Forgiving Murderers

Forgiving Murderers

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
30 Oct 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
i take personal responsibility?, what do you mean personal responsibility?
For the claims you have made in this discussion. Do you personally subscribe to the views you have been expressing?

rc

Moves
30 Oct 12

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
Does that mean you disagree with Paul when he says, "the existing authorities stand placed in their relative postions by God" in the case of Iran?
Whether they stand in their relative position by God i cannot say nor have I anyway of knowing.

rc

Moves
30 Oct 12

Originally posted by FMF
For the claims you have made in this discussion. Do you personally subscribe to the views you have been expressing?
As far as i can discern i have been citing the Bible as the authority and not trying in the
least to promulgate my personal opinions, what views are you therefore talking about?

F

Moves
30 Oct 12

As far as i can discern i have been citing the Bible as the authority and not trying in the
least to promulgate my personal opinions, what views are you therefore talking about?
Do your "personal opinions" differ from the Bible's assertions that you have presented here?

F

Moves
30 Oct 12

Whether they stand in their relative position by God i cannot say nor have I anyway of knowing.
So Paul's assertion may be wrong? You have "no way of knowing" whether the biblical claims you have cited are right or wrong?

T

Moves
30 Oct 12

Yet Paul said, "the existing authorities stand placed in their relative postions by God". Does that mean you do not believe Paul was correct there?

rc

Moves
30 Oct 12

Originally posted by FMF
Do your "personal opinions" differ from the Bible's assertions that you have presented here?
To my knowledge i have not really given any personal opinions, just to sat that the
Iranian governments position to execute christians is unjust. I think this is in harmony
with the Law of the Christ and the dictates of universal principles of justice.

F

Moves
30 Oct 12

To my knowledge i have not really given any personal opinions, just to sat that the
Iranian governments position to execute christians is unjust. I think this is in harmony
with the Law of the Christ and the dictates of universal principles of justice.
What is your personal opinion about Paul's claim that governments "stand placed in their relative positions by God"?

rc

Moves
30 Oct 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
So Paul's assertion may be wrong? You have "no way of knowing" whether the biblical claims you have cited are right or wrong?
No i dont think it is wrong, Paul does not mention any specific governments, does he, he
certainly does not differentiate between ones which have been placed in their relative
position and those which have not, according to your ludicrous question.

rc

Moves
30 Oct 12

Originally posted by FMF
What is your personal opinion about Paul's claim that governments "stand placed in their relative positions by God"?
I like it.

F

Moves
30 Oct 12

I like it.
Meaning you personally subscribe to the views expressed by Paul?

rc

Moves
30 Oct 12

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
Yet Paul said, "the existing authorities stand placed in their relative postions by God". Does that mean you do not believe Paul was correct there?
No it means that i have no way of knowing what governments stand in their relative
positions and which do not, following FMF's ludicrous and rather silly question.

rc

Moves
30 Oct 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Meaning you personally subscribe to the views expressed by Paul?
Meaning that I like it.

F

Moves
30 Oct 12
1 edit

Meaning that I like it.
So if, as Paul claims, "the existing authorities stand placed in their relative positions by God", why do you not wish to remain neutral towards God's"existing authorities"?

rc

Moves
30 Oct 12

Originally posted by FMF
So is, as Paul claims, "the existing authorities stand placed in their relative positions by God", why do you not wish to remain neutral towards God's"existing authorities"?
Who states that i do not wish to remain neutral, what are you havering about now?
Have you been smoking weed?