1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Jan '10 18:46
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    [b]artifacts made in the image of aliens
    What artifacts? How do you know what an alien looks like anyway?

spaceships,
    Where?

astronauts
    Where?

and paintings of aliens on cave walls
    Again - how do you know what an aien looks like?

etc
    and ..................................

I suppose you believe the con ...[text shortened]... .wikipedia.org/wiki/Chariots_of_the_Gods%3F
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_von_D%C3%A4niken[/b]
    I'm not a Von Daniken fan
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    11 Jan '10 18:48
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I'm not a Von Daniken fan
    Is anyone?
  3. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    11 Jan '10 21:34
    [b]artifacts made in the image of aliens
    What artifacts? How do you know what an alien looks like anyway?

spaceships,
    Where?

astronauts
    Where?

and paintings of aliens on cave walls
    Again - how do you know what an aien looks like?

etc
    and ..................................

I suppose you believe the con ...[text shortened]... .wikipedia.org/wiki/Chariots_of_the_Gods%3F
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_von_D%C3%A4niken[/b]
    i already provided the link to a youtube video, so that just in case you are lazy, you can just watch it instead of reading it. im not saying i believe in any kind of weird conspiracy or anything; i just believe in the proof that shows aliens have been here before.
  4. Joined
    30 May '09
    Moves
    11 Jan '10 21:51
    Dont worry, I'm not selling anything. I think its mainly about 'self-preparation'
    It seems our dialogue on this is at stalemate again as evidenced by your lack of response to most of my post.

Dont worry, I'm not selling anything.
    It seems to me that you have been sold something though.

I think its mainly about 'self-preparation'
    Self-preparation is a useful discipline. We can agree on that at least.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Jan '10 22:30
    Originally posted by Lord Shark
    It seems our dialogue on this is at stalemate again as evidenced by your lack of response to most of my post.

[b]Dont worry, I'm not selling anything.

It seems to me that you have been sold something though.

I think its mainly about 'self-preparation'
    Self-preparation is a useful discipline. We can agree on that at least.[/b]
    I bought into the idea that not all is right with the world,especially the western world, and we have the power to change it.

i responded to your post by acknowledging pretty much that you picked apart my arguement. What more do you want. You win.
    i admit on paper my ideas seem ridiculous. And I could well be wrong.

So what are you preparing for? If anything?
  6. Joined
    30 May '09
    Moves
    12 Jan '10 00:51
    I bought into the idea that not all is right with the world,especially the western world, and we have the power to change it.

i responded to your post by acknowledging pretty much that you picked apart my arguement. What more do you want. You win.
    i admit on paper my ideas seem ridiculous. And I could well be wrong.

Future challenges and opportunities. I see no over-arching meaning or plan though.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Jan '10 02:41
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    at least one or more of them exists. if youve read my other recent thread then you know that i believe in god. but i also believe that whether you believe in god or not, then a) god exists, or b) aliens exist, or c) they both exist. there is proof all around the globe of a higher being of some sort, whether it be god or aliens. in the bible there are d ...[text shortened]... or nothing? i cant ignore the facts, there is something that is a much higher being than us.
    I personally believe in both. God created aliens as well as humans.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    12 Jan '10 09:04
    i already provided the link to a youtube video, so that just in case you are lazy, you can just watch it instead of reading it. im not saying i believe in any kind of weird conspiracy or anything; i just believe in the proof that shows aliens have been here before.
    I looked at the link. It mixes some science (water on Mars) with history (Lunar landing) and then finishes with Von Danikens nonsense. (A convicted fraudster)

Whats your point?
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Jan '10 15:22
    Heard of the Raeliens? They all worship this guy that supposedly met aliens. They've built a landing pad for the aliens to land on and everything.

What about those guys that packed their Nikes and backpacks to meet the aliens that were awaiting them on some comet.

Its these kind of ridiculous stories, where sheep mentality prevails , that wind up in tradgedy or insanity.

When people talk about aliens as being third dimensional, preparing for their coming with third dimensional means,etc. that I always find problems. The whole point here is that no one is going to save/enlighten us except ourselves and that means moving into a higher dimension. Higher presences can assist in this process but ultimately the journey is for each and every individual to work out. Do not underestimate anyone! Do not look for the greener grass on the other side of the fence. We're in this together and the quicker we start properly assimilating our realities, the better.

This has been a absolutely phenomenal ride. God has nade every effort to be fair, and given the right amount of time for everyones fairness to play itself out.

I believe behind every poster here there is a great warrior within. Bank on yourslef. Jesus may get you through. Amitabha may. Krsna. Shiva. I dont know. But if you just drop the crap you will realize that you too have the power to get yourself through.
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    12 Jan '10 22:40
    Heard of the Raeliens? They all worship this guy that supposedly met aliens. They've built a landing pad for the aliens to land on and everything.

What about those guys that packed their Nikes and backpacks to meet the aliens that were awaiting them on some comet.

Its these kind of ridiculous stories, where sheep mentality prevails , that wind up ...[text shortened]... you just drop the crap you will realize that you too have the power to get yourself through.

What point are you making?
  11. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Jan '10 00:42
    I looked at the link. It mixes some science (water on Mars) with history (Lunar landing) and then finishes with Von Danikens nonsense. (A convicted fraudster)

Whats your point?
    i think we got sidetracked. i provided the evidence i know of that provides evidence (not proof) of the existence of aliens. suppose aliens didn't help make the pyramids. how would you then explain the cave drawings and artifacts of spaceships and astronauts?
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Jan '10 02:32
    [b]What about those guys that packed their Nikes and backpacks to meet the aliens that were awaiting them on some comet.

What point are you making?[/b]
    You dont need shoes for heaven
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    13 Jan '10 08:40
    one thing were still forgetting is the artifacts made in the image of aliens, spaceships, astronauts and paintings of aliens on cave walls etc. aliens DID visit our planet at some point and ancient civilizations depicted them. also, it is possible that ufo sightings are real and we DO still make contact with them (although i dont support this or claim it is true; i only believe in the theory that they visited in the past because of the evidence).
    what evidence? egyptians painted gods with animal heads, does that make it real?
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    13 Jan '10 08:44
    Yeah maybe the aliens blessed the egyptians with some mysterious technology.

They weren't just burial chambers, they were initiation chambers for ascending to higher dimensions.

Now are you saying the egyptians were quite smart,(plausible), or that they were 'savages',iyho?
    quite smart and savages compared to us. if the aliens believe we are little more than monkeys, i doubt they would chat with the egyptians.

one theory would be that the aliens "pushed" the egyptians and others with some little technology down the road to progress. but that still doesn't make them the builders of the pyramids.

They weren't just burial chambers, they were initiation chambers for ascending to higher dimensions.
    this made me smile. it's very funny.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Jan '10 09:11
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    quite smart and savages compared to us. if the aliens believe we are little more than monkeys, i doubt they would chat with the egyptians.

one theory would be that the aliens "pushed" the egyptians and others with some little technology down the road to progress. but that still doesn't make them the builders of the pyramids.

[b]They weren't just buri ...[text shortened]... tion chambers for ascending to higher dimensions.

this made me smile. it's very funny.[/b]
    The aliens 'pushed' the egyptians? Sure. Something strange was going on.

The Egyptian 'authorities" have had a history of covering up certain chambers in the Great pyramid while showcasing others to divert the attention of the casual public interest.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree