End times

End times

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
15 Nov 20

@fmf said
So, here you are saying what you think, and you're just after having said it's really not about what you or I think
What you and I "think" is in response to the primary cause of all things knowable. We are receptors reacting to truth or lies, whichever the case may be.

F

Moves
15 Nov 20
1 edit

@secondson said
What you and I "think" is in response to the primary cause of all things knowable. We are receptors reacting to truth or lies, whichever the case may be.
To claim that it's really NOT about what you or I think, here, on a forum that is ONLY about what you or I [and others] think, is silly.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
15 Nov 20

@secondson said
I'm waiting to see your best.
Im the only one whose posts are directly from the teachings of Christ. You cant get ANY better than that.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
15 Nov 20

@fmf said
But it was you - not me - who commented on how "strange" you found it that someone was debating with someone else despite not believing the same things.
You really don't get the inference of what I meant!?!

Perhaps some clarification will help you: I find it strange to witness a debate between a disbeliever and one that misbelieves.

Also, it's strange how you belabor minor aspects of debate.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
15 Nov 20

@fmf said
If it does become extinct, it will matter not one little bit whether it was "the world" or "the Earth" that was destroyed.
If doesn't mean anything relative to the truth.

Speculatively, if there's no one around to see the destruction of anything, then the truth doesn't matter.

But that's not the truth.

F

Moves
15 Nov 20

@secondson said
it's strange how you belabor minor aspects of debate.
Your subjective view on what is and isn't "minor" has no bearing on the debate.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
15 Nov 20

@fmf said
Meaning you are not capable of discerning the difference?
I already gave you a description of the difference.

F

Moves
15 Nov 20

@secondson said
I find it strange to witness a debate between a disbeliever and one that misbelieves.
But it's a debate and discussion forum where people debate their differing beliefs.

F

Moves
15 Nov 20

@secondson said
If doesn't mean anything relative to the truth.

Speculatively, if there's no one around to see the destruction of anything, then the truth doesn't matter.

But that's not the truth.
We can only speculate about supernatural things. That's all that's going on here.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
15 Nov 20

@galveston75 said
The bible never says humans will become extinct.
Then I wonder why FMF used that term. Perhaps he doesn't really know how to have a debate.

F

Moves
15 Nov 20
1 edit

@secondson said
Then I wonder why FMF used that term. Perhaps he doesn't really know how to have a debate.
The words I used were chosen in order to accurately express my beliefs on the matter of what galveston75 was talking about: humans making the Earth uninhabitable.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
15 Nov 20

@fmf said
It is SecondSon who has called you "brainwashed", not me.. I have never "condemned" you for your Christian beliefs.
Saying Galveston is "brainwashed" isn't a "condemnation" of him personally.

You are brainwashed by "agnostic atheism" thinking. So what? That's your problem, not mine.

And yes, I am brainwashed too, but by the "mind of Christ". 🙂

F

Moves
15 Nov 20

@secondson said
Saying Galveston is "brainwashed" isn't a "condemnation" of him personally.
I didn't say it was. But he mistakenly thought it was me who said his mind was brainwashed when in fact it was you.

F

Moves
15 Nov 20

@secondson said
You are brainwashed by "agnostic atheism" thinking.
I think you are mistaken. I think you are using the word "brainwashed" incorrectly. You may vehemently disagree with my perspective, but you don't need to use a word like "brainwashed" inappropriately in order to express your disagreement.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
15 Nov 20

@fmf said
My analysis of what others believe - including what I used to believe myself - is not something that is "rote-learned".
"Your analysis" of "what others believe" is what you have "rote-learned" by continuously reciting the playbook that you wrote while following the neo-atheists narrative and brainwashing yourself with. 🤣