Free Will

Free Will

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
18 Nov 22
2 edits

@divegeester said
Not really. Life is imploding around me; job, finances, relationship and health all in the crapper.
Such a predictable trotting out of a track, and not necessarily true or helpful, but I hope it helps anyway:

Steely Dan -- Any Major Dude

Moves
18 Nov 22

@kellyjay said
You are confusing salvation and sanctification you are aware of the difference?
It depends where you put them on the Scrabble board.

Moves
18 Nov 22

@kevin-eleven said
Such a predictable trotting out of a track, and not necessarily true or helpful, but I hope it helps anyway
Ask an insincere question…

Moves
18 Nov 22

@divegeester said
Pretty sure the site went global quite some years ago.

Maybe it's only a few backwoods English from the hinterlands who are insincere, Mr. Crappypants.

Moves
18 Nov 22

@kevin-eleven said
Maybe it's only a few backwoods English from the hinterlands who are insincere, Mr. Crappypants.
If you think I would casually reveal aspects of my well-being to a malicious troll like you, then perhaps you should add naivety to the growing list of your peccadilloes.

Moves
18 Nov 22

@kevin-eleven said
Well, I don't have you blocked at the moment in case you just want to spew privately or ask for probably bad advice from a gay American man who has been single for decades, with no local friends, who has no money in the bank, and whose house needs some plumbing and roofing repairs
I’ve reached out to you in the past and all I get is the angry cat.

As for the condition of your life I suggest taking some personal responsibility. Try getting part time paid employment, stop wearing your sexuality on your sleeve like a badge of victimhood, maybe take a course in basic plumbing skills and if you want to meet decent people perhaps do some voluntary work with the elderly or at a food bank where you will meet lots of good-hearted folk willing to connect.

Moves
18 Nov 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
If you think I would casually reveal aspects of my well-being to a malicious troll like you, then perhaps you should add naivety to the growing list of your peccadilloes.
I'm beginning to understand that you seem to perceive the world through much different filters than I do.

Did England hurt you into falsehood?

Moves
18 Nov 22

@kevin-eleven said

P.S. -- I was counting on you to get that my "roasting for uncountable aeons" post was not serious.
I think it was serious and completely in keeping with your trending tactics here.

Moves
18 Nov 22

@kevin-eleven said
I'm beginning to understand that you seem to perceive the world through much different filters than I do.
What would be an example of one of these “filters”?

Moves
18 Nov 22

@divegeester said
I think it was serious and completely in keeping with your trending tactics here.
It's clear you're afraid your Uncle/Brother-in-Law is starting to like me more than you.

Easy-peasy! Just try to be more likeable.

Moves
18 Nov 22

@divegeester said
Really? What a doofus.

Moves
18 Nov 22

@divegeester said
So you're essentially calling yourself a liar.
Well there's a start.

Moves
18 Nov 22
2 edits

@kevin-eleven said
Really? What a doofus.
No I’m not a doofus; on the contrary I’m a good judge of people I get to interact with on a regular basis.

In your time here you have produced some of the nastiest invective I witnessed. Only last week you were shamed into apologising to me by ghost of a duke and moonbus then furtively backed away from it pretending you couldn’t remember what it was you said. You’ve deleted hundreds of your own nasty posts in reflective shame and you have been forum banned for much worse on several occasions.

Telling me you feel comforted thinking about me burning alive in hell and then claiming you weren’t serious is just another one of your rhetorical fig-leaf gimmicks deployed to cover yourself.

As for my interactions with kellyjay, he is well able to defend himself and consistently does. Im sure he doesn’t need your showy displays of spite to help him out.

Moves
18 Nov 22
1 edit

@kevin-eleven said
So you're essentially calling yourself a liar.
Well there's a start.
I just threw you a sprat and you chomped on it.

Moves
18 Nov 22

@divegeester said
No I’m not a doofus; on the contrary I’m a good judge of people I get to interact with on a regular basis.
I'm sure that's what you tell yourself.