Paradise

Paradise

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
286d
1 edit

@pianoman1 said
And still others question whether he admits paedophile rapists, but refuses pious Buddhists et al. This stinks of the medieval practice of buying indulgences: live a life of utter evil, and, if you repent (obviously with great insincerity) then everything will be fine in the afterlife.
This is why I suggested that you read the words of Jesus for yourself. But you are on a different agenda obviously. You dont care to understand, instead you are here to condemn. You take the opinion of others [which is unbiblcal], and use that to condemn the bible and Jesus. You are a damn fool.

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
286d
1 edit

@pianoman1 said
As I understand it, according to Christian theology, a paedophile and child rapist who repents of his sins on Death Row and comes to Jesus, is assured an everlasting life in paradise, whereas a devout and pure Buddhist who is not a Christian believer will be denied this. Is this correct?
I wouldn't go with this

If we are sayng that the two kiddie fiddlers leave it until the last minute to repent I would question wether there is true repentance, of whether they think that be making a last minute flip they will save their own necks. We don't get to judge (thankfully) but it sounds an unlikey situation. Repentance is from the heart, not what comes out of the lips.

I knew of a (Japanese) guy that had been sentanced to death for murder who converted, but that wasn't to save his own neck. His position was that what he had done was very wrong and that he was deserving of death (the wages of sin Rom 6:23). His hope was in the resurrection.

As for your Bhuddist, it may well be that it isn't a cut and dried case. He may not have been exposed to Christianity, but have unwhittingly kept the law.

Good proposition though.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
286d
1 edit

@medullah said
I wouldn't go with this

If we are sayng that the two kiddie fiddlers leave it until the last minute to repent I would question wether there is true repentance, of whether they think that be making a last minute flip they will save their own necks. We don't get to judge (thankfully) but it sounds an unlikey situation. Repentance is from the heart, not what comes out of the ...[text shortened]... t have been exposed to Christianity, but have unwhittingly kept the law.

Good proposition though.
Correct. I was hoping to get the fool to read the bible instead of taking what some stupid Christians say [read the earlier posts], but he insisted of just taking that extreme position, just so he can condemn Christianity.

Another passage which clarifies this matter is:

For God judges everyone by the same standard. The Gentiles do not have the Law of Moses; they sin and are lost apart from the Law. The Jews have the Law; they sin and are judged by the Law. For it is not by hearing the Law that people are put right with God, but by doing what the Law commands. The Gentiles do not have the Law; but whenever they do by instinct what the Law commands, they are their own law, even though they do not have the Law. Their conduct shows that what the Law commands is written in their hearts. Their consciences also show that this is true, since their thoughts sometimes accuse them and sometimes defend them. (Romans 2:11-15 GNB)

Nil desperandum

Seedy piano bar

Moves
286d
1 edit

@Rajk999

You are a damn fool.

Probably correct! Better to be a fool than a wise-ass…..

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
286d

@pianoman1 said
@Rajk999
You are a damn fool.

Probably correct! Better to be a fool than a wise-ass…..
Are those your only choices?
Not surprised

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
285d
1 edit

@pianoman1
Are you a believer in British Israelism?

Nil desperandum

Seedy piano bar

Moves
285d
1 edit

@rajk999 said
Are those your only choices?
Not surprised
Such a b***ock faced foghorn of ignorance! Go play in your sandpit; I have no further interest in you. ❤️

Nil desperandum

Seedy piano bar

Moves
285d

@divegeester said
Are you a believer in British Israelism?
Explain…..

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
285d
1 edit

@pianoman1 said
Such a b***ock faced foghorn of ignorance! Go play in your sandpit; I have no further interest in you. ❤️
'Ignorant' is the man who cannot read the bible for himself, and begging others to read and interpret for him. All you are trying to do is ridicule, and you are making yourself look stupid.

And what kind of lame insult is .. ...b***ock faced foghorn of ignorance What planet are you from?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
285d

@rajk999 said
'Ignorant' is the man who cannot read the bible for himself, and begging others to read and interpret for him. All you are trying to do is ridicule, and you are making yourself look stupid.

And what kind of lame insult is .. ...b***ock faced foghorn of ignorance What planet are you from?
Deceiver, why do you go on about the Bible?

F

Moves
285d

@kellyjay said
Rajk999 is a follower of Jesus and he can find out about Jesus and his commandments in the Bible. You also claim to be a follower of Jesus but you scarcely ever talk about following Jesus's commandments. You just go on and on and on and on and on and on about how "evil" people are.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
285d

@pianoman1 said
Explain…..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

Are you a believer British Israelism?
Do you hold that there is any true in British Israelism?

Not sure what there is to explain about my question.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
284d

@divegeester said
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

Are you a believer British Israelism?
Do you hold that there is any true in British Israelism?

Not sure what there is to explain about my question.
@Pianoman1?

Nil desperandum

Seedy piano bar

Moves
283d

@divegeester said
@Pianoman1?
If you asking whether I ascribe to the pseudo scientific belief that the people of Great Britain are in some way descended to the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel, then NO.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
282d
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Every time you refer to him as a deceiver a little piece of your soul evaporates.