Strife

Strife

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Apr 16

Originally posted by checkbaiter
Didn't I already say it included you? But not only you? I'm not dodging anything.
Where did you say that the OP and your subsequent comment about pride, included me?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Apr 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Where did you say that the OP and your subsequent comment about pride, included me?
I've already asked you and KellyJay once to come out say unequivocally if your and his comments are, or are not, about me, and you have refused to do so.

All I can say is "if the shoe fits...
It was meant for many on this forum, not you only. Kelley can answer for himself, it's his OP.

I didn't say ONLY you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Apr 16

You know what? This is a waste of time, I have better things to do....

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Apr 16
1 edit

[b]I've already asked you and KellyJay once to come out say unequivocally if your and his comments are, or are not, about me, and you have refused to do so.

All I can say is "if the shoe fits...
It was meant for many on this forum, not you only. Kelley can answer for himself, it's his OP.

I didn't say ONLY you.[/b]
So you do think my pride drives strife and that I'm a fool and a mocker who so husk be driven out?

rc

Moves
03 Apr 16
1 edit

Yes I discovered that also, way better things to do than remonstrate with those who are merely contentious.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Apr 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Yes I discovered that also, way better things to do than remonstrate with those who are merely contentious.
What is wrong with contentiousness in a debate forum?

F

Moves
04 Apr 16

Asked to explain yourself, you say "I side with Jesus". When josephw is asked to explain himself, he describes his own action as "God telling it how it is". KellyJay admits his OP is aimed at "those that live to create or stir up strife than not" on this forum, and rather than suggest to him he back it up, you attempt to pass off what he's said as "just simple bible truth". There seems to be a pattern here.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Apr 16
2 edits

This is a waste of time, I have better things to do...
Proverbs 26:17 (NIV)
Like one who grabs a stray dog by the ears is someone who rushes into a quarrel not their own.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Apr 16

Titus 3:9-11New International Version (NIV)
9 But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and arguments and quarrels about the law, because these are unprofitable and useless. 10 Warn a divisive person once, and then warn them a second time. After that, have nothing to do with them. 11 You may be sure that such people are warped and sinful; they are self-condemned.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Apr 16

Originally posted by KellyJay
Titus 3:9-11New International Version (NIV)
9 But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and arguments and quarrels about the law, because these are unprofitable and useless. 10 Warn a divisive person once, and then warn them a second time. After that, have nothing to do with them. 11 You may be sure that such people are warped and sinful; they are self-condemned.
Do you think snidely posting bible verses at me while pretending you are ignoring me is edifying or how Jesus would want you to behave KellyJay?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
06 Apr 16

Proverbs 26:17 (NIV)
Like one who grabs a stray dog by the ears is someone who rushes into a quarrel not their own.
Thread 167492

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
06 Apr 16

Do you think snidely posting bible verses at me while pretending you are ignoring me is edifying or how Jesus would want you to behave KellyJay?
"What is wrong with contentiousness in a debate forum?"

F

Moves
06 Apr 16

Originally posted by lemon lime
Thread 167492
I see what you are getting at but I don't see how Proverbs 26:17 contains an insult. It's more of an aphorism surely.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
06 Apr 16

Originally posted by FMF
I see what you are getting at but I don't see how Proverbs 26:17 contains an insult. It's more of an aphorism surely.
"I see what you are getting at..."

I'm not sure you do. What do you think I'm getting at?

F

Moves
06 Apr 16

Originally posted by lemon lime
"I see what you are getting at..."

I'm not sure you do. What do you think I'm getting at?
You posted a link to Thread 167492 as a respone to divegeester citing Proverbs 26:17.