Paradise

Paradise

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
296d

@rajk999 said
I dont know that that is the reason. If you know that then you explain. So the floor is yours. Explain how I use the bible against Christians?
You know what was said, lying about doesn't change things it only reveals the type of person you are more fully.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
296d

@kellyjay said
You know what was said, lying about doesn't change things it only reveals the type of person you are more fully.
And we know what you said about the Bible not being the inerrant, complete and exclusive word of god; lying about doesn't change things it only reveals the type of person you are more fully.

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/attributes-of-god.195809/page-10#post_4617123

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
296d
2 edits

@kellyjay said
Would pointing out to Christians that according to the bible and Jesus Christ, their doctrine is false, be an example of using the bible against Christians? Other Christians referred to it as 'weaponising the bible'. Well Im certainly guilty of that and proud too. Thanks. That is not going to change.

Are you also offended by my abrasive tone? Well that aint changing either. Im very nice the first few times I make a comment but if you get abusive I do the same [and worse too] and you have, and many other Christians here have become abusive when their church doctrine is found to be false.

What else did I do? What is the reason for the constant trolling me and calling me 'deceiver'. Mind you, I dont really care. Words dont hurt me. Other posters just think you are a weirdo and you really are making youself look stupid. So Im trying to help you out.

I suspect it started when you realised my take on the Bible is the opposite of yours. The bible has been messed around with and is now not what it was in the time of the Apostles. It contains contradictions and errors. You seem to think that Christians should worship the bible.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
295d

@rajk999 said
Would pointing out to Christians that according to the bible and Jesus Christ, their doctrine is false, be an example of using the bible against Christians? Other Christians referred to it as 'weaponising the bible'. Well Im certainly guilty of that and proud too. Thanks. That is not going to change.

Are you also offended by my abrasive tone? Well that aint changing ei ...[text shortened]... It contains contradictions and errors. You seem to think that Christians should worship the bible.
Deceiver, deceiver denying the revealed Word of God in one breath and condemning others with it.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
295d

@kellyjay said
Deceiver, deceiver denying the revealed Word of God in one breath and condemning others with it.
You are really embarrassing yourself. Yes I use the bible to condemn Christians who preach false doctrines. What else will I use ... dummy! Jesus and the Apostles did that all the time. As for " ...denying the revealed Word of God".... please explain what you referring to.

And please continue to make yourself look stupid ... lol . 😆

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
295d

@rajk999 said
You are really embarrassing yourself. Yes I use the bible to condemn Christians who preach false doctrines. What else will I use ... dummy! Jesus and the Apostles did that all the time. As for " ...denying the revealed Word of God".... please explain what you referring to.

And please continue to make yourself look stupid ... lol . 😆
False doctrines, exactly how do you know what is or isn't a false doctrine, where do you go to see what is true or not? You hold that the scriptures are the revealed Word of God, and as such we all should look to the truth in them, or do you know better?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
295d

@kellyjay said
False doctrines, exactly how do you know what is or isn't a false doctrine, where do you go to see what is true or not? You hold that the scriptures are the revealed Word of God, and as such we all should look to the truth in them, or do you know better?
False doctrines are doctrines preached by the church but which are not taught by Jesus Christ.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
295d

@rajk999 said
False doctrines are doctrines preached by the church but which are not taught by Jesus Christ.
Exactly where are you getting what was taught by Jesus Christ, scriptures, the very thing you bash you also use to correct with?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
294d

@kellyjay said
Exactly where are you getting what was taught by Jesus Christ, scriptures, the very thing you bash you also use to correct with?
There are some contradictions in some of the scripture. There are some contradictions in the teachings of Paul. By the way, you have failed to define what you mean by 'scripture' though so that word is really meaningless.

There are no contradictions in the teachings of Christ. Its not an all or nothing situation. I take the teachings of Christ as the most critical of the bible teachings, and I am free to ignore the rest. The teachings of Christ = eternal life. The rest of the bible is not as critical

You on the other hand, are confused becuase you think you can explain away the contradictions.

Nil desperandum

Seedy piano bar

Moves
293d

@rajk999 said
There are some contradictions in some of the scripture. There are some contradictions in the teachings of Paul. By the way, you have failed to define what you mean by 'scripture' though so that word is really meaningless.

There are no contradictions in the teachings of Christ. Its not an all or nothing situation. I take the teachings of Christ as the most criti ...[text shortened]... al

You on the other hand, are confused becuase you think you can explain away the contradictions.
There are no contradictions in the teachings of Christ. It’s not an all or nothing situation. I take the teachings of Christ as the most critical of the bible teachings, and I am free to ignore the rest. The teachings of Christ = eternal life. The rest of the bible is not as critical

Rajk999 - for once, I agree with you! Except the nonsense about ‘eternal life’.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
293d
2 edits

@kellyjay said
False doctrines, exactly how do you know what is or isn't a false doctrine, where do you go to see what is true or not?
And how do YOU know?
By what you’ve been told, that’s how.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
293d
1 edit

@pianoman1 said
There are no contradictions in the teachings of Christ. It’s not an all or nothing situation. I take the teachings of Christ as the most critical of the bible teachings, and I am free to ignore the rest. The teachings of Christ = eternal life. The rest of the bible is not as critical

Rajk999 - for once, I agree with you! Except the nonsense about ‘eternal life’.
You dont have to agree with the 'eternal life' part. What is critical is that you do the right thing. You have a conscience which is your guide. A man does not need to read the bible or go to church to do the right thing. If you do that [and I suspect you are that type of person], then the eternal life comes to you whether you like it of not... as that is beyond your control.

Of course going to church and reading the bible can be an advantage if it is done correctly but in these times it has been the downfall of many.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
292d

@rajk999 said
Where do you go to get the truth preached by Jesus Christ, the scriptures or some thing else?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
292d

@rajk999 said

There are no contradictions in the teachings of Christ. Its not an all or nothing situation. I take the teachings of Christ as the most criti ...[text shortened]... al

Luke who wrote the a gospel and the book of Acts, speaks about Jesus Christ and Paul. Peter who walked with the Lord referenced Paul by name, and his writings, who are you?

Deceiver!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
292d

@kellyjay said
Where do you go to get the truth preached by Jesus Christ, the scriptures or some thing else?
The bible has the teachings of Christ, but more importantly God has already placed in my conscience what Jesus said. I knew what is right and wrong, good and evil, even before I read about it. God has done that to everyone.

If you do not have that facility then you have allowed the church to remove your conscience and replaced it with false teachings.