1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    30 Jan '14 21:50
    Originally posted by galveston75
    I see by your ideas on this, nothing I could possibly say would help, would it?
    it would amuse me. and all the people reading this.

please convert me.

explain to me how killing all the people on earth, man woman and child, was a good thing.
    explain to me how noah and his children were the only people worthy of saving, including all the children in the world. in one passage 7 pairs of cows were taken on the ark. could noah maybe have taken 6 pairs of cows and save some children? maybe some orphans if you insist that everyone was evil and passed the evil to their children?
    explain to me how killing everyone on earth eradicated evil. did it work, even remotely? shouldn't have god known it wouldn't work?

go on, tell me how mass genocide is a good thing. tell me the silver lining. tell me how it is not nauseatingly evil.
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    30 Jan '14 23:34
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    it would amuse me. and all the people reading this.

please convert me.

explain to me how killing all the people on earth, man woman and child, was a good thing.
    explain to me how noah and his children were the only people worthy of saving, including all the children in the world. in one passage 7 pairs of cows were taken on the ark. could noah may ...[text shortened]... ss genocide is a good thing. tell me the silver lining. tell me how it is not nauseatingly evil.
    Perhaps God is the one you should ask for clearification? And this has been discussed countless times here at RHP. Go look up those discussions so no repeating will have to be done.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    31 Jan '14 00:53
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Perhaps God is the one you should ask for clearification? And this has been discussed countless times here at RHP. Go look up those discussions so no repeating will have to be done.
    oh so you don't understand yourself? funny, i thought you were since you kept mentioning how killing innocents is a good idea.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    31 Jan '14 01:46
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cafergot

So believing in a Young Earth like you do gives you big headaches. How much to you take?
    Ask the Doctor... Not ...

The Moron Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree