1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Nov '22 13:18
    @kellyjay said
    So you think someone who is supposed to do something, and only partly does it
    is being obedient to what they were supposed to do, even though they are not
    doing it? Do you think someone who tells only part of the truth in all the things that
    they are saying is telling the truth?
    It’s your unsubstantiated assertion kellyjay.

You explain it!
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    16 Nov '22 14:25
    @divegeester said
    It’s your unsubstantiated assertion kellyjay.

You explain it!
    If you cannot see, not doing what you are supposed to do, as not doing what you
    are supposed to do, nothing I can say will reveal that to you. If you cannot see
    that not telling the truth is not telling the truth, nothing I can say will reveal that to
    you.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Nov '22 15:48
    @kellyjay said
    If you cannot see, not doing what you are supposed to do, as not doing what you
    are supposed to do, nothing I can say will reveal that to you. If you cannot see
    that not telling the truth is not telling the truth, nothing I can say will reveal that to
    you.
    Ok so you can’t explain what you asserted, you claim you aren’t in either the “completely obedient” group nor the “disobedient group” and you want to blame me for making yourself look a bit silly.

I see.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    16 Nov '22 15:58
    @divegeester said
    Ok so you can’t explain what you asserted, you claim you aren’t in either the “completely obedient” group nor the “disobedient group” and you want to blame me for making yourself look a bit silly.

I see.
    You realize that all of us fall short, correct, none of us are righteous without Jesus
    Christ as our Lord and Savior? Do you think you are not a sinner before God without
    the need for His saving grace and mercy, you don't require the price Jesus paid with
    His blood to redeem us? I pointed out the standard, we all fall short, I never once
    implied I met it in my righteousness, if you read that into what I said you are
    mistaken again, failing to look at an entire post, instead of finding something you
    think means one thing and try to make it something else confusing the meaning.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    16 Nov '22 16:19
    @divegeester said
    Kellyjay, Are you therefore claiming that you are perfectly obedient, or are you admitting you are, in your own words, disobedient?

I notice you dodged this first time btw.
    "We need God's grace and mercy, our efforts will never be enough."

Read the whole post dive, don't cherry-pick the pieces you think you can use to
    meet your ends.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Nov '22 18:09
    @kellyjay said
    You realize that all of us fall short, correct, none of us are righteous without Jesus
    Christ as our Lord and Savior? Do you think you are not a sinner before God without
    the need for His saving grace and mercy, you don't require the price Jesus paid with
    His blood to redeem us? I pointed out the standard, we all fall short, I never once
    implied I met it in my righteousn ...[text shortened]... inding something you
    think means one thing and try to make it something else confusing the meaning.
    Instead of lecturing me, why don’t you explain what your lazy assertion means?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Nov '22 18:121 edit
    @kellyjay said
    "We need God's grace and mercy, our efforts will never be enough."

Read the whole post dive, don't cherry-pick the pieces you think you can use to
    meet your ends.
    Here is the whole post:

“Someone who is only partially obedient is disobedient, just as there are no shades or of truth, something is true or not, obedience is or isn't as well. We need God's grace and mercy, our efforts will never be enough.”

All I left out was the last sentence - how does that last sentence make the rest of your assertion mean anything different?

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/free-will.195394/page-6

14th post.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    16 Nov '22 18:19
    @divegeester said
    Here is the whole post:

“Someone who is only partially obedient is disobedient, just as there are no shades or of truth, something is true or not, obedience is or isn't as well. We need God's grace and mercy, our efforts will never be enough.”

All I left out was the last sentence - how does that last sentence make the rest of your assertion mean anything different?

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/free-will.195394/page-6

14th post.
    You didn't understand any of it the first time repeating it to you would be useless.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Nov '22 18:54
    @kellyjay said
    You didn't understand any of it the first time repeating it to you would be useless.
    Oh right LOL.

So your “cherry picking” your post accusation was also nonsense.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    16 Nov '22 22:07
    @divegeester said
    Oh right LOL.

So your “cherry picking” your post accusation was also nonsense.
    You left off the point that we need Christ and turn the statement into something else.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Nov '22 00:49
    @kellyjay said
    You left off the point that we need Christ and turn the statement into something else.
    What a weasel you are. Ok let’s humiliate you some more then.

@kellyjay said:

So Kellyjay, based on your own statement, are you completely or “partially” obedient?
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Nov '22 01:48
    @divegeester said
    What a weasel you are. Ok let’s humiliate you some more then.

@kellyjay said:

So Kellyjay, based on your own statement, are you completely or “partially” obedient?
    You realize that we are not saved by our efforts, merit, or desires. We simply are not righteous. Salvation is an act of God, by God, for God. That is a good thing anything less all of this would not be worth it.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Nov '22 01:53
    @kellyjay said
    You realize that we are not saved by our efforts, merit, or desires. We simply are not righteous. Salvation is an act of God, by God, for God. That is a good thing anything less all of this would not be worth it.
    Kellyjay, based on your own statement, are you completely or “partially” obedient?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Nov '22 01:55
    @divegeester said
    Kellyjay, based on your own statement, are you completely or “partially” obedient?
    I think that I'm partially obedient.
    No shame in the truth.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Nov '22 02:16
    @divegeester said
    NOT ONE OF US IS RIGHTEOUS, not one of us lives lives worthy! Grace not merit dive if you think any of us can live up God’s righteousness your delusional. His love for us has Him working on our behalf, if not, we would avoid Him, it is His love that compels us, not anything originating from us.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree