Free Will

Free Will

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
17 Nov 22

@kellyjay said
NOT ONE OF US IS RIGHTEOUS, not one of us lives lives worthy! Grace not merit dive if you think any of us can live up God’s righteousness your delusional. His love for us has Him working on our behalf, if not, we would avoid Him, it is His love that compels us, not anything originating from us.
Your just dodging KellyJay. Why is that?
Here is your assertion again. I’m calling it (part a) out as being made up by you, and erroneous.

@kellyjay said:
“Someone who is only partially obedient is disobedient, just as there are no shades or of truth, something is true or not, obedience is or isn't as well. We need God's grace and mercy, our efforts will never be enough.”

- I’ve asked you if you are “completely obedient” and you said “no”.
- I’ve asked you if you are therefore “partially obedient” and therefore “disobedient” and you said “no”.

So you yourself don’t admit to fitting into your own assertion and now you are desperately dodging the questions because your pride won’t permit you just say “I made a mistake”.

As usual!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 Nov 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
Here is your assertion again. I’m calling it (part a) out as being made up by you, and erroneous.

@kellyjay said:
[i]“Someone who is only partially obedient is disobedient, just as there are no shades or of truth, something is true or not, obedience is or isn't as well. We need God's grace and mercy, our efforts will never be ...[text shortened]... dodging the questions because your pride won’t permit you just say “I made a mistake”.

As usual!
If you are not in Christ you are not a Christian, I don't care how you order your life.
The standard is perfection, we are not, our sanctification is God making us like Jesus
and there our disobedience is transformed into obedience as we become more like
Him, it is a work of God, not man.

Moves
17 Nov 22

@kellyjay said
If you are not in Christ you are not a Christian, I don't care how you order your life.
The standard is perfection, we are not, our sanctification is God making us like Jesus
and there our disobedience is transformed into obedience as we become more like
Him, it is a work of God, not man.
Don’t you feel embarrassed to keep dodging like this, don’t you feel a little shame? Where’s your backbone, your integrity?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 Nov 22

@divegeester said

@kellyjay said:
[i]“Someone who is only partially obedient is disobedient, just as there are no shades or of truth, something is true or not, obedience is or isn't as well. We need God's grace and mercy, our efforts will never be ...[text shortened]... dodging the questions because your pride won’t permit you just say “I made a mistake”.

As usual!
You are confusing salvation and sanctification you are aware of the difference?

Moves
18 Nov 22

@kellyjay said
You are confusing salvation and sanctification you are aware of the difference?

@kellyjay said:
“Someone who is only partially obedient is disobedient, just as there are no shades or of truth, something is true or not, obedience is or isn't as well. We need God's grace and mercy, our efforts will never be enough.”

- I’ve asked you if you are “completely obedient” and you said “no”.
- I’ve asked you if you are therefore “partially obedient” and therefore “disobedient” and you said “no”.

So you yourself don’t admit to fitting into your own assertion and now you are desperately dodging the questions because your pride won’t permit you just say “I made a mistake”.

As usual!

Moves
18 Nov 22

Isn't "righteousness" a social construct?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 Nov 22

@divegeester said

@kellyjay said:

As usual!
Not dodging, you are not paying attention.

Moves
18 Nov 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Not dodging, you are not paying attention.
Oh I can assure you I’m paying full attention Kellyjay.

You just don’t like being pulled up on your erroneous assertions.
Tbh I only do it to watch you hem and haw and dodge as your pride messes with you 😉

Moves
18 Nov 22

@divegeester said
Oh I can assure you I’m paying full attention Kellyjay.

You just don’t like being pulled up on your erroneous assertions.
Tbh I only do it to watch you hem and haw and dodge as your pride messes with you 😉
Only a prideful and sadistic person would write such a harsh post.

I take comfort in the fact that you shall roast screaming for uncountable aeons for the harm you inflict on your earthly siblings, and that your screams shall fall upon deaf but loving ears.

Moves
18 Nov 22

@kevin-eleven said
I take comfort in the fact that you shall roast screaming for uncountable aeons for the harm you inflict on your earthly siblings, and that your screams shall fall upon deaf but loving ears.
Whatever blows-your-bags, cools-your-jets and gives you peace-and-succor is heartwarming to read about.

Moves
18 Nov 22
2 edits

@divegeester said
Whatever blows-your-bags, cools-your-jets and gives you peace-and-succor is heartwarming to read about.
Oh, now -- never said I wouldn't pray for you.

As for me, not sure whether I am becalmed or unmoored. I don't think "grounded" would be the word (except among the alt-grounded crowd).

Also, that's not the way to use hyphens.

Moves
18 Nov 22
1 edit

@kevin-eleven said
As for me, not sure whether I am becalmed or unmoored. I don't think "grounded" would be the word.
You remind me of an angry old cat prowling the gardens looking for a bird to torture but which lacks the lithe nimbleness of its youth is now too lazy to even clean itself … and so it lashes out at the occasional stroking hand and draws a fleeting pleasure from the shocked retraction.

How’s that?

Moves
18 Nov 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
You remind me of an angry old cat prowling the gardens looking for a bird to torture but which lacks the lithe nimbleness of its youth is now too lazy to even clean itself … and so it lashes out at the occasional stroking hand and draws a fleeting pleasure from the shocked retraction.

How’s that?
Sounds more like you. Are you doing okay over there?

Hmm. Don't answer. Not my business or anyone else's.

What I could say generally is: Appreciate that you were ever here at all, and that you are still here. We are born, we live, we age, we die -- nobody signed any contracts on either side of that.

Moves
18 Nov 22

@kevin-eleven said
Are you doing okay over there?
Not really. Life is imploding around me; job, finances, relationship and health all in the crapper.

Moves
18 Nov 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
Not really. Life is imploding around me; job, finances, relationship and health all in the crapper.
Oh, sorry to hear about that.

Well, I don't have you blocked at the moment in case you just want to spew privately or ask for probably bad advice from a gay American man who has been single for decades, with no local friends, who has no money in the bank, and whose house needs some plumbing and roofing repairs -- hmm, I guess I added those things so it wouldn't sound too much like "Hohoho, I've got mine, Jack, why isn't your house in order?" 😉

P.S. -- I was counting on you to get that my "roasting for uncountable aeons" post was not serious.