Freedom FROM religion foundation!

Freedom FROM religion foundation!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ro

Moves
26 Oct 13

Originally posted by Suzianne
eschew
Bless you.

rc

Moves
26 Oct 13

Originally posted by Rank outsider
What an egregious post.

(Don't bother look it up, it won't help you)
A caterpillar
this deep in fall
still not a butterfly

Matsuo Basho

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 Oct 13

Originally posted by Rank outsider
Bless you.
Aaaah, a sense of humor, yes, that's what this thread has been missing.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 Oct 13
1 edit

Originally posted by RJHinds
I said, "Watch the O'Reilly Factor on FOX News and learn something."

Isn't that the truth, Lady Suzianne?

The Instructor
Apparently it's true for you.

There's actually very little I can learn from Bill O'Reilly, but his books are entertaining. I normally wouldn't be caught dead watching FOX News. It panders to the far right.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Oct 13

There's actually very little I can learn from Bill O'Reilly, but his books are entertaining. I normally wouldn't be caught dead watching FOX News. It panders to the far right.
I think it goes deeper than that. It TRAINS the far right. Along with Rush Limberger and Glenn Beckoner.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Oct 13
1 edit

Bill O'Reilly is an Independent. I don't think he panders to the far right, but I am sure you can learn something. You must be referring to Sean Hannity as the one pandering to the far right. Megyn Kelly is in his time slot now. You should like MSNBC News since they pander to the far left.

The Instructor

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
29 Oct 13

I just saw a bumper sticker on a highly liberal car:

I think, therefore I am NOT Glenn Beck🙂

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
29 Oct 13

Originally posted by sonhouse

Setting the bar rather low, aren't they? 😕

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
29 Oct 13
2 edits

I want freedom from those goddam JW's knocking on my door so much. In the last 2 months I've had at least 3 different 'couples' come at least twice each. I say 'at least' because I noticed they left a little pamphlet one time I wasn't home.
I told them all that I debate with JW's on a chess site,that I knew their ideas pretty much and that I was too busy to invite them in, and they all subsequently promised to return at another time. Great!

I was just wondering, dont these guys communicate so they spread out a bit more ? Instead of just hitting up people like me so often, when obviously I'm over even inviting them in(?)

Anyone?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
29 Oct 13

Originally posted by karoly aczel
I want freedom from those goddam JW's knocking on my door so much. In the last 2 months I've had at least 3 different 'couples' come at least twice each. I say 'at least' because I noticed they left a little pamphlet one time I wasn't home.
I told them all that I debate with JW's on a chess site,that I knew their ideas pretty much and that I was too ...[text shortened]... hitting up people like me so often, when obviously I'm over even inviting them in(?)

Anyone?
Ha, ha.

The Instructor

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
30 Oct 13

I told them all that I debate with JW's on a chess site,that I knew their ideas pretty much and that I was too ...[text shortened]... hitting up people like me so often, when obviously I'm over even inviting them in(?)

Anyone?
Maybe you could make up a sign like "Satan worshiper inside'' or some symbol on your doorframe that says Pagan or something. Where they would come up and think this is the Devil's place, we have to stay away for fear of getting sucked into it.

P

Moves
30 Oct 13

Anyone?
They are not goddam, no more than you are. Christains, pain in my ass. So full of yourselves. Take the log out of your own eye before you take the speck out of a JW's.

I am a christain. WE ARE ALL CHILDREN OF GOD! How dare you damn God's children. Be careful, you do not want the wrath of God on your head.

P

Moves
30 Oct 13

Maybe you could make up a sign like "Satan worshiper inside'' or some symbol on your doorframe that says Pagan or something. Where they would come up and think this is the Devil's place, we have to stay away for fear of getting sucked into it.
What he should do is invite them in and have a healthy debate as we do here.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Oct 13

Originally posted by Pudgenik
They are not goddam, no more than you are. Christains, pain in my ass. So full of yourselves. Take the log out of your own eye before you take the speck out of a JW's.

I am a christain. WE ARE ALL CHILDREN OF GOD! How dare you damn God's children. Be careful, you do not want the wrath of God on your head.
Hold on, here. You've been on this site since 2009, you should know by now that Karoly is not a Christian. Your preaching to him will fall on deaf ears.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Oct 13

Ha! Nice.