Getting past eternal torture

Getting past eternal torture

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 Jul 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
Explain it to me.
How can anyone explain anything to you?

You are not open to understanding outside your own dogma so you reject anything that doesn't comply with it.

Moves
27 Jul 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel

You are not open to understanding outside your own dogma so you reject anything that doesn't comply with it.
Are you not similarly afflicted?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Jul 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @fmf
KellyJay's "Explain it to me" ~ after about two weeks of stonewalling ~ is a gimmick taken straight out of Fetchmyjunk/dj2becker's playbook.
I've told you more than once I have felt I have explained it all to you, now you are going
on about how I'm wrong. So tell me, wrong about what, lay it out, explain what I have said
and tell me where the errors are! I've been answering you for a couple of weeks now, as
a matter of fact almost all of my posts here have been in response to you.

It is easy to accuse, but like so many things about you putting up and explaining things
are not your strength, just accusing. If you cannot display what was said and why is it
in error I can only assume your "gimmick" is just to attempt to make a point without ever
actually saying anything that can be questioned yourself.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Jul 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel

You have something to add, or you just popped in to belittle me. What a tiny person you are
if that is the case. What dogma are you upset about, or are you just here to insult me which
is what I suspect.

F

Moves
27 Jul 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay to another poster
What a tiny person you are ...
Oh, the irony.

F

Moves
27 Jul 18

I've told you more than once I have felt I have explained it all to you, now you are going
on about how I'm wrong. So tell me, wrong about what, lay it out, explain what I have said
and tell me where the errors are! I've been answering you for a couple of weeks now, as
a matter of fact almost all of my posts here have been in response to you.

It is e ...[text shortened]... attempt to make a point without ever
actually saying anything that can be questioned yourself.
Just tackle the specific questions head-on. Numbly laying down tranches of rote-learned dogma doesn't do that.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Jul 18

KellyJay's "Explain it to me" ~ after about two weeks of stonewalling ~ is a gimmick taken straight out of Fetchmyjunk/dj2becker's playbook.
You pointing to accuse people of things without actually addressing them is stunning.
You had the nerve to actually say, "answer the questions", but you refuse to answer those
put to you even when they are just clarifying ones and turn those into a means to belittle.
This is what the 2nd post you've written to me that are all about me, not about the topic.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Jul 18

Just tackle the specific questions head-on. Numbly laying down tranches of rote-learned dogma doesn't do that.
zzzz

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
27 Jul 18

zzzz
Is Matthew 18:8 literal or metaphor?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Jul 18

Practice what you preach.

F

Moves
27 Jul 18

Practice what you preach.
I don't attempt to "preach" nor do I lay down any banks of foggy doctrine in lieu of tackling questions about my current beliefs head-on.

F

Moves
27 Jul 18

You pointing to accuse people of things without actually addressing them is stunning.
I have been addressing what you have said for two weeks during which time you have thrown down all manner of red herrings and deflections.

F

Moves
27 Jul 18

You had the nerve to actually say, "answer the questions", but you refuse to answer those
put to you...
I have not refused to answer any questions about my current beliefs. It is you who is refusing to answer my questions about your current beliefs.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Jul 18
1 edit

I have not refused to answer any questions about my current beliefs. It is you who is refusing to answer my questions about your current beliefs.
Great, then answer the questions to let me know what I've gotten wrong! I'll respond but I
have to know what to respond too, I'll address your concerns about my errors, but I have
to know what you think my errors are. As I said, as far as I'm concern I've already done
that, and you are not helping.

So unless you just want this to be all about me, me, me, and not about you, not about
the topic okay.

F

Moves
27 Jul 18

Great, then answer the questions to let me know what I've gotten wrong!
You know exactly which questions have caused you to deflect unless you have not read any of my posts for two weeks. Your deflections started when you accused my being a liar. So you know exactly what triggered your dodging and red herrings.