Free Will

Free Will

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
18 Nov 22

@divegeester said
No I’m not a doofus; on the contrary I’m a good judge of people I get to interact with on a regular basis.

In your time here you have produced some of the nastiest invective I witnessed. Only last week you were shamed into apologising to me by ghost of a duke and moonbus then furtively backed away from it pretending you couldn’t remember what it was you said. You’ve d ...[text shortened]... himself and consistently does. Im sure he doesn’t need your showy displays of spite to help him out.
You seem overheated and delusional.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Nov 22

@kevin-eleven said
I'm sure that's what you tell yourself.
Well I wouldn’t have said so if I don’t think it, would I.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Nov 22

@kevin-eleven said
You seem overheated and delusional.
Is this you “not being serious” again?

Moves
18 Nov 22

@divegeester said
I just through you a sprat and you chomped on it.
Did you mean "threw" instead of "through"?

And if so, did you just thereby admit that you prefer to test people instead of dealing honestly with them?

Moves
18 Nov 22

@divegeester said
Well I wouldn’t have said so if I don’t think it, would I.
Probably.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Nov 22

@kevin-eleven said
Did you mean "threw" instead of "through"?

And if so, did you just thereby admit that you prefer to test people instead of dealing honestly with them?
Try using one of your “filters”.

Moves
18 Nov 22

@divegeester said
Try using one of your “filters”.
What would you say prevents you from being an honest man?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Nov 22

@kevin-eleven said
What would you say prevents you from being an honest man?
Is it … not having the same “filters” as you?

Moves
18 Nov 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
Is it … not having the same “filters” as you?
As usual, you seem evasive rather than forthright.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 Nov 22
2 edits

@divegeester said
Oh I can assure you I’m paying full attention Kellyjay.

You just don’t like being pulled up on your erroneous assertions.
Tbh I only do it to watch you hem and haw and dodge as your pride messes with you 😉
Well, you will have no excuse then since you claim you understand. Do you know
the difference between salvation and sanctification? Asking a second time. I've
explained my assertions, perfection is the standard, we all fail, myself included,
and only through the grace and mercy of God is there redemption, and once we
receive that sanctification begins. You either grasp this or not and since you are
still ignoring the points, you can live with your understanding and explain that
to the Lord on judgment day.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Nov 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Well, you will have no excuse then since you claim you understand. Do you know
the difference between salvation and sanctification? Asking a second time. I've
explained my assertions, perfection is the standard, we all fail, myself included,
and only through the grace and mercy of God is there redemption, and once we
receive that sanctification begins. You either grasp t ...[text shortened]... ring the points, you can live with your understanding and explain that
to the Lord on judgment day.
Here’s what you need to answer unequivocally before I’m going to indulge your obfuscation:

Here is your assertion again.

@kellyjay said:
“Someone who is only partially obedient is disobedient, just as there are no shades or of truth, something is true or not, obedience is or isn't as well. We need God's grace and mercy, our efforts will never be enough.”

- I’ve asked you if you are “completely obedient” and you said “no”.
- I’ve asked you if you are therefore “partially obedient” and therefore “disobedient” and you said “no”.

So which group do you fit into?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 Nov 22

@divegeester said
Here’s what you need to answer unequivocally before I’m going to indulge your obfuscation:

Here is your assertion again.

@kellyjay said:
“Someone who is only partially obedient is disobedient, just as there are no shades or of truth, something is true or not, obedience is or isn't as well. We need God's grace and mercy, our efforts will never be enough.”
...[text shortened]... artially obedient” and therefore “disobedient” and you said “no”.

So which group do you fit into?
Abiding in Christ the living hope where there is no condemnation is the only place we are righteous before God, not because of our efforts but the grace and mercy of God through the blood of Jesus Christ! You live a perfect life do you?

c

Moves
18 Nov 22

Disobedient.
That's the answer, that's how we proceed.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Nov 22

@kellyjay said
Abiding in Christ the living hope where there is no condemnation is the only place we are righteous before God, not because of our efforts but the grace and mercy of God through the blood of Jesus Christ! You live a perfect life do you?

Group 1 - Partially obedient is therefore disobedient
Group 2 - Completely obedient

Does ANYONE fit into either group kellyjay?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 Nov 22

@divegeester said

Group 1 - Partially obedient is therefore disobedient
Group 2 - Completely obedient

Does ANYONE fit into either group kellyjay?
Not sure how many times I have to tell you none of us fits into that group so none of us can come to God in just our own righteousness. The living hope we have is Jesus Christ who isn’t a doctrine we must accept as true, neither a task master who has a new set of works for us, He is a living Savior. Focusing on me you may miss Him!