Muslim Murdered by Hindus for Allegedly Eating Beef in India

Muslim Murdered by Hindus for Allegedly Eating Beef in India

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
03 Oct 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Where is it you think I said low divorce rates contribute to violence? I said no such thing, as I have pointed out to you repeatedly. You keep mentioning this as if I said it, but I didn't.

Would you agree with this statement: 'People should look to India, with its low divorce rate, to see how marriage is supposed to be'?
Yes you did you seem to have been under the impression that you were being asked if low divorce rates led to violence, infact you mentioned it twice, Try as I might I could not find a single reference where that had been intimated, my conclusion is that you are either incapable of rational thought or sick with a fever and out of your senses.

F

Moves
03 Oct 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Yes you did you seem to have been under the impression that you were being asked if low divorce rates led to violence, infact you mentioned it twice, Try as I might I could not find a single reference where that had been intimated, my conclusion is that you are either incapable of rational thought or sick with a fever and out of your senses.
This is just comedy-evasion.

rc

Moves
03 Oct 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
So you do you believe the "life commitment" can be nulled and voided ~ and rightfully withdrawn ~ under certain circumstances, is that right?
I do not think you understand what the term life commitment means in the context of a marriage very well, A life commitment to marriage is a promise made under certain circumstances and is dependent upon both parties abiding by that contractual agreement. Why you think that it cannot be null and void if the terms of that agreement are broken is known only to you. Personally i think you are ill or incapable of rational thought otherwise you would understand this very basic fact.

F

Moves
03 Oct 15

Yes you did you seem to have been under the impression that you were being asked if low divorce rates led to violence, infact you mentioned it twice,
I have not said that low divorce rates contribute to violence.

Now can you address what I have said?

rc

Moves
03 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF

Now can you address what I [b]have
said?[/b]
no one has said you have, but you seemed to be under the impression that's what you were being asked, in fact you mention it twice. I have addressed your ill conceived question. You may read it in the text above, if you are able.

F

Moves
03 Oct 15

I do not think you understand what the term life commitment means in the context of a marriage otherwise very well, A life commitment to marriage is a promise made under certain circumstances and is dependent upon both parties abiding by that contractual agreement.
I do understand the term "life commitment". I have one to my spouse. Do you support the right of women to resort to divorce to annul that "life commitment" if that is the way they choose to escape the abuse of a violent husband? Do you condemn cultural pressures that seek to discriminate against women when they resort to divorce?

rc

Moves
03 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF

Now can you address what I [b]have
said?[/b]
I am not claiming that the low divorce rate causes violence FMF

Try as I might I cannot find a single instance where you were actually asked if low divorce rates contributed to violence and you must therefore have simply made it up that that's what you were actually being asked. Has anyone asked you if you think low divorce rates contribute to violence, No? then either you are out of your senses or ill.

F

Moves
03 Oct 15

This is another ludicrous question as ludicrous as your other stupid attempt to make some kind of correlation between low divorce rates and their contribution to violence.
But I haven't said that low divorce rates contribute to violence.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
03 Oct 15
1 edit

evidence please.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marital_rape#Countries_where_spousal_rape_is_not_a_criminal_offence

16 years of age is the cut off. As long as your wife is above that age and the husband doesn't use excessive force, it is not a criminal offence.

rc

Moves
03 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
I do understand the term "life commitment". I have one to my spouse. Do you support the right of women to resort to divorce to annul that "life commitment" if that is the way they choose to escape the abuse of a violent husband? Do you condemn cultural pressures that seek to discriminate against women when they resort to divorce?
what is it about a life commitment to marriage being dependent on certain prerequisites and contractual agreement that yet evades you? Do you think that one of those prerequisites is to be subjected to violence and rape, No? then why are you asking silly questions as if it was. are you seriously ill?

F

Moves
03 Oct 15

Try as I might I cannot find a single instance where you were actually asked if low divorce rates contributed to violence and you must therefore have simply made it up that that's what you were actually being asked. Has anyone asked you if you think low divorce rates contribute to violence, No? then either you are out of your senses or ill.

You said this on the previous page: ...your other stupid attempt to make some kind of correlation between low divorce rates and their contribution to violence.

rc

Moves
03 Oct 15

Originally posted by Proper Knob
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marital_rape#Countries_where_spousal_rape_is_not_a_criminal_offence
So what is your point in this regard?

rc

Moves
03 Oct 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
[b]Try as I might I cannot find a single instance where you were actually asked if low divorce rates contributed to violence and you must therefore have simply made it up that that's what you were actually being asked. Has anyone asked you if you think low divorce rates contribute to violence, No? then either you are out of your senses or ill.

You said t ...[text shortened]... make some kind of correlation between low divorce rates and their contribution to violence.[/b][/b]
yes otherwise how are we to understand why you thought you were being asked a question that nobody seems to have asked you? were you answering a voice in your head?

F

Moves
03 Oct 15

what is it about a life commitment to marriage being dependent on certain prerequisites and contractual agreement that yet evades you? Do you think that one of those prerequisites is to be subjected to violence and rape, No? then why are you asking silly questions as if it was. are you seriously ill?
I fully understand: "life commitment to marriage being dependent on certain prerequisites and contractual agreement". That is not in dispute. Here are the two questions:

[1] Do you support the right of women to resort to divorce to annul that "life commitment" if that is the way they choose to escape the abuse of a violent husband?

[2] Do you condemn cultural pressures that seek to discriminate against women when they resort to divorce?

F

Moves
03 Oct 15

So what is your point in this regard?
It's the evidence you asked for, isn't it?