Muslim Murdered by Hindus for Allegedly Eating Beef in India

Muslim Murdered by Hindus for Allegedly Eating Beef in India

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
03 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
This is nothing but comedy-dodging. On page 8 you claimed I am saying that low divorce rates contribute to violence. It's something you have been trying to attribute to me. But I didn't say it. You did.
So you cannot tell us where you were asked a question that you were under the impression of being asked, where did the idea come from then, did you imagine that you were being asked if low divorce rates contributed to violence?

F

Moves
03 Oct 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I am uninterested in condemning anyone without knowledge of what it is they have alleged to have done, you know this. If you have evidence provide if not then i am not interested in condemning anyone without evidence.
I am not asking you to condemn someone. Presumably you can condemn something like female genital circumcision without singling out an individual to condemn. So, do you condemn "cultural" phenomena that might seek to pressure battered women to endure being battered/raped rather than turn to divorce

F

Moves
03 Oct 15

So you cannot tell us where you were asked a question that you were under the impression of being asked, where did the idea come from then, did you imagine that you were being asked if low divorce rates contributed to violence?
This is evasion. There are serious talking points on the table.

rc

Moves
03 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
This is nothing but comedy-dodging. On page 8 you claimed I am saying that low divorce rates contribute to violence. It's something you have been trying to attribute to me. But I didn't say it. You did.
I have said that low divorce rates contribute to violence, where have I stated that?

rc

Moves
03 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
This is evasion. There are serious talking points on the table.
serious, with a man who imagines that he is being asked questions that no one has asked him, yes I agree that's serious.

F

Moves
03 Oct 15

serious, with a man who imagines that he is being asked questions that no one has asked him, yes I agree that's serious.
Here is what I have been saying. You should address it maybe.

I am saying that low divorce rates ~ this statistical fact that you lionize ~ disguise the horror of marriage in India, except that they don't disguise it - because the phenomenon is well known - it is just ideologues like you who seek to disguise or distract from the horror.

Why else would you praise these low divorce rates?

Why else would you praise 'Indian marriage' as an examplar?

rc

Moves
03 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
I am not asking you to condemn someone. Presumably you can condemn something like female genital circumcision without singling out an individual to condemn. So, do you condemn "cultural" phenomena that might seek to pressure battered women to endure being battered/raped rather than turn to divorce
I have told you I am, unwilling to condemn anyone or anything without evidence, if you have evidence produce otherwise, spare me I am uninterested in your ideology.

F

Moves
03 Oct 15

I have said that low divorce rates contribute to violence, where have I stated that?
You don't believe that low divorce rates contribute to violence. You haven't said that. You are pretending that I have said it.

Do you agree with this statement? "People should look to India, with its low divorce rate, to see how marriage is supposed to be."?

F

Moves
03 Oct 15

I have told you I am, unwilling to condemn anyone or anything without evidence, if you have evidence produce otherwise, spare me I am uninterested in your ideology.
Do you consider your stance on domestic violence within marriage, and the right of women to have recourse to both divorce and equitable access to shared assets after separation, regardless of psychological/cultural pressures, to be a clear, unequivocal and moral one?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
03 Oct 15

your point or the point that you seem to be trying to make makes no sense, they do not enter a marriage under an agreement that they can be raped at will.
They do. Every female who gets married in India knows there is the possibility they could be subjected to sexual violence and there is nothing legally they can do about it.

F

Moves
03 Oct 15

your point or the point that you seem to be trying to make makes no sense, they do not enter a marriage under an agreement that they can be raped at will.
Do you think victims of marital rape in India should have a legal right to prosecute and/or divorce leave their husbands?

rc

Moves
03 Oct 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Here is what I have been saying. You should address it maybe.

I am saying that low divorce rates ~ this statistical fact that you lionize ~ disguise the horror of marriage in India, except that they don't disguise it - because the phenomenon is well known - it is just ideologues like you who seek to disguise or distract from the horror.

Why else would yo ...[text shortened]... praise these low divorce rates?

Why else would you praise 'Indian marriage' as an examplar?
Yes we know what you have been saying the problem is that you have failed despite repeatedly being asked to produce a shred of evidence for it and the evidence that was produced detailing why divorce rates in India are low you simply ignored.

I told you I am uninterested in your propaganda, its meaningless drivel without a shred of substantiating evidence. You are such an over bearing pompous windbag that you think you can simply fabricate values and assign them to anyone you like regardless of actually having to substantiate then and here you are pontificating as if you have a rainbow emitting from your posterior in full radiance. I do not know how its possible to make you understand, but your opinions are twaddle, absolute and utter complete codswallop all mixed together with seaweedy bildgewater, Does that put it in perspective for you? Your claims have no more basis for them than the hot air which inflates them, do you understand, this is not an attempt at comedy, it really is the way you appear, They are empty and devoid, a nothingness.

rc

Moves
03 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
Do you think victims of marital rape in India [b]should have a legal right to prosecute and/or divorce leave their husbands?[/b]
I think you should shut up asking stupid questions, anyone has recourse to the law if they feel it has been transgressed.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
03 Oct 15
1 edit

I think you should shut up asking stupid questions, anyone has recourse to the law if they feel it has been transgressed.
This is the point, women in India don't have recourse to the law if they have been raped by their husband because this action doesn't transgress the law. Do you think this should change?

rc

Moves
03 Oct 15

Originally posted by Proper Knob
They do. Every female who gets married in India knows there is the possibility they could be subjected to sexual violence and there is nothing legally they can do about it.
You think that's what they are conscious of when they make a life commitment to marriage, 'I have no legal basis in case i get raped by my husband', really? that's what they are thinking? wow your cynicism truly knows no bounds.