Paradise

Paradise

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
292d
2 edits

@kellyjay said
Luke who wrote the a gospel and the book of Acts, speaks about Jesus Christ and Paul. Peter who walked with the Lord referenced Paul by name, and his writings, who are you?

Deceiver!
Jesus, the Son of God, first. [This is GOD ... remember? ]
Paul and the Apostles second.
Your church teachings last.

Who am I ? I believe Jesus Christ when he said that all who
- feed the poor
- clothe the naked
- help the needy.
- etc
have helped Him indirectly, and He will welcome them into the Kingdom of God.

Paul and the Apostles preached the same thing. You want the references ?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
292d

@rajk999 said
Jesus, the Son of God, first.

- feed the poor
- clothe the naked
- help the needy.
- etc

No one is asking who the Son of God is, what you are being asked to do is justify how you who were not called by God on the road to Damascus, you who was not written about in the book of Acts, you who was not referred to by the Apostle Peter as having enough authority to say ignore the written word of God because Paul wrote it, exactly why should anyone listen to you? What do you go to that of a higher authority than scripture, what do you read, listen to, or dream about that makes what you say more important than the written word of God? Deciever, you are placing yourself above the scripture and all you can do is say is Jesus said good works?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
292d

@rajk999 said
Jesus, the Son of God, first. [This is GOD ... remember? ]

- feed the poor
- clothe the naked
- help the needy.
- etc

References as in scriptures, you say scripture is not to be trusted and you want to use scripture to correct me, deceiver, get your story straight.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
292d

@kellyjay said
No one is asking who the Son of God is, what you are being asked to do is justify how you who were not called by God on the road to Damascus, you who was not written about in the book of Acts, you who was not referred to by the Apostle Peter as having enough authority to say ignore the written word of God because Paul wrote it, exactly why should ...[text shortened]... are placing yourself above the scripture and all you can do is say is Jesus said good works?
Actually you, are placing the teachings of the church above the teachings of Christ.

I can read what Jesus said. What your church preaches, which is not the teachings of Paul, is a false doctrine. You ignore some the teachings of Paul, and promote a faith only doctrine

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
292d

@kellyjay said
References as in scriptures, you say scripture is not to be trusted and you want to use scripture to correct me, deceiver, get your story straight.
Understanding and accepting that there are some contradictions and errors in the bible does not mean one cannot accept the teachings of Christ.

You believe the bible has to be worshipped and idolized. The bible is just a book changed and retranslated over and over. Some of it has changed. The words of Christ are very straightforward. I dont care about the rest of the bible. It has no bearing on my belief, or faith or salvation.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
292d

@rajk999 said
Actually you, are placing the teachings of the church above the teachings of Christ.

I can read what Jesus said. What your church preaches, which is not the teachings of Paul, is a false doctrine. You ignore some the teachings of Paul, and promote a faith only doctrine
The very thing you cast doubt on for its validity the scriptures, you go to for truth. You read Jesus’ words and you cast doubts on the very thing you go to for truth. What a hypocrite you are!

F

Moves
292d
1 edit

@kellyjay said
The very thing you cast doubt on for its validity the scriptures, you go to for truth. You read Jesus’ words and you cast doubts on the very thing you go to for truth. What a hypocrite you are!
As a putative follower of Jesus, don't you too give more credence to what Jesus himself is reported to have taught than what others - like Paul - claimed about what Jesus's teaching was?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
292d

@kellyjay said
But you yourself have acknowledged that the bible is not the inerrant, exclusive and complete word of God kellyjay.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
292d

@rajk999 said

Deceiver, where are you getting the words of Christ, who wrote what it is you are reading?

Moves
292d

@kellyjay said
Deceiver, where are you getting the words of Christ, who wrote what it is you are reading?
Rajk has told you repeatedly that he follows the teachings of Jesus.

You will find these teachings in the Bible.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
292d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Rajk has told you repeatedly that he follows the teachings of Jesus.

You will find these teachings in the Bible.
So how is it he doesn't hold the Bible as the revealed word of God that he must conform to instead of it conforming to him? He uses it as a weapon against others while he ignores passages in it himself. Prod him on those types of questions, I started calling him a deceiver when he said he wasn't bound to a book but used it against others, those that hold themselves bound to a book in his view worship the book as he has said countless times.

F

Moves
292d

@kellyjay said
I started calling him a deceiver when he said he wasn't bound to a book but used it against others, those that hold themselves bound to a book in his view worship the book as he has said countless times.
You started calling him a deceiver when you realized he was running rings around you and your arid and shrivelled version of Jesus. Presumably, you will soon go into a huff and stop talking to him.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
291d

@kellyjay said
I have no interest in validating scripture... I dont know why anyone needs to do that. There was a time when there was no scripture but people were still able to live righteously. The bible has proven to be the downfall of the Christian church. You worship the bible not God.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
291d

@kellyjay said
Again, the words of Christ are written in my brain [heart if you wish]. It was always there. I was born with it. It is the same with many people... their conscience has the knowledge of right and wrong.

The bible comes with errors and its easy to see where and what they are. Its not and all or nothing situation. I can see the errors and see the true teachings. If you cannot and you need to believe the bible is flawless then that is your failing.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
291d

@divegeester said
But you yourself have acknowledged that the bible is not the inerrant, exclusive and complete word of God kellyjay.
Did you not post his actual words for this? How is it he keeps denying it.