My last posting............

My last posting............

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
13 Dec 11
2 edits

Originally posted by RJHinds
Yes, but when we show you from the scriptures were they are wrong you
still believe them. If that is not brainwashing, what is it?
Its been pointed out numerous times, that as you cannot read Greek, nor have an
understanding of Greek grammatical structure you have no way of knowing what the
scriptures actually say in their original languages, do you. No you do not, that is why,
you are only able to spout the second hand dogma that you have gleaned from your
traditions and the inaccurate and biased renderings of the original language texts that
feed that bias. At best it produces nothing but inactive Christians who would be as well
as joining a tennis club as going to church and superstitious floor writhing rabid
evangelicals who believe that snakes really dont harm you when they bite, at worst.

What is the most racially divided time in America? Sunday morning when you go to
church, I rest my case!

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
13 Dec 11
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Then you should surely be a least a little bit uncomfortable about citing "the facts [that] have been well documented as far as the persecution aspect of JW's history" in the context of you storming off a forum because you are frustrated with people disagreeing with you.
The only reason I stormed off as you say is for personal reasons, mostly my health issues and how that was affecting my patience with a couple here and nothing else.
The facts are the facts and if you insist they can be reposted here for you to see.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
13 Dec 11

Prov 14:7  "Go away from in front of the stupid man, for you will certainly not take note of the lips of knowledge".

To RJH & RAJ. Sorry guys but I have better things to do then answer your dead end comments that do absolutly no good for anyone.
Change your postings to the loving ways that a Christian should show for your fellowman instead of the darkness you always bring. Just my thought....

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13 Dec 11

Originally posted by galveston75
.. To RJH & RAJ. Sorry guys but I have better things to do then answer your dead end comments ...
What I said requires no response.

F

Moves
14 Dec 11

The only reason I stormed off as you say is for personal reasons, mostly my health issues and how that was affecting my patience with a couple here and nothing else.
And yet in your explanation for storming off you cite the "well documented [...] persecution aspect of JW's history". Why would that be? Do you really liken the debate and disagreement you face in this forum to persecution of JWs?

rc

Moves
14 Dec 11

Originally posted by FMF
And yet in your explanation for storming off you cite the "well documented [...] persecution aspect of JW's history". Why would that be? Do you really liken the debate and disagreement you face in this forum to persecution of JWs?
but then again you have only to go on with what is posted, you have no idea what is
going on in the Gmans personal life, have you, thus any evaluation of why the Gman
left is based on partial knowledge of the circumstances at best.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
14 Dec 11
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Uh the personal reasons might include the feeling of being attacked and under the situation I'm in maybe I took it wrong or maybe I didn't. It seems your splitting hairs here for some deep dark explination of why I left. Personally it's my business and I don't really see why it's yours.
And if you want to take it that I feel I was being attacked on a personal or religious level or whatever, go ahead and judge as you want.
My suggestion is simple..get over it.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 Dec 11

Uh the personal reasons might include the feeling of being attacked and under the situation I'm in maybe I took it wrong or maybe I didn't. It seems your splitting hairs here for some deep dark explination of why I left. Personally it's my business and I don't really see why it's yours.
And if you want to take it that I feel I was being attacked on a p ...[text shortened]... level or whatever, go ahead and judge as you want.
My suggestion is simple..get over it.
Arrogance again.

rc

Moves
14 Dec 11

Originally posted by Rajk999
Arrogance again.
I think the Gman simply cannot be bothered with you, who can blame him, after all,
youve contributed nothing to his understanding, have you.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Dec 11
1 edit

Arrogance again.
Ah, leave the poor guy. He prolly realizes that after years on here he is not likely to score any bible studies with anyone here, and hence he can not fulfill his work.

(I reckon maybe Galveston thought he could give a couple of bible studies here by pm-ing someone who was into it and thus save his feet. I reckon that bible studies on the interWEBZ scores just as many brownie points as studies at home (?) 😀 )

It seems nobody is into it after these years so he will have to change his bait to get a bight, (possibly the rod too ,I dunno, I dont fish on principle ).

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 Dec 11

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Ah, leave the poor guy. He prolly realizes that after years on here he is not likely to score any bible studies with anyone here, and hence he can not fulfill his work.

(I reckon maybe Galveston thought he could give a couple of bible studies here by pm-ing someone who was into it and thus save his feet. I reckon that bible studies on the interWEBZ s ...[text shortened]... e to change his bait to get a bight, (possibly the rod too ,I dunno, I dont fish on principle ).
Karoly ! Welcome back ?
Hopefully you can talk some sense in to those JWs, they need counseling 😀

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Dec 11

Karoly ! Welcome back ?
Hopefully you can talk some sense in to those JWs, they need counseling 😀
Oh no, these are just whimpers of me on my way out. Since GMan wants to have a break as well I thought I might chime in with a part of my winding-down ...

I just thought this thread reflected where I was at.

But it is amazing that people dont know that giving bible lessons (JWstyle) is the ultimate good action in their "society". Why not just be out about it?

rc

Moves
14 Dec 11
2 edits

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Oh no, these are just whimpers of me on my way out. Since GMan wants to have a break as well I thought I might chime in with a part of my winding-down ...

I just thought this thread reflected where I was at.

But it is amazing that people dont know that giving bible lessons (JWstyle) is the ultimate good action in their "society". Why not just be out about it?
I dont think we can be blamed for hiding the fact that we think Bible education is
paramount, perhaps we have not expressed enough how awesome we are at it, sigh,
sometimes one needs to aim high to hit the mark, perhaps in this instance, it wasn't
high enough.

F

Moves
14 Dec 11

It seems your splitting hairs here for some deep dark explination of why I left.
It was you who sought to explain your trouble coping with disagreement in terms of the JW's "deep dark" history of being persecuted, not me.

F

Moves
14 Dec 11

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
but then again you have only to go on with what is posted, you have no idea what is
going on in the Gmans personal life, have you, thus any evaluation of why the Gman
left is based on partial knowledge of the circumstances at best.
Well I am going on what he posted. That's what a forum is all about. My question was, why did his explanation for storming off [temporarily, as it turns out] cite the "well documented [...] persecution aspect of JW's history". Why would that be? Is it fair to those JWs who have been persecuted in the past, for him to lump himself in with them simply because of debate and disagreement on a forum like this?