Matthew 7:21-23

Matthew 7:21-23

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
04 Jun 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Proper Knob
I don't dispute you had a valid argument, never have done. There are remarks in your post though which can undeniably be classified as 'making it personal', you have even conceded this point in an earlier post.

You lament other posters for 'making it personal' and here you are doing exactly the same thing. That makes you a hypocrite.
No it doesn't because my insult did not form part of my argument my logically challenged fiend. All the attempts that I object to are attempts to make arguments personal, for example, 'you are a cultist therefore your arguments cannot be true', 'you are a typical Jehovahs Witnesses therefore your argument cannot be true', etc etc. This is markedly different from my logical and rational basis of informing jaywill, by reason of logic and empiricism of why he does not and cannot get to know the Christ. They are so dissimilar as to demonstrate the ludicrous nature of your vile and unfounded accusation of hypocrisy.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
04 Jun 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
No it doesn't because my insult did not form part of my argument my logically challenged fiend. All the attempts that I object to are attempts to make arguments personal, for example, 'you are a cultist therefore your arguments cannot be true', 'you are a typical Jehovahs Witnesses therefore your argument cannot be true', etc etc. This is markedly d ...[text shortened]... milar as to demonstrate the ludicrous nature of your vile and unfounded accusation of hypocrisy.
You were reduced to insults and 'making it personal', that makes you a hypocrite. Which, let's be honest is nothing new, you've been calling people names on this forum for as long as I can remember. That you wish to justify this, is of course, hardly surprising. The text is there and people can read it for themselves.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Jun 15
1 edit

Robbie's challenge:

Paul stated Jesus is the first-born of all creation because he was the first entity directly created by God. There is no other way to interpret the scripture. The Bible itself determines that Jesus is the first-born of all creation that is what the term 'of creation', means and you cannot escape it with your pagan doctrine.

The Bible itself tells us Christ is Jehovah the First and the Last.

Jehovah God:

Thus says Jehovah the King of Israel, And his [Israel's] Redeemer, Jehovah of hosts,

I am the First and I am the Last, And apart from Me there is no God. (Isaiah 44:6)

Apart from Jehovah there is no God and no other "the First and the Last"

Jesus Christ:

... and He placed His right hand on me, saying, Do not fear; I am the First and the Last And the living One; and I became dead, and behold I am living forever and ever; and I have the keys of death and of Hades. (Revelation 1:18)

God in the Old Testament says He is the First and the Last. Jesus Christ did not say He was the SECOND and the Last but -"I am the First and the Last ... I became dead, and behold, I am living forever and ever."

rc

Moves
04 Jun 15

Originally posted by Proper Knob
You were reduced to insults and 'making it personal', that makes you a hypocrite. Which, let's be honest is nothing new, you've been calling people names on this forum for as long as I can remember. That you wish to justify this, is of course, hardly surprising. The text is there and people can read it for themselves.
I was reduced to nothing. I choose to add a personal insult because it was Biblical and entirely appropriate. Yes people can read the text for themselves, no argument was offered on any other basis than that which can be established empirically, logically and reasonably! That you chose to ignore this is your affair and anyone can see for themselves how biased your claim is.

rc

Moves
04 Jun 15
1 edit

Originally posted by sonship
Robbie's challenge:

[quote] Paul stated Jesus is the first-born of all creation because he was the first entity directly created by God. There is no other way to interpret the scripture. The Bible itself determines that Jesus is the first-born of all creation that is what the term 'of creation', means and you cannot escape it with your pagan doctrine. [ ...[text shortened]... ]"I am the First and the Last ... I became dead, and behold, I am living forever and ever."
[/b]
Tell us where Jesus claims that he is God.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Jun 15
1 edit

Tell us where Jesus claims that he is God.
Tell us where he claims he is an angel.

**nod to sonship

rc

Moves
04 Jun 15
3 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
Tell us where he claims he is an angel.

**nod to sonship
I do not claim that Jesus is merely an angel, your argument is therefore pure straw not to mention irrelevant to the claim that Jaywill and other idolaters like yourself are want to make. So tell us where Jesus claims that he is God. You claim that he is God, so where does Jesus himself claim it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Jun 15
1 edit

I do not claim that Jesus is merely an angel, your argument is therefore pure straw not to mention irrelevant to the claim that Jaywill and other idolaters like yourself are making.
You claim that Jesus is the Archangel Michael. Show us where Jesus claims this.

rc

Moves
04 Jun 15
3 edits

You claim that Jesus is the Archangel Michael. Show us where Jesus claim this.
No because that is irrelevant to the claim being discussed here that being that Jesus is God. Its simply another one of your rather plastic and vain attempts at deflection for which you are rather well known. I have provided the basis that Jesus is part of the creation, Colossians 1:15 states of Jesus that he is ' the first-born of all creation', if you want to post something relevant to the issue instead of your disreputable and dishonest attempts to deflect then please do so.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Jun 15

No because that is irrelevant to the claim being discussed here that being that Jesus is God. Its simply another one of your rather plastic and vain attempts at deflection for which you are rather well known. I have provided the basis that Jesus is part of the creation, Colossians 1:15 states of Jesus that he is ' the first-born of all creation', if ...[text shortened]... t to the issue instead of your disreputable and dishonest attempts to deflect then please do so.
Don't be a weasel robbie. You are asking if Jesus claimed to be god as an attempt to prove that he didn't and therefore isn't. The same argument goes for your claim that he is Michael.

rc

Moves
04 Jun 15
1 edit

Don't be a weasel robbie. You are asking if Jesus claimed to be god as an attempt to prove that he didn't and therefore isn't. The same argument goes for your claim that he is Michael.
More irrelevancy and attempted deflection - drop kicked into touch and its not my claim, it is a teaching of Jehovah witnesses. I did not author it and it is therefore not my claim.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Jun 15

More irrelevancy and attempted deflection - drop kicked into touch .
Checkmate.

😉

rc

Moves
04 Jun 15

Checkmate.

😉
Yeah that will be shining bright, you've never won a game yet despite your delusions of grandeur. You seriously think that you can deflect your way through the forums, oh dear.

rc

Moves
04 Jun 15

Checkmate.

😉
you on the other hand have claimed that Jesus is God, therefore where did Jesus claim that he is God, if he did not, have you simply made it up that he is?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
04 Jun 15

I was reduced to nothing. I choose to add a personal insult because it was Biblical and entirely appropriate. Yes people can read the text for themselves, no argument was offered on any other basis than that which can be established empirically, logically and reasonably! That you chose to ignore this is your affair and anyone can see for themselves how biased your claim is.
More irrelevancy and attempted deflection - drop kicked into touch..............Ciaou. 🙂