Freedom FROM religion foundation!

Freedom FROM religion foundation!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
23 Oct 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
Boo Whoo.

The Instructor
Your maturity level is showing again.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
24 Oct 13
1 edit

You eschew? Keep eschewing the truth if you will.

The Instructor
You know, for someone who calls himself 'The Instructor', you sure do pump out a lot of nonsense crap.

You have no 'corner' on truth. You can barely string together enough words to make an intelligible sentence, let alone be a champion of truth.

I keep saying Christians aren't stupid. You seem 'hell-bent' on proving me wrong.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Oct 13

Originally posted by Suzianne
You know, for someone who calls himself 'The Instructor', you sure do pump out a lot of nonsense crap.

You have no 'corner' on truth. You can barely string together enough words to make an intelligible sentence, let alone be a champion of truth.

I keep saying Christians aren't stupid. You seem 'hell-bent' on proving me wrong.
You need to stop trying to impress the atheists with your "eschewing" crap and instead speak the truth that is in the Holy Bible.

The instructor

P

Moves
25 Oct 13

Usually it's the JWs with this baloney.

Are any of these links from the Watchtower org.?
There is only one statement in scripture that says it best for all in this world. "Love your neighbor as yourself." This is for everyone! Period!

The Christains, the J.W.'s or any other religion can make all their quotes till the cows come home. But if they can't do this one simple thing, (love your neighbor etc.) Then all of their passion, all of their arguments are meaningless.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Oct 13

Originally posted by Pudgenik
There is only one statement in scripture that says it best for all in this world. "Love your neighbor as yourself." This is for everyone! Period!

The Christains, the J.W.'s or any other religion can make all their quotes till the cows come home. But if they can't do this one simple thing, (love your neighbor etc.) Then all of their passion, all of their arguments are meaningless.
Don't worry. We love each other. We just have our disagreements like all lovers do from time to time.

The Instructor

P

Moves
25 Oct 13

Don't worry. We love each other. We just have our disagreements like all lovers do from time to time.

The Instructor
Certainly!
But i'm not here just for the healthy

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Oct 13

You need to stop trying to impress the atheists with your "eschewing" crap and instead speak the truth that is in the Holy Bible.

The instructor
The truth in the Holy Bible is that no one knows the mind of God. For people like you to therefore claim that you do is the epitome of blasphemy. God doesn't tell us everything and for people like you to say He does is irresponsible and foolhardy.

And I'm sorry if you find my vocabulary beyond you and the typical fourth grader. I don't limit myself to half of my native language just like I don't limit God to what my limited human mind can conceive. To do either is to encourage ignorance.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Oct 13
1 edit

The truth in the Holy Bible is that no one knows the mind of God. For people like you to therefore claim that you do is the epitome of blasphemy. God doesn't tell us everything and for people like you to say He does is irresponsible and foolhardy.

And I'm sorry if you find my vocabulary beyond you and the typical fourth grader. I don't limit my ...[text shortened]... t limit God to what my limited human mind can conceive. To do either is to encourage ignorance.
I have never claimed to know the mind of God. I only claim to know what God tells us through His inspired Word. Bill O'Reilly likes to throw out new words at the end of his show. Watch the O'Reilly Factor on FOX News and learn something.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/index.html

The Instructor

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Oct 13

And I'm sorry if you find my vocabulary beyond you and the typical fourth grader. I don't limit my ...[text shortened]... t limit God to what my limited human mind can conceive. To do either is to encourage ignorance.
That is your jejune opinion.

The Instructor

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Oct 13

The Instructor
You guys should play

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balderdash

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Oct 13

The Instructor
You are the poster boy for jejune. Talk about the kettle calling the pot black.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Oct 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
You are the poster boy for jejune. Talk about the kettle calling the pot black.
Okay, I'll admit I almost spit out my coffee when I read this.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Oct 13

The Instructor
This would have been a trifle more impressive if you hadn't just told us where you learned your new word.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Oct 13
1 edit

This would have been a trifle more impressive if you hadn't just told us where you learned your new word.
I said, "Watch the O'Reilly Factor on FOX News and learn something."

Isn't that the truth, Lady Suzianne?

The Instructor

Ro

Moves
26 Oct 13

The Instructor
What an egregious post.

(Don't bother look it up, it won't help you)