The

The "free gift"

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Feb 23

@kellyjay said
Simple just show Jesus saying work trumps faith nothing beyond that I am asking of you. This is your doctrine, what you claimed to know, I am only asking for Biblical documentation to support your conclusions. I am not calling you names just asking for you to show scripture to support your assertions.
Nice one ... learn to read the post to which you are replying.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Feb 23

@rajk999 said
If that is all your little brain can muster, we understand. Check the GF, you're in the wrong place.
I have been asking you to support work trumps faith and you have talked about everything but… if you can not support your own position on scripture for something that foundational why add something else you will not defend?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Feb 23

@rajk999 said
Nice one ... learn to read the post to which you are replying.
I can support my position on topics and don’t mind doing that, you should try it.

Moves
07 Feb 23

@rajk999 said
You sound like the typical church Christian ...
- referring to good works done by non Christians as dead works
- waiting on God to "prepare works for you to do", and doing nothing in the meantime.
Clearly there is no inspiration from the teachings of Jesus Christ in you.

What would you say is the focus of Christ during his ministry?
I say it is good works, and righteous living.
What is your opinion?
I can’t help your lack of insight into myself or words, but my thoughts are my own from my relationship. I feel you’re trying to contain Jesus in a small light when he goes and connects in many ways through many verses creating something much larger than you’re capable of seeing with your ego and narrow mindedness. There’s a bigger picture someone like you can’t see that focuses on single verses and doesn’t realize it’s a living word.

I also said no such thing about works and non believers it’s a beautiful thing. I was saying a bigger picture, blind works, questions like ego and other reason come up that’s all not that all are bad.

Are you going to answer my previous question with intelligence instead of blind insults?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Feb 23

@mike69 said
I can’t help your lack of insight into myself or words, but my thoughts are my own from my relationship. I feel you’re trying to contain Jesus in a small light when he goes and connects in many ways through many verses creating something much larger than you’re capable of seeing with your ego and narrow mindedness. There’s a bigger picture someone like you can’t see that focu ...[text shortened]... e bad.

Are you going to answer my previous question with intelligence instead of blind insults?
Now you go from dead works to blind works? Are you judging the works of people. More church arrogance. You doing it without realising it.

Your initial post does not contain a decent question worth answering. However. I asked a pretty simple one which you avoided for obvious reasons.

Do you think the teachings of Christ focused on works or on faith, and spare me the church mumbo jumbo.

Moves
07 Feb 23

@rajk999 said
Now you go from dead works to blind works? Are you judging the works of people. More church arrogance. You doing it without realising it.

Your initial post does not contain a decent question worth answering. However. I asked a pretty simple one which you avoided for obvious reasons.

Do you think the teachings of Christ focused on works or on faith, and spare me the church mumbo jumbo.
No, you just didn’t understand so I was explaining my comment more to help you but I see you still went nowhere with anything I said but showing your weak without insight into the word at all.

Tell me why in your life through your relationship with Jesus have you come to the conclusion that works is the most significant teaching also best way of leading to heaven?

IP

Moves
07 Feb 23

@kellyjay said
What I said covered your question, simply because mountains are not constantly being tossed about doesn't mean the point isn't true. Something that is a huge hindrance to you can metamorphically be mountainlike, there are more things in the context that are said can and should be taken that way.
So first of all you tell us that you don't believe the whole mountain moving thing is a metaphor, and any Christian worth their salt should be able to move a mountain (just by talking to it) then you say it's a metaphor. Seems that you have a mountainlike amount of confusion and contradiction to work through, but then 'twas ever thus.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Feb 23

@mike69 said
No, you just didn’t understand so I was explaining my comment more to help you but I see you still went nowhere with anything I said but showing your weak without insight into the word at all.

Tell me why in your life through your relationship with Jesus have you come to the conclusion that works is the most significant teaching also best way of leading to heaven?
I speak the language of the Bible and of Jesus Christ. You speak the language of the church. Hence we cannot communicate. I have never seen any reference to a "relationship with Jesus" in the bible, neither have I seen references to "teachings leading to heaven".

If there are these phrases then please quote them, thanks.

Moves
07 Feb 23

@rajk999 said
I speak the language of the Bible and of Jesus Christ. You speak the language of the church. Hence we cannot communicate. I have never seen any reference to a "relationship with Jesus" in the bible, neither have I seen references to "teachings leading to heaven".

So you have little personal relationship experience to back up you statements is what you’re saying or inability to process?
Which is it?

Moves
07 Feb 23

I don’t mind answering you, I just want the same respect from you besides babble with no proof. I also want you to Think.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Feb 23
1 edit

@mike69 said
So you have little personal relationship experience to back up you statements is what you’re saying or inability to process?
Which is it?
There is the church mumbo jumbo ... when you decide to speak the language of Jesus Christ, we can continue.

Moves
07 Feb 23

@rajk999 said
There is the church mumbo jumbo ... when you decide to speak the language of Jesus Christ, we can continue.
I see so you’re just a troll playing troll games. Have fun, I don’t have a need for your silliness.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Feb 23

@mike69 said
I see so you’re just a troll playing troll games. Have fun, I don’t have a need for your silliness.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Feb 23

@indonesia-phil said
So first of all you tell us that you don't believe the whole mountain moving thing is a metaphor, and any Christian worth their salt should be able to move a mountain (just by talking to it) then you say it's a metaphor. Seems that you have a mountainlike amount of confusion and contradiction to work through, but then 'twas ever thus.
I said it was a metaphoric but God could do it.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Feb 23

@kellyjay said
I said it was a metaphoric but God could do it.
Jesus said if you had the smallest amount of faith you can move a mountain. Clearly all you have is a profession of faith aka a claim to have faith. Basically that is meaningless.