1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Nov '22 18:20
    @kellyjay said
    Are you a Christian?
    Well, I’m guessing that’s you done on both sides then.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Nov '22 18:33
    @divegeester said
    Well, I’m guessing that’s you done on both sides then.
    When I tell you no one is righteous among us that includes me, and when I add we
    need a savior that includes me. Your refusal to recognize this is not because it has
    not been explained to you, you refuse to accept it.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Nov '22 18:44
    @kellyjay said
    When I tell you no one is righteous among us that includes me, and when I add we
    need a savior that includes me. Your refusal to recognize this is not because it has
    not been explained to you, you refuse to accept it.
    I can pretty much accept all your obfuscating bible talk, it’s fine, relax. All I’m interested in is your dishonest dodging about your assertion.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Nov '22 20:45
    @divegeester said
    I can pretty much accept all your obfuscating bible talk, it’s fine, relax. All I’m interested in is your dishonest dodging about your assertion.
    That sums you up.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Nov '22 21:06
    @kellyjay said
    That sums you up.
    I m happy with that.

Your assertion was moot, pointless and erroneous.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Nov '22 21:55
    @divegeester said
    I m happy with that.

Your assertion was moot, pointless and erroneous.
    Mine is scripturally based, you just spout off whatever comes to your mind, your
    imagination alone is your baseline.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Nov '22 05:562 edits
    @kellyjay said
    Mine is scripturally based
    No it isn’t. It is made up by yourself straight off the top of your head, and by your own admittance no one in the entire world fits into its premise.

@kellyjay said:
    “Someone who is only partially obedient is disobedient, just as there are no shades or of truth, something is true or not, obedience is or isn't as well“

KellyJay this is what you said on page 6 and it is erroneous.
    There is nothing in scripture to specifically support the assertion that a person who is partly disobedient is fully disobedient. Nothing. You obfuscatory defence of your assertion conflates other spiritual principles.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 Nov '22 10:34
    @divegeester said
    No it isn’t. It is made up by yourself straight off the top of your head, and by your own admittance no one in the entire world fits into its premise.

@kellyjay said:
    “Someone who is only partially obedient is disobedient, just as there are no shades or of truth, something is true or not, obedience is or isn't as well“

KellyJay this is what you said on page ...[text shortened]... edient. [/u]Nothing. You obfuscatory defence of your assertion conflates other spiritual principles.
    This conversation is all about the eternal consequences of our lives before the
    Holy God of the universe, your views are simply based on your opinions without
    any reference scriptural source to back them up outside of your imagination. I've
    given you scriptural references to support everything I have said, you are just
    spouting off what I've said isn't so without justification outside of your point of
    view.

You have ignored the sanctification question, and you have not provided anything
    from scripture to justify your beliefs outside of repeating them over and over.

We all fall short and require a Savior, our good enough isn't ever going to be good
    enough, and even us at our best isn't, at our best, our righteousness is as filthy rags
    before God.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Nov '22 10:49
    @kellyjay said
    This conversation is all about the eternal consequences of our lives before the
    Holy God of the universe, your views are simply based on your opinions without
    any reference scriptural source to back them up outside of your imagination. I've
    given you scriptural references to support everything I have said, you are just
    spouting off what I've said isn't so without justifi ...[text shortened]... enough, and even us at our best isn't, at our best, our righteousness is as filthy rags
    before God.
    You have given NO scriptural evidence which support your assertion. Nothing.

What you do is conflate and obfuscate, you create stawman sidelines and then present scripture to support those.

Show me scripture which DIRECTLY supports your assertion that a person who disobeys in part is disobedient in full.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 Nov '22 10:51
    @divegeester said
    You have given NO scriptural evidence which support your assertion. Nothing.

What you do is conflate and obfuscate, you create stawman sidelines and then present scripture to support those.

Show me scripture which DIRECTLY supports your assertion that a person who disobeys in part is disobedient in full.
    Okay, well this will play out on judgment day, not going to entertain your
    imagination anymore on this topic.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Nov '22 11:49
    @kellyjay said
    Okay, well this will play out on judgment day, not going to entertain your
    imagination anymore on this topic.
    You think this conversation will be mulled over by god on judgment day! LOL.

Threatening me with dark mutterings of eternal judgment by your hideous version of a torturing God … all because I’ve called you out on an internet forum board just makes you look petty-minded, vindictive (in a sonship sort of way) and very small kellyjay.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 Nov '22 12:25
    @divegeester said
    You think this conversation will be mulled over by god on judgment day! LOL.

Threatening me with dark mutterings of eternal judgment by your hideous version of a torturing God … all because I’ve called you out on an internet forum board just makes you look petty-minded, vindictive (in a sonship sort of way) and very small kellyjay.
    Every word we say, every word we didn’t say, everything we did and didn’t do, all things done in secret will be be made clear. Yes, the totality of our lives are going to be judged. I hope you are ready!
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Nov '22 12:46
    @kellyjay said
    Every word we say, every word we didn’t say, everything we did and didn’t do, all things done in secret will be be made clear. Yes, the totality of our lives are going to be judged.
    Then maybe you should stop being dishonest on the interest and acknowledge when you have made a mistake.
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 Nov '22 12:56
    @divegeester said
    Then maybe you should stop being dishonest on the interest and acknowledge when you have made a mistake.
    I said what I meant, and gave reasons for the words I used, you on the other hand
    have not done that. You only spew your opinion without giving a scriptural
    reference for the points you make, making all you have said and judged, from you
    only. There will be no more posts from me to you on this or any other topic that do
    similar things, advance your opinion when speaking about scripture without giving
    a scriptural reference to back up your imagination. If you add words to the text
    to advance something that isn't clearly stated, as far as I'm concerned that is not
    using scripture, that is again, nothing but your imagination advanced as if it comes
    from God, as you do most of the time.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Nov '22 12:591 edit
    @kellyjay said
    I said what I meant, and gave reasons for the words I used, you on the other hand
    have not done that. You only spew your opinion without giving a scriptural
    reference for the points you make, making all you have said and judged, from you
    only. There will be no more posts from me to you on this or any other topic that do
    similar things, advance your opinion when speaking ...[text shortened]... s again, nothing but your imagination advanced as if it comes
    from God, as you do most of the time.
    Pout on
    Dummy spat out
    Toys taken home

All because you can’t admit you made a mistake.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree