1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 02:03
    Originally posted by @fmf
    But for the children that were abused, how is it "justice" that Jesus' death 2,000 years ago has "paid" for the "sins" of the people who abused them [as long as they believe in Jesus and repent]. For whose benefit is this "justice"? How can it be described as God taking action against "evil"?
    All the sins of the world or just a few?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 02:05
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    All the sins of the world or just a few?
    This counter question has sidestepped the content of the post you are ostensibly replying to.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 02:24
    This counter question has sidestepped the content of the post you are ostensibly replying to.
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    This is why I think you are not telling the truth, Christian fundamental truth 101, and you
    have no clue.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 02:39
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    This is why I think you are not telling the truth, Christian fundamental truth 101, and you
    have no clue.
    Two posts in a row you have sidestepped the content of the post you are ostensibly replying to. I am an agnostic atheist and I am asking you about your belief in this matter. Whether you think I am not telling the truth about beliefs that I no longer hold is a big fat wriggling red herring.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 02:40
    I agree with you that there are those that have tasted the Holy Spirit and turn back, they
    go on sinning. We are called to Christ not to sin, if we go on living as if we were in the
    world what changed? Those that are living as if they are in world, actually are within the
    world. We should not draw back, we should not shrink away but push forward to
    ove ...[text shortened]... You think these
    passages are saying that? Just so I know, and all other scripture back this up?
    I suggested nothing. I simply quoted the Bible. Jesus decides how many and what type of sins are forgiven.

All that mumbo jumbo you rambling on about .. I do not get involved with who does what etc etc.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 02:46
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    I suggested nothing. I simply quoted the Bible. Jesus decides how many and what type of sins are forgiven.

All that mumbo jumbo you rambling on about .. I do not get involved with who does what etc etc.
    Unless they are churches, right you have no problem getting involved talking about their
    beliefs. If you have no idea and are suggesting nothing, why bother? You don't have the
    ability to even talk to the very scriptures you quote.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 02:49
    Two posts in a row you have sidestepped the content of the post you are ostensibly replying to. I am an agnostic atheist and I am asking you about your belief in this matter. Whether you think I am not telling the truth about beliefs that I no longer hold is a big fat wriggling red herring.
    I don't think you have the ability to grasp any answer given to you. You supposedly spent
    years believing the Christian faith, yet retain nothing of it.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 03:17
    I don't think you have the ability to grasp any answer given to you. You supposedly spent
    years believing the Christian faith, yet retain nothing of it.
    Three posts in a row you have sidestepped the content of my post. The question is about your belief not about what I no longer believe.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 03:25
    But for the children that were abused, how is it "justice" that Jesus' death 2,000 years ago has "paid" for the "sins" of the people who abused them [as long as they believe in Jesus and repent]. For whose benefit is this "justice"? How can it be described as God taking action against "evil"?
    All sins were taken on by Jesus Christ, He had the wrath of God put on Him for our sins,
    everyone of them. What was done to the kids was also put upon Christ. All the justice
    required for every sin was done to Jesus. So all guilt was given to Jesus, the sinless
    made sin.

Do you understand this part so far? I don't want to assume you do, because I guess you
    were unable to grasp it before.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 03:35
    All sins were taken on by Jesus Christ, He had the wrath of God put on Him for our sins,
    everyone of them. What was done to the kids was also put upon Christ. All the justice
    required for every sin was done to Jesus. So all guilt was given to Jesus, the sinless
    made sin.

Do you understand this part so far? I don't want to assume you do, because I guess you
    Be specific. The thread topic is what it is. Your use of the words "justice" and "guilt" are incomprehensible. The "guilt" for the sexual abuse of children "was given to Jesus" so that the perpetrators could go to "heaven", so to speak, as long as they believed certain things, and this is "justice"?

It's not making any moral sense.

Here are the questions again:

For the children that were abused, how is it "justice" that Jesus' death 2,000 years ago has "paid" for the "sins" of the people who abused them [as long as they believe in Jesus and repent]?

For whose benefit is this "justice"?

How can it be described as God taking action against "evil"?
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 08:031 edit
    Be specific. The thread topic is what it is. Your use of the words "justice" and "guilt" are incomprehensible. The "guilt" for the sexual abuse of children "was given to Jesus" so that the perpetrators could go to "heaven", so to speak, as long as they believed certain things, and this is "justice"?

Here are the questions ...[text shortened]... hose benefit is this "justice"?

Like I said, you cannot comprehend the basic. The word "all" seems to go right over your
    head.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 09:26
    Like I said, you cannot comprehend the basic. The word "all" seems to go right over your
    head.
    This is simply deflection, KellyJay. The question of "justice" remains unanswered.

Remember, according to your beliefs, a non-Christian who spent a lifetime protecting children from abuse will be tortured for eternity for his lack of belief, as will be the abuse victims if they are non-Christians.

Meanwhile, Jesus is somehow 'given' the abuser's "guilt" for the child sex abuse as long as the abuser sincerely believes deep down in his heart that he can indeed offload his "guilt" in this "supernatural" way [and as long as he repents]?

Do you not realize how utterly convoluted and incoherent all this is morally speaking?
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 09:261 edit

Here are the questions ...[text shortened]... hose benefit is this "justice"?

All sin is against God since it is done in His creation. Our guilt will not only be against
    those here we sinned against, but the One who put both of us here, the sinned against,
    and the sinner. We do things to the least of these we do them unto Jesus Christ, so His
    taking on all of our guilt as incomprehensible as that is paid the debt for all sin. So it is
    not a matter of who did what to whom here, and who looks better to us among ourselves
    since it is against God we have sinned. The justice is that no matter what we have been
    we can be saved, a prison guard in Nazi Germany can go to God for forgiveness and
    that forgiveness is between him and Jesus Christ, not him and all the people he abused
    in his life. Those people who he abused in his life are all going to give an account for
    their own sins before God, all our deeds, all of our words, all of our thoughts, all of those
    things we should have done, nothing will be hidden.
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 09:31
    made sin.

" All sins were taken on by Jesus Christ "

This is patently untrue
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 09:32
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    " All sins were taken on by Jesus Christ "

This is patently untrue
    You think He did not die for them all? There a few people who he left hanging to die in their
    sins and only wanted to save a select few?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree