1. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 06:401 edit
    Originally posted by sonship
    [b]"A factious man, after the first and second admonition, refuse." (Titus 3:10)

You have received far more than the first and second admonition. And know that if you preach "another Jesus" I will judge you.

And your stating that worshiping Jesus Christ is idolatry I definitely judge, yet not I but the Bible, as blasphe ...[text shortened]... rebellion against God for preaching "another Jesus" and teaching that Christ is an idol.[/b]
    No I have drawn attention to your arrogance, your presumptuousness and your idolatry. You have no jurisdiction to judge anyone and its simply another instance of your arrogance that you presume to do so. Its not blasphemy to point out that you are worshiping the creation rather than the creator, its a fact.

Colossians 1:15 states with regard to Jesus, 'the firstborn of all creation'. You and your dishonest cohorts have attempted to state that the term firstborn is not made with reference to progeny when in fact up until this point it is used more than thirty times in the Bible with regard to progeny. You have attempted to state that its made with reference to Christs preeminence which even if we allow for that to be true, his is still of the creation, a fact that you cannot escape. All that your vain slithering would indicate is that he would be a preeminent part of the creation, but a part of the creation never the less which makes you an idolater.

Now in typical fashion you will probably do what you always do launch forth a wall of scriptures to attempt to substantiate your idolatry, I am not interested. You do not know Jesus. You have built a faith upon emotionalism, paganism and ancient dogma and will remain willfully ignorant until you can look at scripture objectively, something that is quite beyond you at present.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 06:421 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Hate much?
    Thats rich coming from the Jehovahs witness hater, slobber and drool much?
  3. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 06:47
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    No I have drawn attention to your arrogance, your presumptuousness and your idolatry. You have no jurisdiction to judge anyone and its simply another instance of your arrogance that you presume to do so. Its not blasphemy to point out that you are worshiping the creation rather than the creator, its a fact.

Colossians 1:15 states with regard t ...[text shortened]... rant until you can look at scripture objectively, something that is quite beyond you at present.
    I thought you stuck to rationalism and logic and remained detached from making the argument personal? The only way to make that post more personal would be to lay into sonships mum.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 06:591 edit
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    I thought you stuck to rationalism and logic and remained detached from making the argument personal? The only way to make that post more personal would be to lay into sonships mum.
    The text contains a rational argument,

1. that sonship is arrogant? the evidence for this is that he has presumed to judge me when he has in fact no jurisdiction to judge anyone. I provided a scriptural reference for this. It also demonstrates his presumptuousness.

2. that he is an idolater - that he worships the creation rather than the creator - again i have provided a rational and empirical basis, the text at collosians 1:15

3. that he is incapable of looking at the text objectively - again this is self evident from the fact that he has come to the scriptures with a dogmatic approach for no one who had not heard of the trinity could come to a conclusion of it if they look at scripture objectively.

which of these logical, rational and empirical stances are you challenging on the basis that I have made them personal.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 07:01
    Thats rich coming from the Jehovahs witness hater, slobber and drool much?
    I think sonship pressed your button.

😉
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 07:03

😉
    I have provided a rational and logical basis for my statements, it has nothing to do with buttons, either ones that sonship has allegedly pushed or the ones on the back of your head. 😵
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 07:122 edits
    I have provided a rational and logical basis for my statements...
    He is your post I'm referring to, doesn't sound like you are being very "logical and rational"...

origianlly posted by Robbie carrobie to sonship
    I resent your arrogance and presumptuousness. Who are you to judge the house servant of another the apostle asks? To his own God he will stand or fall and look, Jehovah can make him stand. I also resent your idolatry in worshiping a created entity, your inability to answer straightforward questions with regard to your dishonest use of inaccurate translation and your insistence on an extra biblical pagan doctrines, so don't tell me I preach another Jesus, you don't know Jesus because your path is blocked by arrogance, presumptuousness, dogma and willful ignorance. Do you understand you white washed grave!
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 07:26
    He is your post I'm referring to, doesn't sound like you are being very "logical and rational"...

origianlly posted by Robbie carrobie to sonship
    [b]I resent your arrogance and presumptuousness. Who are you to judge the house servant of another the apostle asks? To his own God he will stand or fall and look, Jehovah can make him stand. I also ...[text shortened]... ce, presumptuousness, dogma and willful ignorance. Do you understand you white washed grave!
    [/b]
    Then lets ask you the same question, shall we.

1. That sonship is arrogant? the evidence for this is that he has presumed to judge me when he has in fact no jurisdiction to judge anyone. I provided a scriptural reference for this. It also demonstrates his presumptuousness.

2. that he is an idolater - that he worships the creation rather than the creator - again i have provided a rational and empirical basis, the text at collosians 1:15

3. that he is incapable of looking at the text objectively - again this is self evident from the fact that he has come to the scriptures with a dogmatic approach for no one who had not heard of the trinity could come to a conclusion of it if they look at scripture objectively.

which of these logical, rational and empirical stances are you challenging on the basis that I have made them personal.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 07:36

😉
    What do you think of buttonjeester as a handle? Don't you think it rather sums up your vivacious and colourful personality? Think of lots of different coloured buttons of all shapes and sizes cascading down from the sky in a splendiferous waterfall of fruity goodness! You could have as your avatar Mr. Spoon and the caption, 'we're off to button moon'. I think it has potential.
  10. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 07:38
    The text contains a rational argument,

1. that sonship is arrogant? the evidence for this is that he has presumed to judge me when he has in fact no jurisdiction to judge anyone. I provided a scriptural reference for this. It also demonstrates his presumptuousness.

2. that he is an idolater - that he worships the creation rather than the c ...[text shortened]... rational and empirical stances are you challenging on the basis that I have made them personal.
    The text also contains personal remarks. Do you deny this?
  11. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 07:39
    What do you think of buttonjeester as a handle? Don't you think it rather sums up your vivacious and colourful personality? Think of lots of different coloured buttons of all shapes and sizes cascading down from the sky in a splendiferous waterfall of fruity goodness! You could have as your avatar Mr. Spoon and the caption, 'we're off to button moon'. I think it has potential.
    More personal remarks. Are you going for some sort of forum record this morning?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 07:441 edit
    On occasion you have been known to repeatedly post for page after page that you do not want to get into personal comments and yet here you are throwing personal comments around like forum confetti and asking me to support you in attacking sonship.

You are an unusual character and you come across to me as being a little imbalanced in your thinking about anything outside of what your religion tells you to think and whom I am sure would benefit hugely from leaving that dreadful cult you are part of.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 07:551 edit
    The text also contains personal remarks. Do you deny this?
    I deny nothing! the term white washed graves was used by Jesus himself!
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 07:59
    On occasion you have been known to repeatedly post for page after page that you do not want to get into personal comments and yet here you are throwing personal comments around like forum confetti and asking me to support you in attacking sonship.

You are an unusual character and you come across to me as being a little imbalanced in your thinking abo ...[text shortened]... o think and whom I am sure would benefit hugely from leaving that dreadful cult you are part of.
    wow from the guy who could not tell us the significance of 'ego eimi', 'I AM', and whose faith is based on wilful ignorance please excuse me while I completely dismiss your well meaning but ludicrous advice. Yup its button moon for you old boy! give Mr. Spoon my regards.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 08:012 edits
    More personal remarks. Are you going for some sort of forum record this morning?
    this was merely a suggestion based on my perceptions of his personality, it contains no insults. Hard to do a personal avatar without references to the personality, don't you think? I could do one for you because that tough guy image isn't working for me dude.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree