1. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    08 Jan '10 05:20
    at least one or more of them exists. if youve read my other recent thread then you know that i believe in god. but i also believe that whether you believe in god or not, then a) god exists, or b) aliens exist, or c) they both exist. there is proof all around the globe of a higher being of some sort, whether it be god or aliens. in the bible there are depictions of "flying machines" with revolving "wheels" (which could be god on a chariot or aliens in a flying saucer). there are also drawings on caves of humanoids with astronaut-like traits. these drawings depict human-like creatures with a circle around their head which could be seen either as a halo (god) or a space helment (aliens). there are crop circles as well as large scale drawings engraved in the earth that can only be seen from the air, as if they were meant for somebody from space to enjoy. the pyramids were obviously NOT built by humans, seeing as how we can not even build them ourselves with NEW technology (they either had help from god or aliens). there are sculptures of aliens, spacecrafts, and astronauts as well. there are UFO sightings etc. so do you believe in god, or aliens? or both? or nothing? i cant ignore the facts, there is something that is a much higher being than us.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Jan '10 05:331 edit
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    at least one or more of them exists. if youve read my other recent thread then you know that i believe in god. but i also believe that whether you believe in god or not, then a) god exists, or b) aliens exist, or c) they both exist. there is proof all around the globe of a higher being of some sort, whether it be god or aliens. in the bible there are d or nothing? i cant ignore the facts, there is something that is a much higher being than us.
    Yes,yes. God exists as do aliens,(or E.T.'s as i like to call them).
    I've brought this up before only to be told there is not enough evidence for the existence of E.T.'s. Some of the evidence you have cited I agree with.
    The thing is if E.T.'e do exist our histories would need a major revision.

The best evidence I have for the existence of God and E.T.'s is my personal experience. Even if no one else in the whole world believed it, I would be doing a major disservice to my own experiences to not go with what I've witnessed.

Just to briefly recap: I've had several telepathic communications from E.T's, I've seen a ufo and have had several "higher dimensional" experiences where I've encountered E.t.'s..

The main point I've come across again and again is the difference between 3-D,physical entities and higher dimensional,non-physical beings. Suffice to say it has changed my life in a very major way and shown be some of the more higher, unified aspects of God.
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    09 Jan '10 12:59
    at least one or more of them exists. if youve read my other recent thread then you know that i believe in god. but i also believe that whether you believe in god or not, then a) god exists, or b) aliens exist, or c) they both exist. there is proof all around the globe of a higher being of some sort, whether it be god or aliens. in the bible there are d ...[text shortened]... or nothing? i cant ignore the facts, there is something that is a much higher being than us.
    the pyramids were obviously NOT built by humans, seeing as how we can not even build them ourselves with NEW technology

you are bonkers!

I suppose aliens help build the Burj Khalifa in Dubai (over 1/2 mile tall)????????

or are the pyramids somehow more technically advanced than modern sky-scrapers? 🙄
  4. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    09 Jan '10 13:34
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    [b]the pyramids were obviously NOT built by humans, seeing as how we can not even build them ourselves with NEW technology

you are bonkers!

I suppose aliens help build the Burj Khalifa in Dubai (over 1/2 mile tall)????????

or are the pyramids somehow more technically advanced than modern sky-scrapers? 🙄[/b]
    Now that they've topped the half mile mark, does that qualify it as the modern day equivalent of the Tower of Babel?
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    09 Jan '10 23:38
    [b]the pyramids were obviously NOT built by humans, seeing as how we can not even build them ourselves with NEW technology

you are bonkers!

or are the pyramids somehow more technically advanced than modern sky-scrapers? 🙄[/b]
    I think they are. Aparently the blocks used in the building of the pyramids cant be lifted by modern methods. (upto 200 tonnes)
  6. Joined
    30 May '09
    Moves
    09 Jan '10 23:53
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I think they are. Aparently the blocks used in the building of the pyramids cant be lifted by modern methods. (upto 200 tonnes)
    Just a thought, but have you ever considered that what might be required is ancient methods? You know, those methods that involve a shed-load of expendable human labour over decades, though that kind of thing is frowned upon these days, for ethical reasons.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '10 00:11
    at least one or more of them exists. if youve read my other recent thread then you know that i believe in god. but i also believe that whether you believe in god or not, then a) god exists, or b) aliens exist, or c) they both exist. there is proof all around the globe of a higher being of some sort, whether it be god or aliens. in the bible there are d ...[text shortened]... or nothing? i cant ignore the facts, there is something that is a much higher being than us.
    If aliens do exist, then I hope they never land on earth because if they are hostile they will tear us to bits and if they are placid we will probably tear them to bits.
  8. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    10 Jan '10 00:27

you are bonkers!

are YOU serious? lets imagine that we DID start making pyramids with modern technology and it DID work. that STILL doesnt take away from the fact that it is IMPOSSIBLE for the pyramids to have been built in the short time period that they were built in the SAME fashion that people believe they were built in.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Jan '10 00:43
    Originally posted by Lord Shark
    Just a thought, but have you ever considered that what might be required is ancient methods? You know, those methods that involve a shed-load of expendable human labour over decades, though that kind of thing is frowned upon these days, for ethical reasons.
    People pulling 200 tonne blocks around?! Cool! I'm not saying you're wrong but I wonder if you've researched this stuff as much as I have? Oh gosh! I really don't care so much ,but can you at least admit there are some unadressed mysteries here? Or is it all 'cut and dry'?
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Jan '10 00:47
    Originally posted by divegeester
    If aliens do exist, then I hope they never land on earth because if they are hostile they will tear us to bits and if they are placid we will probably tear them to bits.
    Aliens are aliens! (like the majority of the human population). E.T's are E.T.'s
    The major difference being aliens live in fear while E.T's are....(oh gosh I wrote a fair bit on this in a thread called E.T. 101,if you're interested)🙂
  11. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    10 Jan '10 01:42
    There is an account in the Old Testament of a fiery chariot with the face of a lion blasting off. Another describes the inside of "gods" spaceship.
    Since the current accepted Judaic, Christian, Islamic beliefs call these writings "God", then "god" is a spaceman.
  12. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    10 Jan '10 12:05
    are YOU serious? lets imagine that we DID start making pyramids with modern technology and it DID work. that STILL doesnt take away from the fact that it is IMPOSSIBLE for the pyramids to have been built in the short time period that they were built in the SAME fashion that people believe they were built in.
    Exactly what was impossible? There are various estimates as to the heaviest blocks used in the Great Pyramid (50-100 tonnes) but the vast majority were much, much lighter. There is good evidence from other sites that the Egyptians moved blocks of up to 1,000 tonnes!!

Reconstruction shows that it requires 2 men per tonne to move objects over flat ground using lubricated (with mud) rollers. The Egyptians undoubtably had better techniques. There are Egyptian illustrations showing massive stones being moved on rollers.

The Egyptians had a massive skiled workforce (NOT SLAVES) who worked for good wages on a task they assumed was for a god. The massive town where they lived was recently excavated and featured in a BBC documentary.

We also have some contemporary accounts.
    Herodotus described moving the 580 ton "Green Naos" under Nectanebo II: "This took three years in the bringing, and two thousand men were assigned to the conveying of it ..." (History, 2.175) Pliny wrote of the transportation of an "eighty cubit" obelisk under Ptolemy II:

We do not know how long it took to build the Great Pyramid. Estimates vary from 20-40 years. Pharoahs typically began work on their tombs when they ascended the throne.
  13. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    10 Jan '10 12:14
    So life from another planet travelled a minimum of 4.3 light years across our galaxy to get here, and all they did when they got here was help the locals build a massive sand castle in the desert and then they went on their way again?
  14. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    10 Jan '10 12:24
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    People pulling 200 tonne blocks around?! Cool! I'm not saying you're wrong but I wonder if you've researched this stuff as much as I have? Oh gosh! I really don't care so much ,but can you at least admit there are some unadressed mysteries here? Or is it all 'cut and dry'?
    What research have you done?

Try reading this
    http://www.world-mysteries.com/mpl_2_1.htm#Moving
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Jan '10 14:07
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    So life from another planet travelled a minimum of 4.3 light years across our galaxy to get here, and all they did when they got here was help the locals build a massive sand castle in the desert and then they went on their way again?
    Its all an interacate web of multidimensional beings 'fighting' the 'baddies' to bring about enlightenment for all mankind. The pyramids are one piece of the jigsaw.
    They were not burial chambers ,rather they were initiation chambers for adepts to ascend to higher levels of conciosness.
    The Egyptian 'authorities' have long obscured their purpose.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree