Refuting Rajk999ism

Refuting Rajk999ism

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 Oct 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
sure there is also something called false modesty and hiding ones light under a basket! saying that one does voluntary work or whatever is hardly blowing any horns.
I've not given you anything to be modest about, but if you want to charge
me with something, go ahead. I'll not entertain any more questions from
you on this topic.
Kelly

rc

Moves
10 Oct 13
1 edit

Originally posted by KellyJay
I've not given you anything to be modest about, but if you want to charge
me with something, go ahead. I'll not entertain any more questions from
you on this topic.
Kelly
I don't have any more questions for you, the one that I asked remains unanswered, why would I ask you anymore? If you cannot say or are unwilling on the basis that you wish to preserve your modesty even though stating that you do voluntary work or something similar is hardly asking you to blow a trumpet, then so be it, I never really expected an honest answer anyway.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 Oct 13

I don't have any more questions for you, the one that I asked remains unanswered, why would I ask you anymore? If you cannot say or are unwilling on the basis that you wish to preserve your modesty even though stating that you do voluntary work or something similar is hardly asking you to blow a trumpet, then so be it, I never really expected an honest answer anyway.
Fine Robbie, if you do not expect honest answers from me, you'll never get
another on any topic.
Kelly

rc

Moves
10 Oct 13
3 edits

Originally posted by KellyJay
Fine Robbie, if you do not expect honest answers from me, you'll never get
another on any topic.
Kelly
sorry i am not big on ultimatums and I don't know anyone who is. Have you tried one of these ACME ultimatum dispatchers?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dystopos/86920669/

failing that here is a catalogue of all ACME products

http://home.roadrunner.com/~tuco/looney/acme/acme.html

ACCEPT NO IMITATIONS

rc

Moves
10 Oct 13
4 edits

three thumbs down people, i must have touched a nerve! there must be a lot of Christians out there hiding that light under a basket !😵 make that four, my bad! 😀 and were at five, do i hear six 😀

Moves
10 Oct 13
3 edits

Originally posted by Rajk999
Of course he should. Maybe you can work towards changing him. I see you both have a very good rapport although it is not always productive.
Depends on your definition of what is productive I guess. Currently robbie is pretending to ignore me in the forum and blocking me in PM (although I rarely PM him so not sure why); so I wouldn't say we have a good rapport and I doubt I would ever change him and I'm not trying to either.

I just enjoy pinging his ball back at him when he makes weird doctrinal statements or outragous claims, such as his religious corporation being the sole holders of God's truth on earth.

Moves
10 Oct 13

three thumbs down people, i must have touched a nerve! there must be a lot of Christians out there hiding that light under a basket !😵 make that four, my bad! 😀
Either that or people think you're a religious blowhard.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Oct 13

Originally posted by divegeester
Depends on your definition of what is productive I guess. Currently robbie is pretending to ignore me in the forum and blocking me in PM (although I rarely PM him so not sure why); so I wouldn't say we have a good rapport and I doubt I would ever change him and I'm not trying to either.

I just enjoy pinging his ball back at him when he makes weird d ...[text shortened]... ragous claims, such as his religious corporation being the sole holders of God's truth on earth.
Well .. you have a rapport. Maybe the word 'good' does not apply. You constantly needle each other. Im saying maybe it could be channeled to achieve something.

As you well know I had my days arguing with the JWs and I achieved nothing so I wont be going back there.

Moves
10 Oct 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Rajk999
As you well know I had my days arguing with the JWs and I achieved nothing so I wont be going back there.
What were you hoping to achieve?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Oct 13
7 edits

More reasons Rajk999ism is a falsehood -

"If we [we Christians] confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness." (1 John 1:9)

After becoming born again God is:

1.) Faithful to forgive us our confessed sins.

2.) Righteous to forgive us our confessed sins.

Rajk999 argues from Hebrews ten that if we sin willfully no more sacrifice for sins exists.

However, if we do not sin but live a perfectly righteous life STILL there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins because Jesus offered Himself in sacrifice ONCE.

If God does not forgive as we confess our sins then He is not "faithful."

If God does not forgive as we confess our sins then He is not "righteous".

So Rajk999ism is teaching that if the Christian sins willfully God will not longer be "faithful and righteous". This is contrary to First John 1:9 .

It is not a matter of God being kind and merciful in 1 John 1:9. It is a matter of God being "faithful and righteous". Righteousness is the foundation of God's throne -

Psalm 89:14 - "Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your throne ..."

Psalm 97:2 - " ... Righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne."

It is not a matter that if we confess and God likes us today - He will forgive us. If we confess He to forgive is the FAITHFUL and RIGHTEOUS thing for God to do on account of Christ's death.

We may say "God even if you don't like me today, you must be RIGHTEOUS to forgive me if I confess my sins. Lord, RIGHTEOUSNESS is the foundation of Your throne. The universe will collapse if God involves Himself in unrighteousness. For that is your basis of authority and the very foundation of the Divine throne's administration."

Hebrews 10:26 - " ... there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins ..." cannot possibly mean that God becomes not "faithful and RIGHTEOUS".

Problems with this concerning "cheap grace" I will address separately

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Oct 13

Originally posted by divegeester
What were you hoping to achieve?
That they would at least accept that some of their doctrines are far-fetched.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Oct 13
2 edits

The entire work of salvation is accomplished by God. The believers are to cooperate with God.

"Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Christ Jesus." (Phil. 1:6)

Either God will not start or He will have to finish what He started. If God does not save a man than that is the end of that man's story. The work of God was not started on him. But if God desires to save a man the salvation work on that man in sanctification will start and will finish.

The work of transformation will start and will finish.
The work of conforming him to the image of Christ will start and will finish.

When God will finish may be longer than we originally suspected. He has eternity. And the believre has eternal life.

In the new heaven and new earth there is no longer tears, sorrow, pain or any signs of misfortune of even discipline. And that age is after the thousand years of the millennial kingdom.

While God's desire may be to complete the work by the time of the beginning of the millennial kingdom He is not stopped from completing it during that time.

If it were us to us to follow up, we would probably fail. God is faithful and righteous and will always follow up to finish the work He started in a believer. At worst we can cause Him a little trouble because of our reluctance to be transformed. He as our wise Father has ways to give us the incentive to cooperate.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Oct 13
1 edit

Today I have shown First John 1:9 and Phil. 1:6 are reasons to reject Rajk999ism. Now we see that Genesis 3:22 is another nail in the coffin burying Rajk999ism.

"And Jehovah God said, Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil; and now, lest he put forth his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat and live forever - " (v.22)

Verse 23 says God drove man from the garden of Eden. And then verse 24 -
" ... He pleace the cherubim and a flaming sword which turned in every direction TO GUARD THE WAY TO THE TREE OF LIFE." (my emphasis, v.24b)

Why did God have to surround the entrance to the tree of life with the flaming sword and the angelic cherubim? And why did God forbid the possibility of Adam eating from the tree of life ?

The tree of life signifies the divine and eternal life given to man by the Son of God. The tree of the knowledge of good and evil is an independence from God that led man to be polluted with the Satanic sin nature and death.

The fruit of the tree of life was kept away from man because that would cause Adam, now a sinner, to live eternally in the sinful nature. God was afraid that Adam would eat of the fruit of the tree of life he would not die.

"Behold the man has become as one of Us, knowing good and evil; and now, lest he put forth his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat and live forever - "

If Adam could still die after eating the fruit of the tree of life, then why did God have to do the awesome quarantine ? God put there the cherubim and flaming sword to prevent Adam from taking the fruit and living forever.

The Christian is one who has been eternally redeemed. We have "eaten" (John 6:57) not the fruit of a tree of life but the very Son of God Himself. We have taken Him into our inner being. This is not a type or a symbol but the reality of the tree of life. The Christian has taken in Life Himself.

If Adam could not die after eating of that symbolic tree of life fruit, how can the redeemed believer in Jesus perish after having been washed in the blood of Jesus ? Being redeemed he has "eaten" (John 6:57) of Divine Life itself. He has received eternal life.

Adam knew the tree of life as a type, as a shadow of symbol. The Christian has received what the tree of life signifies - God Himself as divine life. Only those who do not know what regeneration and eternal life is can say that salvation can be lost.

This eternal life can never be annulled. The relationship of God imparting His life into the redeemed is so powerful that nothing can seperate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus -

"For I am persuaded that neither death nor life nor angels nor principalities nor things present nor things to come nor powers Nor height nor depth nor any other creature will be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:38,39)

This is eternal life and inseparable eternal love.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Oct 13

Originally posted by sonship
Today I have shown [b]First John 1:9 and Phil. 1:6 are reasons to reject Rajk999ism. Now we see that Genesis 3:22 is another nail in the coffin burying Rajk999ism.

"And Jehovah God said, Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil; and now, lest he put forth his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat a ...[text shortened]... st Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:38,39)

This is eternal life and inseparable eternal love.[/b]
Amen!!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Oct 13
3 edits

There is another reason Rajk999ism should be rejected.

The Christian can never lose eternal life because of the seal of the Holy Spirit is "until the day of redemption." The seal is the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit is a pledge. The Holy Spirit is also called "the Spirit of life" (Rom.8:2)

Every single Christian has been sealed by God by the Holy Spirit.

"In whom you also, having heard the word of the truth, the gospel of your salvation, in Him also believing, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of the promise, Who is the pledge of our inheritance unto the redemption of the acquired possession." (Eph. 1:13)

The seal of the Holy Spirit is not like the mark of the Antichrist on the outside of a person's body. The Holy Spirit is living Person. That is why Ephesians says "in WHOM you were sealed". "Whom" is the Holy Spirit Who is God. God puts the Holy Spirit into saved person to prove that he or she belongs to God. And this unmistakable seal of ownership is in place not temporarily - but "unto the redemption of the acquired possession" and "until the day of redemption" of our bodies (transfiguration).

How long will the seal of God be in us Christians ? The last part of Ephesians 4:30 says " ... the Holy Spirit ... in whom you were sealed unto the day of redemption." He will not leave us until the day of the day when the Lord Jesus comes back and our bodies are redeemed according to Romans 8:23 . At no time will this living seal depart from us until we are transfigured in our bodies.

" ... we ourselves also, who have the firstfruits of the Spiri, even we ourselves groan in ourselves; eagerly awaiting sonship, the redemption of our body."

The Christian therefore does not have the seal of the Holy Spirit for just a year or two. We do not have the seal until we make a mistake or "sin willfully" and He removes from us. The seal is until the redemption of our bodies in transfiguration.

When the Lord Jesus comes again (not the time of the first rapture at the beginning of the tribulation, but at the time that the whole Body will be raptured), all the believers will be taken up into the air. The angels are not omniscient. They are limited. But they will be able to distinguish the people redeemed by Christ from the worldly unbelievers because of the seal of the Holy Spirit.

Rajk999 wrote:

Is that in the Bible?
I mean .. "A Christian who is born again cannot get "unborn again"."

Where is that stated or implied in the Bible.
I have to ask becuse it seems that its all you and jaywill have to go on.

How long did the Lord Jesus say that the Holy Spirit would be with His disciples ? He said He would be with them forever -

John 14:16 - "And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter, that He may be with you forever, Even the Spirit of reality, whom the world cannot receive ..."

Rajk999ism teaches that God will remove the seal of the Holy Spirit at any time. The Bible says we have the Holy Spirit forever.

Rajk999ism says the seal will be taken away if we "sin willfully".
The Bible says that He is in us "until the inheritance of the acquired possession" and "until the day of redemption" AND beyond into "forever".

The Bible does tell the Christian not to GRIEVE the Holy Spirit (Eph. 4:30). But grieving is an indication of LOVE. It does not say do not anger the Holy Spirit but do grieve the Holy Spirit.

Where there is HATE there is ANGER. Where there is GRIEVING there is LOVE.

Both come from mistakes. But the result of the mistake is different. In grieving the Holy Spirit does not depart leaving the believers without eternal life. He will not go away because He is the seal and He is the pledge - the certainty that the faithful God will finish He process of salvation.

Some in Hebrews are warned about insulting the Spirit of grace. But this also results in the grieving of the Holy Spirit in God's inseparable love for the redeemed. Even the Christian who suffers loss at the judgment seat of Christ is still loved and saved yet so as through fire (1 Cor. 3:15) -
"Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you ?"