1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Oct '13 18:12
    Originally posted by sonship
    You are still ignorant. Let me tell you where you are ignorant.

All the passages in the NT which speak of the punishment of servants of Christ Calvin interpreted as pertaining to FALSE Christians.

All the same passages Arminians say pertain to Real Christians who LOST there eternal salvation.

What I have presented for YEARS on this Forum is that ...[text shortened]... years. They are SAVED yet so as through fire. They suffer loss. They do not suffer eternal loss.
    I can only guess, but some of that punishment may be grave diggers after Armageddon....
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '13 18:33
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Oh dear, your right, what was I thinking! I'm sorry, but there are churches that control their people with condemnation and hell fire...
    I forgive you my son
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '13 18:33
    Hmmmm, you got me again...but that verse still does not mean a a christian will lose their salvation because it contradicts too many other verses.
    then you need to try to reconcile them my son
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '13 19:002 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I guess you are going to keep up this pretence of ignoring me and continue to ignore my pertinent question...

"have you ever willfully sinned after having recieved the accurate knowledge of the truth?"

But that's ok, I'm sure you are as pure as the driven snow, as wise as a sage and have your ticket to the inner heavenly circle rubber stamped and in your wallet.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Oct '13 19:18
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Son?
    I believe I am older because I am so old I am retiring in 8 months, hopefully.
    But perhaps it is you that need to reconcile those verses grasshopper🙂
    Never mind I'll do it for you...
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '13 19:23
    Son?
    I believe I am older because I am so old I am retiring in 8 months, hopefully.
    But perhaps it is you that need to reconcile those verses grasshopper🙂
    Never mind I'll do it for you...
    Robbie is your superior.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '13 21:261 edit
    Never assume because a man has no eyes that he cannot see master checkbaiter 😀
  8. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    15 Oct '13 07:531 edit
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Jaywill/Sonship and I have been going at it for several years.

I have to laugh as well Pudgenik. Little do you realise that you are fast becoming a 'celebrity' as well. In the short few days that you have been around here Im pretty sure that your words have stirred him up [and others as well]. He is going to give you your own thread soon.
    Tell You what, I'll gladly trade you my enemies for yours. Just be ready for spiritual attacks from the darkside. On the lighter side, you might enjoy the winged guard that comes with that responcibility. None the less, the only limit to the Gifts of the Holy Spirit is your own imagination.
    It would be an interesting thread. "Refuting Pudgenik, son of Thunder"
    Do you know the Thunders? I do, there are seven of them.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Oct '13 10:50
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    Tell You what, I'll gladly trade you my enemies for yours. Just be ready for spiritual attacks from the darkside. On the lighter side, you might enjoy the winged guard that comes with that responcibility. None the less, the only limit to the Gifts of the Holy Spirit is your own imagination.
    Not sure what the seven thunders are. I know it is mentioned in Revelation but no details were given. If I had to guess I would say that the thunders represent the 'voice of God'.

So, you call yourself 'son of thunder'. That is the surname Christ gave to two of his disciples.

Maybe you can start a thread yourself about 'spiritual attacks from the darkside'. That would be interesting. There might be others around here wishing to read and contribute to such a thread.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Oct '13 14:43
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    Some things are meant to be thundered and not written.
  11. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    17 Oct '13 00:21
    Not sure what the seven thunders are. I know it is mentioned in Revelation but no details were given. If I had to guess I would say that the thunders represent the 'voice of God'.

So, you call yourself 'son of thunder'. That is the surname Christ gave to two of his disciples.

Maybe you can start a thread yourself about 'spiritual attacks from the darks ...[text shortened]... interesting. There might be others around here wishing to read and contribute to such a thread.
    Son of Thunder, is the name one of the Thunders gave me some years ago. Kindof a serious jest, you could say. The Thunders are seven spirits who serve God. They are not the Seven Spirits of God, those guys are entirely something else. The Thunders are involed with spiritual warfare. When they speak it is like rolling thunder.
    A lot of the "voice of God", come from St. Michael the Arch-Angel. But others fill that post from time to time.
  12. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    17 Oct '13 00:27
    Originally posted by sonship
    Some things are meant to be thundered and not written.
    Maybe, but if we all never spoke up, or raised a hand in question, we'ld be no more than robots. And God doesn't want robots. This is something you know well. I've read many of your posts, yes the LONG ones too. Don't always agree with you, but your passion is inspiring.
  13. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    17 Oct '13 02:54

Maybe you can start a thread yourself about 'spiritual attacks from the darks ...[text shortened]... interesting. There might be others around here wishing to read and contribute to such a thread.
    This should get interesting

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree