The

The "free gift"

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Feb 23

@rajk999 said
In John 8 Jesus was addressing the crooked Pharisees. Here is my opinion on this ... note the word opinion. There are two main groups of people.

1. The elect of God - a chosen group of disciples and righteous followers of Christ who keep the commandments. These escape judgment and all go to be with Christ after death, or even caught up with Jesus in the air as descri ...[text shortened]... is 99% about good works and righteousness and 1% about faith. That is how I know works trump faith.
Show Jesus saying work trump faith! If you can not then what you saying is from you not the Lord, it shows how you once again put your opinion above scripture!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Feb 23

@kellyjay said
Show Jesus saying work trump faith! If you can not then what you saying is from you not the Lord, it shows how you once again put your opinion above scripture!
You are sick evil man KJ. Not one single time, in the last 15 years on this site have you ever quoted the teachings of Christ. Your church doctrine is of the devil. A true Christian is a follower of Christ, and he quotes and teaches the doctrine of Christ. He quotes the following:

- teachings from the Sermon on the Mount
- reminds people of the Good Samaritan
- warns people of the fate of the Goats who do not do good works as stated by Christ in Matt 25
- encourages people to be like the sheep who do good works.

You on the other hand promote dead faith and mouthworship claiming that God provides good works for you to do. You say nothing of substance. You are a lame hopelessly lost man floundering in a sea of church dogma heading for damnation, and the worst part is your futile attempt to drag people down with you.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Feb 23

@rajk999 said
You are sick evil man KJ. Not one single time, in the last 15 years on this site have you ever quoted the teachings of Christ. Your church doctrine is of the devil. A true Christian is a follower of Christ, and he quotes and teaches the doctrine of Christ. He quotes the following:

- teachings from the Sermon on the Mount
- reminds people of the Good Samaritan
- warns p ...[text shortened]... dogma heading for damnation, and the worst part is your futile attempt to drag people down with you.
Put up Jesus saying that work trumps faith, you calling me names does not let you off the hook for putting forward something as if it is from the Lord that only you see. Things that only you see are always from just you!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Feb 23
2 edits

@kellyjay said
Put up Jesus saying that work trumps faith, you calling me names does not let you off the hook for putting forward something as if it is from the Lord that only you see. Things that only you see are always from just you!
Idiots cannot understand certain teachings and there is nothing I can do about that. If the judgment day scenario of Matt 25 does not tell you works trump faith then you are a dunce. Its not your fault. Some people are just born that way.

In Matt 25, some people are given eternal life because of their good works, while others are condemned because of their failure to do good works. Both the sheep and goats professed faith. They both called Jesus Lord so clearly they knew Jesus .. but Jesus did not know the goats, because they did not do good works. They probably sat around like you and the man with one talent condemning Jesus.

Also Jesus did not say anything about being saved by Grace through faith. So people like you who promote these mouthworshipping doctrines are already well on your way to the sharing the fate of the goats.

Ask the same nonsense question again.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Feb 23

@rajk999 said
Idiots cannot understand certain teachings and there is nothing I can do about that. If the judgment day scenario of Matt 25 does not tell you works trump faith then you are a dunce. Its not your fault. Some people are just born that way.

In Matt 25, some people are given eternal life because of their good works, while others are condemned because of their failure to do ...[text shortened]... ady well on your way to the sharing the fate of the goats.

The scriptures teach it, and you are saying something different. So you are putting your views above scriptures without being able to show Jesus saying work trumps faith. You have a very high opinion of your understanding of the scriptures to put yourself above it.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Feb 23

@rajk999 said

In Matt 25, some people are given eternal life because of their good works, while others are condemned because of their failure to do ...[text shortened]... ady well on your way to the sharing the fate of the goats.

I am asking you for scriptural text that backs up your personal claim that work trumps faith. The Bible teaches without faith it is impossible to please God, and you say works trumps faith.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Feb 23

@kellyjay said
I am asking you for scriptural text that backs up your personal claim that work trumps faith. The Bible teaches without faith it is impossible to please God, and you say works trumps faith.
Paul, was a fallible man. You are taking your teachings from a man who admitted that he often promoted his own opinion and that not everything he said came from God.

I take my teachings from Jesus Christ who said, He is the greatest authority, the author of eternal life and that he welcomes all who do good works into the Kingdom of God. That Matt 25 judgement day reference has not one word about faith.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Feb 23

@rajk999 said
Paul, was a fallible man. You are taking your teachings from a man who admitted that he often promoted his own opinion and that not everything he said came from God.

I take my teachings from Jesus Christ who said, He is the greatest authority, the author of eternal life and that he welcomes all who do good works into the Kingdom of God. That Matt 25 judgement day reference has not one word about faith.
Produce Jesus saying work trumps faith! You don’t believe Jesus when He told us about the Holy Spirit, you reject everyone’s words in scripture accept Jesus’ even though you have to trust those that quote Him actually are quoting Him?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Feb 23
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Produce Jesus saying work trumps faith! You don’t believe Jesus when He told us about the Holy Spirit, you reject everyone’s words in scripture accept Jesus’ even though you have to trust those that quote Him actually are quoting Him?
Now, concerning what you wrote about unmarried people: I do not have a command from the Lord, but I give my opinion as one who by the Lord's mercy is worthy of trust. (1 Corinthians 7:25 GNB)

Lots of opinions in the writings of Paul.

Only truth in the teachings of Christ.

You have chosen the wrong side.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Feb 23

@rajk999 said
Now, concerning what you wrote about unmarried people: I do not have a command from the Lord, but I give my opinion as one who by the Lord's mercy is worthy of trust. (1 Corinthians 7:25 GNB)

Lots of opinions in the writings of Paul.

Only truth in the teachings of Christ.

You have chosen the wrong side.
You have not produced anything yet from Jesus demonstrating work trumps faith. Let me know when you plan on actually backing up rajk999’s words instead of dishing on someone who wrote a large portion of the NT, your words not his are you responsible for.

Moves
07 Feb 23

@rajk999 said

I only see you becoming unhinged while your thoughts/understanding aren’t being accepted at face value. Can you explain why you personally feel this way from these scriptures instead of just throwing words out? I think so much of this on both sides just goes hand and hand with that seed of faith being grown through relationship, maturity, and growth for understanding. One possible thought on your comments is God inspired direction of works and what would be in dead works. There is a time to cry and a time to be happy, a time mourn and a time to let go and fly. I choose to accept these at Gods will and timing knowing these things will happen and he will move the mountains.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Feb 23

@mike69 said
I only see you becoming unhinged while your thoughts/understanding aren’t being accepted at face value. Can you explain why you personally feel this way from these scriptures instead of just throwing words out? I think so much of this on both sides just goes hand and hand with that seed of faith being grown through relationship, maturity, and growth for understanding. One po ...[text shortened]... ccept these at Gods will and timing knowing these things will happen and he will move the mountains.
You sound like the typical church Christian ...
- referring to good works done by non Christians as dead works
- waiting on God to "prepare works for you to do", and doing nothing in the meantime.
Clearly there is no inspiration from the teachings of Jesus Christ in you.

What would you say is the focus of Christ during his ministry?
I say it is good works, and righteous living.
What is your opinion?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Feb 23
1 edit

@mike69 said
I only see you becoming unhinged while your thoughts/understanding aren’t being accepted at face value. Can you explain why you personally feel this way from these scriptures instead of just throwing words out? I think so much of this on both sides just goes hand and hand with that seed of faith being grown through relationship, maturity, and growth for understanding. One po ...[text shortened]... ccept these at Gods will and timing knowing these things will happen and he will move the mountains.
Simple just show Jesus saying work trumps faith nothing beyond that I am asking of you. This is your doctrine, what you claimed to know, I am only asking for Biblical documentation to support your conclusions. I am not calling you names just asking for you to show scripture to support your assertions.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Feb 23

@rajk999 said
You sound like the typical church Christian ...
- referring to good works done by non Christians as dead works
- waiting on God to "prepare works for you to do", and doing nothing in the meantime.
Clearly there is no inspiration from the teachings of Jesus Christ in you.

What would you say is the focus of Christ during his ministry?
I say it is good works, and righteous living.
What is your opinion?
One topic at a time.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Feb 23

@kellyjay said
One topic at a time.
If that is all your little brain can muster, we understand. Check the GF, you're in the wrong place.