1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 21:24
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Counter questions like these are dodges.
    There was questions in my last as well as statements, can I except from answers or as
    you say counter questions like these are dodges?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 21:39
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    According to scripture we become new creatures in Christ.
    If you want everyone judged by their sins, we are all condemned.
    Perhaps if you didn’t believe that your god was torturing despot this moral discussion would be a little easier for you?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 21:411 edit
    There was questions in my last as well as statements, can I except from answers or as
    you say counter questions like these are dodges?
    You are asked a question, the proper thing to do is to answer it honestly, succinctly and directly.

Your furtiveness gives way your lack of confidence in your position.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 22:221 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    You are asked a question, the proper thing to do is to answer it honestly, succinctly and directly.

Your furtiveness gives way your lack of confidence in your position.
    Your views upon who, why, how I address others are not any of your business. When you
    talk to me sure call me out! Unless you and fmf are one and same person, stick your nose
    some place else.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 22:31
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Perhaps if you didn’t believe that your god was torturing despot this moral discussion would be a little easier for you?
    I believe God is love, and He hates evil, and that which does wicked things! So that those
    who are evil, and do wicked things, those that shun God, call God names, reject God's
    Kingdom, hate others and so on, will have no part in God's Kingdom. Those outside of
    God's Kingdom will remain outside of it forever, there is no human moral discussion
    here, just what the Bible teaches. You have an issue with that talk to God, not me I didn't
    create the universe, Hell, or anything else, I don't have the final say in any of it.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    09 Jul '18 05:33
    Yea, well okay...good luck!
    Luck?

Are you pulling my leg here?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree