet such BS.
    Well I’m not perfect and neither are you.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 18:20
    @dj2becker said
    Well I’m not perfect
    You’re a dull lying troll.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree