1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Nov '22 07:16
    @josephw said
    So then you're denying you bash, insult, criticize and generally denigrate Christian posters in this forum?
    Certainly.

Do you deny that you bash, insult, criticize and generally denigrate me in this forum?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Nov '22 07:21
    @kellyjay said
    Someone who is only partially obedient is disobedient, just as there are no shades or of truth, something is true or not, obedience is or isn't as well. We need God's grace and mercy, our efforts will never be enough.
    Kellyjay, Are you therefore claiming that you are perfectly obedient, or are you admitting you are, in your own words, disobedient?

I notice you dodged this first time btw.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    15 Nov '22 10:09
    @rajk999 said
    Learn to make your point in simple clear language.

Try again.
    Rom_5:15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

Rom_5:16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.

Rom_5:18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

Unless you are saying the book of Romans is not of God, the free gift is in very
    clear language used to describe our justification in Christ to many, those abiding
    in Christ Jesus there is no salvation outside of Jesus Christ.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    15 Nov '22 10:35
    @divegeester said
    Kellyjay, Are you therefore claiming that you are perfectly obedient, or are you admitting you are, in your own words, disobedient?

I notice you dodged this first time btw.
    No
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Nov '22 13:21
    @kellyjay said
    No
    So therefore using your own definition from above, you are in fact a disobedient Christian?
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    15 Nov '22 14:191 edit
    @divegeester said
    Certainly.

Do you deny that you bash, insult, criticize and generally denigrate me in this forum?
    I do not deny it.

That's the difference between you and I.

"Seems like you think it is ok for you to hand it out though."

But it's "ok" for you to "hand it out" and then deny you do it?!

Hypocrisy is obviously blind. Speaking honestly is no easy task, and self deceit is crippling.
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    15 Nov '22 14:26
    @kellyjay said
    No
    Not good enough kelly. You must grovel at divegeester's feet and make a full confession.

But it won't save you from the stake. The self righteous Grand Inquisitor must make an example of all flawed Christians.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Nov '22 14:41
    @kellyjay said
    Rom_5:15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

Rom_5:16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto jus ...[text shortened]... ion in Christ to many, those abiding
    in Christ Jesus there is no salvation outside of Jesus Christ.
    Clearly you are rambling. Paul in Romans 5:18 says

Just as how the sin of Adam condemned ALL MEN, the sacrifice of Christ justified ALL men to life.

Its very simple.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    15 Nov '22 17:42
    @divegeester said
    So therefore using your own definition from above, you are in fact a disobedient Christian?
    No
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    15 Nov '22 17:48
    @rajk999 said
    Clearly you are rambling. Paul in Romans 5:18 says

Just as how the sin of Adam condemned ALL MEN, the sacrifice of Christ justified ALL men to life.

Its very simple.
    Cherry picking again are you, we have the right to become children of God through Christ. There are sheep and goats, wheat and tares, those whom Jesus says, “Depart from me I never knew you.” With out exception everyone may come to God through Jesus Christ, the worst of us can be saved because of Jesus, outside of Christ no.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Nov '22 18:00
    @josephw said
    I do not deny it.

That's the difference between you and I.

"Seems like you think it is ok for you to hand it out though."

But it's "ok" for you to "hand it out" and then deny you do it?!

Hypocrisy is obviously blind. Speaking honestly is no easy task, and self deceit is crippling.
    How can I be being hypocritical? I’m not the one accusing you of “bashing” me, I’m just asking you. I also don’t care! YOU are the person with your underwear in a twist over it. You bring it up every time you rock up here. You are the hypocrite!

Bloody thick as a plank with it.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Nov '22 18:00
    @kellyjay said
    No
    Ok that’s “checkmate” once again then 😂
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Nov '22 20:27
    @kellyjay said
    Cherry picking again are you, we have the right to become children of God through Christ. There are sheep and goats, wheat and tares, those whom Jesus says, “Depart from me I never knew you.” With out exception everyone may come to God through Jesus Christ, the worst of us can be saved because of Jesus, outside of Christ no.
    That is not a free gift.
  14. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    15 Nov '22 20:48
    @divegeester said
    How can I be being hypocritical? I’m not the one accusing you of “bashing” me, I’m just asking you. I also don’t care! YOU are the person with your underwear in a twist over it. You bring it up every time you rock up here. You are the hypocrite!

Bloody thick as a plank with it.
    I rest my case.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    15 Nov '22 23:18
    @divegeester said
    Ok that’s “checkmate” once again then 😂
    No

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree