Divorced after 25 happy years

Divorced after 25 happy years

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
11 May 22

@kellyjay said
The only interesting thing about your latest is how nothing you said matters to the
current conversation, yet you are attempting to make it the main point.
nothing you said matters to the current conversation

Feel free to have restricted conversations in private, KellyJay. This is a public forum and a thread that I started.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 May 22
1 edit

@fmf said
nothing you said matters to the current conversation

Feel free to have restricted conversations in private, KellyJay. This is a public forum and a thread that I started.
As you have figured things out, you have stopped listening and have just started
telling others what they think and why even when they tell you no, you know better.

F

Moves
11 May 22

@kellyjay said
As you have figured things out, you have stopped listening and have just started
telling others what they think and why even when they tell you no, you know better.
Why are you running away?

IP

Moves
11 May 22

@kellyjay said
As I pointed out earlier, there is the material and the immaterial they are part of
the whole, which came first, which is the primary, and which is the derivative? It is
not the material world that takes direction from the instructions within it; it
operates within prescribed parameters which we look for; they are the things we
are used to seeing what makes the whole und ...[text shortened]... e whole universe is
evidence of a great mind, not the end product of a mindless, soulless universe.
You forgot to add: 'according to my beliefs and opinions.'

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 May 22

@fmf said
Why are you running away?
Do you have a complex about people running away from you when they point out what you are telling them what they believe or have experienced is not true? You seem to say that a lot.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 May 22

@indonesia-phil said
What do you think is just an opinion and belief in what I said?

F

Moves
11 May 22

@kellyjay said
Do you have a complex about people running away from you when they point out what you are telling them what they believe or have experienced is not true? You seem to say that a lot.
No. I have no "complex". When you use informal fallacies, give spam "answers", or play victim card etc. you are running away from a converstation.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 May 22

@fmf said
No. I have no "complex". When you use informal fallacies, give spam "answers", or play victim card etc. you are running away from a converstation.
You don't touch the substance of what I say; you call it spam or other such nonsense. That is running away.

F

Moves
12 May 22

@kellyjay said
You don't touch the substance of what I say; you call it spam or other such nonsense. That is running away.
You don't touch the substance of what I say

Nonsense, KellyJay.

Disingenuous, evasive nonsense.

IP

Moves
12 May 22

@kellyjay said
What do you think is just an opinion and belief in what I said?
Everything you write here is based upon your belief and opinion; you ignore any and all scientific evidence in order to further and express your belief and opinion. You completely ignore questions put to you by myself and others if they are difficult to answer within the confines of your belief and opinion. You think that snakes can talk because it fits with your belief and opinion.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
12 May 22

@kellyjay said
You don't touch the substance of what I say;
I would estimate that at least 75% of your posts are lacking in substance.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
12 May 22

@kellyjay said
Like all ongoing coded informational processes, it gets coded, and as it is
written, it performs as written. Over time mistakes occur, leading to system
malfunctions, not an ever-increasing improvement over time, which you are
suggesting.
You have a very limited understanding of natural selection, in fact I’d say you have no understanding of it.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 May 22

@indonesia-phil said
The only thing every one of us says boils down to our beliefs and opinions. Do you
think you are somehow different?

F

Moves
12 May 22

@kellyjay said
The only thing every one of us says boils down to our beliefs and opinions.
If this is not just you being disingenuous, then it is progress. Welcome progress. Only a few weeks ago, you were still insisting that your beliefs and opinions were "objective" truths.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 May 22

@indonesia-phil said
Everything you write here is based upon your belief and opinion; you ignore any and all scientific evidence in order to further and express your belief and opinion. You completely ignore questions put to you by myself and others if they are difficult to answer within the confines of your belief and opinion. You think that snakes can talk because it fits with your belief and opinion.
That isn't true, but I can say the same thing about you. When I have asked about
the material and immaterial world, questions about the beginning, and give you
Chemists to listen to your so-called evidence on evolution, you went silent. The only
thing YOU or anyone of here can do is express our views and opinions; you didn't
answer my queries on stop-starts and error checking, except to offer nature did it, as
if nature had a mind, and that is a plausible answer. If you are going to get on me
for the things you do, look in the mirror.