Should Christians Celebrate Halloween

Should Christians Celebrate Halloween

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
02 Nov 09
4 edits

Originally posted by Rajk999
What about children dying because their stupid JW parents wont allow a blood transfusion?
what about the fact you horses A$$ that its illegal to deny a minor a blood transfusion? if two consultants within a hospital wish to give a minor a blood transfusion there is nothing that the parents can do about it! you are really the most ignorant buffoon i think i have ever had the misfortune to correspond with, next time, before you engage in your campaign of hate, make sure you get your facts right, otherwise you shall always look like the horses a$$ you evidently are!

i shall repeat it for your sake, in the hope that it may penetrate, but i doubt it

if two consultants within a hospital wish to give a minor a blood transfusion there is nothing that the parents can do about it! that is the Law in the U.K. a court may consider a plea on behalf of the minor themselves, if they deem that they are of the age to make responsible decisions with regard to their right of self determination, but the parents, nothing!

rc

Moves
02 Nov 09

hear that eerie silence, ......................that Raj as he tries to goggle some more filth from the internet with which to stock his pathetic armoury.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
02 Nov 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
what about the fact you horses A$$ that its illegal to deny a minor a blood transfusion? if two consultants within a hospital wish to give a minor a blood transfusion there is nothing that the parents can do about it! you are really the most ignorant buffoon i think i have ever had the misfortune to correspond with, next time, before you engage in y ...[text shortened]... esponsible decisions with regard to their right of self determination, but the parents, nothing!
Lol .. I like your language.
I like the "... thats the law in the UK", as if we talking about the UK .. nice try.

Yep .. Im the horse's ass. Im pretty sure that everybody think that you JWs are pretty solid, intelligent and level-headed people. Youall dont have any half-baked beliefs .. nope ... 😀

rc

Moves
02 Nov 09

Lol .. I like your language.
I like the "... thats the law in the UK", as if we talking about the UK .. nice try.

Yep .. Im the horse's ass. Im pretty sure that everybody think that you JWs are pretty solid, intelligent and level-headed people. Youall dont have any half-baked beliefs .. nope ... 😀
i really should know better,

(Proverbs 17:10) . . .A rebuke works deeper in one having understanding than striking a stupid one a hundred times.

sigh

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
02 Nov 09

hear that eerie silence, ......................that Raj as he tries to goggle some more filth from the internet with which to stock his pathetic armoury.
I dont need armoury...
You people are your own worst enemy and you constantly shoot yourselves in the foot with your rubbish.

rc

Moves
02 Nov 09

I dont need armoury...
You people are your own worst enemy and you constantly shoot yourselves in the foot with your rubbish.
strike the stupid one with a rebuke or let him alone and do a zillion other things for a squillion years.......mmmmmmmm

Moves
02 Nov 09

Man, when you christians are finished burning each other at the stake - let me know - I can probably use the ash for fertilizer.

rc

Moves
02 Nov 09

Originally posted by TerrierJack
Man, when you christians are finished burning each other at the stake - let me know - I can probably use the ash for fertilizer.
there are nominal christians and then there are real christians Jack, but because you drink bourbon with the devil and listen to blues, you have not the sense to tell the difference!

Moves
02 Nov 09

there are nominal christians and then there are real christians Jack, but because you drink bourbon with the devil and listen to blues, you have not the sense to tell the difference!
You guys persecute other each so well that the devil and I have plenty time to sip bourbon and listen to Bo Diddley and Alvin Lee.

rc

Moves
02 Nov 09
1 edit

Originally posted by TerrierJack
You guys persecute other each so well that the devil and I have plenty time to sip bourbon and listen to Bo Diddley and Alvin Lee.
i know jack, what can a poor boy do when someone accuses one of misguiding and indoctrinating children, killing children, depriving children etc etc etc would you like it, especially if you are one of those parents who has given up full-time work, especially so that you could be there for your family?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
03 Nov 09

I dont need armoury...
But I still love you Raj. Your still my favorite poster!!!!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
03 Nov 09
1 edit

Originally posted by galveston75
But I still love you Raj. Your still my favorite poster!!!!
You are like a snake with a forked tongue.
You cant lie convincingly and you cant interpret the Bible properly.
Is there anything you good at?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
03 Nov 09

You are like a snake with a forked tongue.
You cant lie convincingly and you cant interpret the Bible properly.

'your" not "you"....

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
03 Nov 09

Originally posted by galveston75

'your" not "you"....
I meant 'you'.
You mean you're.

F

Moves
03 Nov 09

Now you're way out of topic, guys...
Go out and do some trick'n'treatin', it would make you feel good!